Tulsa police officer charged with manslaughter

He was shot in the upper chest but somehow the blood on the car starts waist high on the door? Not likely.
That's most certainly blood on the window.
The window was open. That;s already the consensus. The video shows the seats clear and white inside the drivers window opening, and gray and subdues in the front windshield. It also shows Crutchers arm reaching into the car.

We've moved on to the POLITICAL motivations for the false prosecution.

Was Betty Shelby Arrest POLITICAL ?

PS - ever hear of gravity. ?

Last edited:
After reading everyone on this page, I now believe that Officer Shirley was rightfully arrested.

From the article:

"There was no weapon found in the car."

Watch how scumbags try to change this fact over the next 48 hours...

I got a dollar says she walks ... she had reason to believe there was a weapon in the car. There is no other practicable rationale for his actions.

Of course they charged her .... that was more politics than law.

she had reason to believe there was a weapon in the car. There is no other practicable rationale for his actions.

Obviously there is dope as there was no weapon found and she is charged.
Why didn't he comply to commands? Now he's dead. Fuck him.

Still too many like him out there....but wait...they are trying to turn their lives around....whilst hauling dope.
'What dope? The dope probably planted in the vehicle for ass coverage of the cop who killed him? Upon arrival at the scene there was no reason for the officers to suspect Crutcher had any dope. And s stated earlier by an intelligent poster, if he was told to show his ID, which was left in the vehicle, that would explain his walking to get it. I would add that with a helicopter flying overhead, he probably couldn't hear any orders very well. His bewilderment at the actions of the officers and all the noise around him must have been intense. The ppoor fellow lost his life because he was a Black man in need of help and instead he got cops

The rioting is NOT a "result of the progression of police shootings which seem unnecessary" The shootings that have been occuring all DID seem necessary. I don't recall seeing any unecessary ones.
They may seem necessary to you but obviously not to everyone.
Yes. there are quite a few people brainwashed by the Obama/Sharpton/Jackson/Crump race hustlers machine.
Wells someone has to counter the Trump/David Duke/Frank Graham/Sean Hannity/Limbaugh race hustlers machine.

'What dope? The dope probably planted in the vehicle for ass coverage of the cop who killed him? Upon arrival at the scene there was no reason for the officers to suspect Crutcher had any dope. And s stated earlier by an intelligent poster, if he was told to show his ID, which was left in the vehicle, that would explain his walking to get it. I would add that with a helicopter flying overhead, he probably couldn't hear any orders very well. His bewilderment at the actions of the officers and all the noise around him must have been intense. The ppoor fellow lost his life because he was a Black man in need of help and instead he got cops
This is the typical :bsflag:we get from liberals every time so black nitwit engages in illegal activity, doesn't comply with police orders, does everything wrong in the confronation and gets himself killed by being incredibly stupid. Ho hum. :rolleyes-41:

Of course it is not. He was having an episode, so the cops shot him. Protectionist, you are acting idiotically, and that is nothing new for you.
He was shot because he acted in such as way (when his left arm went into the car), as to be a life-threat to the officer. Get a brain, toad.
You are lying. The door was shut, the window was rolled up, his arm went nowhere.

She was arrested because she shot an unarmed man who was not an imminent threat.
I guess they don't know about the blood splatter on the window that was supposedly rolled down.

Wells someone has to counter the Trump/David Duke/Frank Graham/Sean Hannity/Limbaugh race hustlers machine.
Trump/David Duke/Frank Graham/Sean Hannity/ and Limbaugh aren't bullshitting blacks into believing they're oppressed and victims of police brutality. Obama, Sharpton, etc are who's doing that.

If they would have convicted him of murder then THEY would have been the guilty ones, of convicting an innocent man. Self-defense is not defined by head gashes. Just someone coming at you threateningly, and within the infamous 21 foot zone, is enough to constitute a self-defense. What did you think > That you must be bleeding, and in the process of getting killed, before you can take action to defend yourself ?
Actually it depends on jurisdiction. Zimmerman/Martin occurred in a Stand Your Ground state. If Zimmerman did the same thing in New York or New Jersey (et al) where the obligation to retreat applies he would not have walked so easily, if at all.

This is the typical :bsflag:we get from liberals every time so black nitwit engages in illegal activity, doesn't comply with police orders, does everything wrong in the confronation and gets himself killed by being incredibly stupid. Ho hum. :rolleyes-41:

What illegal activity was known before he was shot? The scenario I put before you has you reeling and you don't have answer. Typical RW misanthrope who specializes in anti-Black rhetoric!

I guess they don't know about the blood splatter on the window that was supposedly rolled down.
I guess you don't know it was already proven the window was open, and no matter what, Crutcher's left hand was "unobservable" according to the lead investigator, Doug Cambell. That makes it an insufficient evidence case - automatic acquittal. Never should have been charged . They only did it to avoid race rioting. See the POLITICAL thread. We've already moved on for here.

Trump/David Duke/Frank Graham/Sean Hannity/ and Limbaugh aren't bullshitting blacks into believing they're oppressed and victims of police brutality. Obama, Sharpton, etc are who's doing that.
Exactly, the Trump crew is bullshitting Whites into IGNORING the FACT that Blacks ARE oppressed victims of police brutality and disproportional reckless homicide by government agents known as cops!

Of course it is not. He was having an episode, so the cops shot him. Protectionist, you are acting idiotically, and that is nothing new for you.
It's not just him. It's an increasingly common belief system in certain circles.

Donut shop reasoning holds that all one needs to do to get away with cold-blooded murder is shoot someone, wait for no pulse, do a 911 and insist your victim had threatened to kill you and stuck a hand in his pocket.

Exactly, the Trump crew is bullshitting Whites into IGNORING the FACT that Blacks ARE oppressed victims of police brutality and disproportional reckless homicide by government agents known as cops!
thanks to the democratic party. just remember who donates to the dems!

There is NOTHING to indicate the window being closed. There is something to indicate it being open. that it looks like Crutcher's arm is in it. God, didn't I refute this 6 times already ?(As well as about 100 other people) Again, again, again, what you call blood on a window, is a shoulder strap seat belt showing through the open window. What also indicates the window being open, is how white and clear the seats look, compared to the more gray and subdued look of them through the front windshield.

I guess you don't know it was already proven the window was open, and no matter what, Crutcher's left hand was "unobservable" according to the lead investigator, Doug Cambell. That makes it an insufficient evidence case - automatic acquittal. Never should have been charged . They only did it to avoid race rioting. See the POLITICAL thread. We've already moved on for here.

Frankly, I am surprised by your naïveté. Most of us of sound mind place little value on a link you made to yourself with no other links to verify your tale. But even so, I wouldn't place faith in any investigation made by other cops.

Officer Betty said she cleared the inside of the vehicle on the driver side before interacting with Scott.
Even if he were reaching, she knew there was no weapon within reach.

https://www.scribd.com/mobile/document/324958610/Shelby-Affidavit
FALSE! Cleared only means a visual inspection. there could have been a gun under a towel, under the seat, in a console, or in a glove compartment, and she didn't check the passenger side even visually.

Cleared means cleared.

there could have been a gun under a towel, under the seat, in a console, or in a glove compartment,

None of which he can reach standing at the window.

Officer Betty said she cleared the inside of the vehicle on the driver side before interacting with Scott.
Even if he were reaching, she knew there was no weapon within reach.

https://www.scribd.com/mobile/document/324958610/Shelby-Affidavit
FALSE! Cleared only means a visual inspection. there could have been a gun under a towel, under the seat, in a console, or in a glove compartment, and she didn't check the passenger side even visually.
The window was rolled up, the door was closed, so protectionist is merely saying, "shoot the black man because he is a black man."
And the gun he was going for

Didn't exist.

So you're one of the SUCKERS of the Obama/Sharpton race hustler machine, huh ?

OK ? Now we know. :slap:

Forum List

Back