Tulsi Gabbard defends Steve Bannon…

The first impeachment was an example of the type of corruption that impeachment was specifically intended for.

It never happened. It was all made up. Or are you arguing to impeach the Democrats involved? Come on, man, you know this.

You still can't stop yourself though.

It never happened. It was all made up. Or are you arguing to impeach the Democrats involved? Come on, man, you know this.

You still can't stop yourself though.
It happened. We have the transcript of the call.

I am responding to your ridiculous post.
You’re changing the subject. We were talking about Trump trying to be fascist and that Biden doesn’t try to send the DoJ against his enemies.

Now you’re whining about something entirely different

All of them. That's where the arms they shipped out of Syria ended up. But again, you know this already but still you insist...................
“All of them” is the type of precision that I expect from Sarah Palin. The constitution sets a high bar for treason. You’re going to need some actual specificity and not internet conspiracies.

You’re changing the subject. We were talking about Trump trying to be fascist and that Biden doesn’t try to send the DoJ against his enemies.

Now you’re whining about something entirely different
Apparently you are too stupid to see what is going on.

“All of them” is the type of precision that I expect from Sarah Palin. The constitution sets a high bar for treason. You’re going to need some actual specificity and not internet conspiracies.

I'm not the one who can bring charges and nothing I post will get out to leave the cult so......................

I'm not the one who can bring charges and nothing I post will get out to leave the cult so......................
You want charges for something. You’re not sure what.

Sounds like you have your own little cult.

Forum List

Back