Tulsi Gabbard defends Steve Bannon…

This has all been covered endlessly. You are fully aware of what happened.
I’m fully aware of internet conspiracy stories. For all the endless coverage, you don’t seem to have a firm grasp on whatever the issue is.

I guess you don’t understand who the Secretary of State works for.
you just caught on. It's the president, not the sedentary of state who hands arms to foreign countries. way to come around. Still waiting on when Reagan was one.

You don’t go to jail because you’re impeached.

Are you a moron?

I imagine that would depend on what you were impeached over. Just a what if.........................

What if Bill Clinton had been diddling with a minor in the White House as opposed to a young adult woman?

Would impeachment and prison not have been called for?

I imagine that would depend on what you were impeached over. Just a what if.........................

What if Bill Clinton had been diddling with a minor in the White House as opposed to a young adult woman?

You go to jail because of criminal prosecution.

It’s a separate process.

ring around the rosie with a demofk. circle jerking to the end. predictable.

Yeah, well, unfortunately this is the way it goes with both sides..........some still argue it was only Democrat governors that shut the states down.

You want charges for something. You’re not sure what.

Sounds like you have your own little cult.
I believe he stated he wanted those in charge to do their jobs. You really didn't think he can bring a charge do you? holy shit.

He would go to jail for diddling a minor, not being impeached.

here,

It says exactly what I’ve been saying.

Impeachment doesn’t send people to jail. Criminal prosecution does.

You’re a moron.

It says exactly what I’ve been saying.

Impeachment doesn’t send people to jail. Criminal prosecution does.

You’re a moron.
it's exactly what I said. I said first impeachment, then jail time.

Forum List

Back