Tulsi Gabbard defends Steve Bannon…

The only people that believe Seth Rich hacked the DNC are brain dead Trump worshipers who can’t accept reality

The info was clearly an insiders release. It's funny how some are more upset over the release than what the email showed. Democrats cheating for Hillary.

It's like going after the one who exposes the government spying on it's citizens. Boy, we need to get him, never mind what was exposed was a massive violation of our Constitutionally protected rights.

No you don’t
yep. The problem with you is that you have no idea what evidence looks like. Your program is stuck in demofk always right mode.

You are exactly what you project.

The info was clearly an insiders release. It's funny how some are more upset over the release than what the email showed. Democrats cheating for Hillary.

It's like going after the one who exposes the government spying on it's citizens. Boy, we need to get him, never mind what was exposed was a massive violation of our Constitutionally protected rights.
Yet another internet conspiracy you believe. I’m going to make bingo cards for this.

Everyone who is rational knows it was a hack

yep. The problem with you is that you have no idea what evidence looks like. Your program is stuck in demofk always right mode.
I absolutely do and I know you’re not looking at evidence. You’re looking at Russian disinformation.

Yet another internet conspiracy you believe. I’m going to make bingo cards for this.

Everyone who is rational knows it was a hack

I would still applaud whoever did that. Exposing corruption in our political parties should be exposed by whatever means is necessary.

I absolutely do and I know you’re not looking at evidence. You’re looking at Russian disinformation.
that's all anyone needs to read. You will never follow the evidence.

you weren't programmed to.

I would still applaud whoever did that. Exposing corruption in our political parties should be exposed by whatever means is necessary.
I was about to ask what corruption but I bet I was going to get another “all of it” response.

You really need to engage in some critical thinking.

that's all anyone needs to read. You will never follow the evidence.

you weren't programmed to.
Can’t follow what doesn’t exist. You follow orders not evidence. The evidence doesn’t exist.

I was about to ask what corruption but I bet I was going to get another “all of it” response.

You really need to engage in some critical thinking.

Absolutely as you know what was exposed. You are simply attempting to deflect.

Forum List

Back