Tulsi Gabbard defends Steve Bannon…

Not necessarily. Read your article.
well it depends on the initial charge for impeachment.

The first punishment, removal from office, is automatically enforced following a two-thirds guilty vote. But the second punishment, disqualification from holding any future government position, requires a separate Senate vote. In this case, only a simple majority is required to ban the impeached president from any future government office for life. That second vote has never been held since no president has been found guilty in the Senate trial.

I don't really believe it's necessary. Epstein is all we need to understand what kind of person Bill is.
Sure. And I bet you believe Clinton’s hit man infiltrated the jail and executed him.

Tulsi was and always has been an op
She’s a hardcore liberal all the way, supports Democrat policies 99%.

She just doesn’t support us being in new stupid wars, which is a BIG no-no with Dems, so they blacklisted her. That way good little NPCs like you would attack her.

Sure. And I bet you believe Clinton’s hit man infiltrated the jail and executed him.

Someone did. Or it was a deal like we saw Frank Pentangeli get. For all I know Trump allowed it to happen because if it was a Federal prison (it was) there would have been 24 hour guards there if I was over the prisons (and the president is).

Either way Bill is slime.

Someone did. Or it was a deal like we saw Frank Pentangeli get. For all I know Trump allowed it to happen because if it was a Federal prison (it was) there would have been 24 hour guards there if I was over the prisons (and the president is).

Either way Bill is slime.
You need to be learn about occums razor.

Forum List

Back