Tuna and mackerel populations suffer catastrophic 74% decline, research shows

Guys everyone knows humans have no impact on the planet. This is just scientists looking for money. Tuna are fine their population has always changed. More some years, less others. The Tuna cultists hate America.

/sarcasm
the scientists are now fishermen? Wow, they really are talented. I'd be pissed if I were a fisherman who puts his life on the line to supply food for people. The bad people I supposed.
The tuna are fine. Humans could kill 10 million tuna per day and not affect them. The planet can replenish their population. You are a tuna cultist.

/sarcasm

Actually, FCT, regarding pelagic species you say very little. You state that because they are wide ranging, that we cannot control where they might go or make effective changes that will help in population recovery. Apparently, you've never heard of the the United Nations Convention on the Law of the Sea or the ability of nations to create and accept treaties that restrict their economic and environmental activities or on the value of education and public relations in driving policy and action. Pelagic species are no more wide ranging than are the effects of over-fishing and pollution. That you would apparently give up on all pelagic species as hopelessly and unamenably vulnerable is sad, grossly flawed and indicative of a lack of any desire to make such changes. We can change wide spread behaviors that are driving important species towards effective extinction, but not with this sort of ignorant and fatalistic indolence.

People like jc need to study the history of the cod off of Newfoundland.
is there a regulation in the Pacific or not?
Is there a profound vacuum between your ears, or not? Stupid ass, there is very little regulation in the Pacific. That is exactly what Flacaltenn pointed out.
funny, you have to use the' very little' in your response. So, that means there are regulations. Otherwise, your response would read 'there are no regulations', but that isn't what you wrote, so socks how is it I'm wrong?

Forum List

Back