🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Tuna Isn't Actually Tuna

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
At least according to liberals. I guess they think any excuse is a good one to attack capitalism.

---Subway's Tuna Isn't Actually Tuna, Lawsuit Again Alleges---

1636887774670.png

~S~

At least according to liberals. I guess they think any excuse is a good one to attack capitalism.

If you say the sandwich you are selling me is tuna, I don't think it is unreasonable to expect there to be tuna in the sandwich.

from the link in the OP:
"In their second amended proposed class-action complaint filed earlier this week in federal court in Northern California, Karen Dhanowa and Nilima Amin claim that out of 20 samples tested, 19 had no detectable tuna DNA sequences.

All 20, the complaint states, had detectable sequences of chicken DNA, 11 samples had detectable pork DNA and seven had detectable cattle DNA. The samples were tested at the Department of Ecology and Evolutionary Biology at the University of California, Los Angeles, the complaint says."

More evidence of the left eating their own. Didn't Subway try to go "woke" this Summer, by using that goofy purple-haired athlete Megan Rapinoe? My wife and I quit eating there after that happened.

If you say the sandwich you are selling me is tuna, I don't think it is unreasonable to expect there to be tuna in the sandwich.

from the link in the OP:
"In their second amended proposed class-action complaint filed earlier this week in federal court in Northern California, Karen Dhanowa and Nilima Amin claim that out of 20 samples tested, 19 had no detectable tuna DNA sequences.

All 20, the complaint states, had detectable sequences of chicken DNA, 11 samples had detectable pork DNA and seven had detectable cattle DNA. The samples were tested at the Department of Ecology and Evolutionary Biology at the University of California, Los Angeles, the complaint says."
11 samples had detectable pork DNA and seven had detectable cattle DNA.

Is that like saying that a man with tits has his DNA tested and would still be considered a man? Just want to see if the science is steady..

Or maybe those Porkers and Bovine were identifying as Tuna that day?

No problem with adulterated food? Hooray for your version of capitalism.

from the link in the OP:

Busted.

I agree with the Democrats on this one. As a Jew who avoids pork, it’s upsetting to learn that all these years that I’ve been eating tuna sandwiches from Subway, I’ve actually been eating chopped up pig.

It’s false advertising.
Integrity is important if they want to be trusted.

No problem with adulterated food? Hooray for your version of capitalism.
This is more then you believe. The peasants are slowly being adjusted to other types of sustenance as food. Except for the the top percentile of humans of course. The excuse of climate change will be used for this and is. The kicker is that plant based food and lab based food at this point is the same calories and may be worse for people with all of the other ingredients put in. This is not capitalism. This is the totalitarian edicts from the government you love. Behind the scenes. The beast Stacy Abrams will sit at a table gorging on pure meats in a couple of decades while the peasants eat all of this crap being forced on us.

I always distrusted Charlie Tuna. As a slick-talking representative for StarKist, there's no telling just how many unsuspecting Tuna he ratted out and led to their their untimely demise. He's a Judas Fish. And a liberal hipster too.

1636890962630.png

This is more then you believe. The peasants are slowly being adjusted to other types of sustenance as food. Except for the the top percentile of humans of course. The excuse of climate change will be used for this and is. The kicker is that plant based food and lab based food at this point is the same calories and may be worse for people with all of the other ingredients put in.

This is not capitalism. This is the totalitarian edicts from the government you love. Behind the scenes. The beast Stacy Abrams will sit at a table gorging on pure meats in a couple of decades while the peasants eat all of this crap being forced on us.

The government is responsible for Vegans? Good grief.. you poor thing.

This is more then you believe. The peasants are slowly being adjusted to other types of sustenance as food. Except for the the top percentile of humans of course. The excuse of climate change will be used for this and is. The kicker is that plant based food and lab based food at this point is the same calories and may be worse for people with all of the other ingredients put in. This is not capitalism. This is the totalitarian edicts from the government you love. Behind the scenes. The beast Stacy Abrams will sit at a table gorging on pure meats in a couple of decades while the peasants eat all of this crap being forced on us.
You find the craziest shit to respond to a pretty straightforward proposition.

Forum List

Back