🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Turkish Passport - About Jews

Aishe was playing with toys at the time of the consummation. I doubt teenage girls played with toys back then, they would already be married with children.
Girls and Boys never grow out of playing with toys; its half the economy!

Even cars, nukes and weapons are treated like toys; same male psychology.

I doubt most of the stories about Mo or any of the Jewish Patriarchs are true

You think Abraham married his half sister, pimped her out to the Egyptians and had kids at 100 plus with a 90 year old wife as the bible says?

I don't believe they are necessarily historical characters at all; nor do they need to be. .

Historians have no real evidence for early Islam; almost none, apparently.

Mo existed; the Arabs conquered the Persians and Byzantines and no one knows how they managed that, either. It was relatively a peaceful conquest by the standards of those times.

Definitely no forced conversions or killing of civilians. Apparently they didn't even claim to be a separate religion from Christians and Jews for 50 years or more after Mo died.

All the rest, including the Koran were made up over a hundred years or more as was the bible and stories about Christ

Not to be taken literally or used to sling shit because they just aint facts!
A bizarre post. married young women with babies do not play with toys, then or now. They didn't have cars or nuclear weapons then. Imagine, no video games either. People lived to about 40 on average so they got busy working and having babies.

Your knowledge of history is astounding. The Arabs never took Constantinople, that was the Turks. In fact the Byzantines defeated the Arabs and checked their conquests.

You are comparing the historical accuracy of the old testament with events that took place almost 2000 years later, at the time of Muhammad.

The Quran was recorded in writing during Muhammad's life and was consolidated to a single volume shortly after his death, a hundred of years or more as you wrote.

And then you bizarrely end your post with this ironic comment, "Not to be taken literally or used to sling shit because they just aint facts!"

Really weird. Even on a forum such as this, one expects some level of accuracy in dealing with history.

Aishe was playing with toys at the time of the consummation. I doubt teenage girls played with toys back then, they would already be married with children.

You think Abraham married his half sister, pimped her out to the Egyptians and had kids at 100 plus with a 90 year old wife as the bible says?

I don't believe they are necessarily historical characters at all; nor do they need to be. .

Mo existed; the Arabs conquered the Persians and Byzantines and no one knows how they managed that, either. It was relatively a peaceful conquest by the standards of those times.

Definitely no forced conversions or killing of civilians. Apparently they didn't even claim to be a separate religion from Christians and Jews for 50 years or more after Mo died.

All the rest, including the Koran were made up over a hundred years or more as was the bible and stories about Christ

A bizarre post. married young women with babies do not play with toys, then or now. They didn't have cars or nuclear weapons then. Imagine, no video games either. People lived to about 40 on average so they got busy working and having babies.

Your knowledge of history is astounding. The Arabs never took Constantinople, that was the Turks. In fact the Byzantines defeated the Arabs and checked their conquests.

You are comparing the historical accuracy of the old testament with events that took place almost 2000 years later, at the time of Muhammad.

The Quran was recorded in writing during Muhammad's life and was consolidated to a single volume shortly after his death, a hundred of years or more as you wrote.

And then you bizarrely end your post with this ironic comment, "Not to be taken literally or used to sling shit because they just aint facts!"

Really weird. Even on a forum such as this, one expects some level of accuracy in dealing with history.

You are wrong, sir. It was from Byzantium's Empire that the Arabs took Damascus, Jerusalem etc. then back and forth till 1453 when the Turkish Ottoman Mehmet finally took its capital

Not really. Very few literate folx around in Mecca; it may not even have existed then. Watch the Untold story of Islam on you tube.

Well you agree with the Muslims then. I agree with the independent historians. They did find another different early version of the Koran in Yemen but it was quickly snatched away by the Imams

well what is your real purpose? where are you coming from? What's the point? who is going to listen or be influenced in any way? By that level of shit slinging

Bizarre? True to life...it is that way.............

Americans other than Jews suffer from irony deficiency. So do germans. Spice of life, sir.

Last edited:
Lady, you are nuts! I don't know why anyone would bother arguing with anyone so ill-informed trying to pass themselves off as someone who has an iota of historical knowledge. You are not entitled to your own facts. I mean if you're going to sling shit, then go ahead. Just don't try to sell it as anything else.

You are wrong, sir. It was from Byzantium's Empire that the Arabs took Damascus, Jerusalem etc. then back and forth till 1453 when the Turkish Ottoman Mehmet finally took its capital

Not really. Very few literate folx around in Mecca; it may not even have existed then. Watch the Untold story of Islam on you tube.

Well you agree with the Muslims then. I agree with the independent historians. They did find another different early version of the Koran in Yemen but it was quickly snatched away by the Imams

well what is your real purpose? where are you coming from? What's the point? who is going to listen or be influenced in any way? By that level of shit slinging

Bizarre? True to life...it is that way.............

Americans other than Jews suffer from irony deficiency. So do germans. Spice of life, sir.
excerpt....wiki

In April 634, Abu Bakr invaded the Byzantine Empire in the Levant and decisively defeated a Byzantine army at the Battle of Ajnadayn. The Muslim armies marched north and laid siege to Damascus. The city was taken after a monophysite bishop informed Khalid ibn al-Walid, the Muslim commander in chief, that it was possible to breach city walls by attacking a position only lightly defended at night.

sir I have a hisy

Last edited:
Lady, you are nuts! I don't know why anyone would bother arguing with anyone so ill-informed trying to pass themselves off as someone who has an iota of historical knowledge. You are not entitled to your own facts. I mean if you're going to sling shit, then go ahead. Just don't try to sell it as anything else.
my dear polite sir

I have a history degree from a top UK university and was a history teacher. I bet you were not.

But because of that I partly agree with your Henery Ford that a lot of it is bunk, propaganda and anyway limited.

But I don't invent facts nor fail to distinguish between facts and stories, nor abuse them.

you resort to abuse. Why??? That means you have lost the argument, doesn't it!!

my dear polite sir

I have a history degree from a top UK university and was a history teacher. I bet you were not.

But because of that I partly agree with your Henery Ford that a lot of it is bunk, propaganda and anyway limited.

But I don't invent facts nor fail to distinguish between facts and stories, nor abuse them.

you resort to abuse. Why??? That means you have lost the argument, doesn't it!!
I find it frightening that you were allowed to teach history anywhere. It would be akin to my teaching Swahili. As I said, sling shit (your words) but don't try to sell it as anything else.

You said the Arabs conquered the Byzantines. You could not conquer the Byzantines without conquering Byzantium. Save your "history" lessons for others as polished as yourself. Lady, you're goofy.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Constantinople_(717–718)
I was a bit off to use the word conquered, sorry.

The Arabs won key battles with the Byzantines and as you say failed to take Constantinople, but took lots of their empire which was very big.

Honestly you share only short abusive lines and nothing else.

what value is that?

I didn't insult you;

no need.....you do that to yourself by what you say and the way you say it.

Last edited:
The age of consent currently in Spain is 13, maybe the age of consent in Arabia was when a girl reaches puberty
I wonder what is the age of consent between Rabbi's and young boys?

Last edited:
The age of consent currently in Spain is 13, maybe the age of consent in Arabia was when a girl reaches puberty
I think this pedo stuff is partly god's or natures fault

why does it make our hormones active so early

long before we can cope with them

better luck next time, lord

We know the lives of a great many people from antiquity. If you could show me how many boinked 9 year olds, I might buy your argument. Hell, even the Roman emperors didn't do children that young. Child marriage is historically due to lack of education and poverty. I don't think it applies to Mohammed.
the Greek Christian Orthodax Golden Dawn Nazis severely beat up a Greek Theatre group last week for a play that said Jesus was gay.
I happen to be Greek-American with Greek citizenship and well aware of what's happening in that country. Lady, you are once again not entitled to your own facts. There was one journalist who claims he was punched by a Golden Dawn member, but a far cry from "severely beating up a Greek Theatre group". Throwing yogurt, even the thick Greek stuff isn't tantamount to a severe beating. Where the hell do you get this stuff?!

Police Arrest Golden Dawn MP for Theater Protest | Greece.GreekReporter.com Latest News from Greece

We know the lives of a great many people from antiquity. If you could show me how many boinked 9 year olds, I might buy your argument. Hell, even the Roman emperors didn't do children that young. Child marriage is historically due to lack of education and poverty. I don't think it applies to Mohammed.
the Greek Christian Orthodax Golden Dawn Nazis severely beat up a Greek Theatre group last week for a play that said Jesus was gay.
I happen to be Greek-American with Greek citizenship and well aware of what's happening in that country. Lady, you are once again not entitled to your own facts. There was one journalist who claims he was punched by a Golden Dawn member, but a far cry from "severely beating up a Greek Theatre group". Throwing yogurt, even the thick Greek stuff isn't tantamount to a severe beating. Where the hell do you get this stuff?!

Police Arrest Golden Dawn MP for Theater Protest | Greece.GreekReporter.com Latest News from Greece
bbc world service exactly as they told it..many broken limbs they said and police collusion too

usually reliable; bbc don't usually do hype.......

you know goldmann sachs have a lot to answer for about the economic greek tragedy

they helped the greeks create accounts to evade the euro rules

and the americans supported your fascist colonels..

Last edited:

bbc world service exactly as they told it..many broken limbs they said and police collusion too

you know goldmann sachs have a lot to answer for about the economic greek tragedy

I am certainly not defending Golden Dawn, but please show me. I'll even help you out:

BBC - Search results for golden dawn greece

If you can't verify the severe beating of a theatre group, will you admit to slinging shit (your words again), or at least being a ditz.

Why, Yusef Mohammed, are you trying to tell us in a roundabout way that you are one of those Afghani men who put those little dancing boys in dresses to make believe they are girls

I am certainly not defending Golden Dawn, but please show me. I'll even help you out:

If you can't verify the severe beating of a theatre group, will you admit to slinging shit (your words again), or at least being a ditz.
I heard it on the bbc world service radio at night during a half hour news bulletin

can't remember which night...honestly.....not the internet

I have nothing against greece or greeks tho I don't like the orthodox church much

The serbs raped as many as the assadites and same in chechnya

its too nationalistic which is a toxic mixture

Why, Yusef Mohammed, are you trying to tell us in a roundabout way that you are one of those Afghani men who put those little dancing boys in dresses to make believe they are girls
the many gay taliban commanders all keep boys

gay in pashtu is known as "flying with one wing"

I heard it on the bbc world service radio at night during a half hour news bulletin

can't remember which night...honestly.....not the internet

I have nothing against greece or greeks tho I don't like the orthodox church much

The serbs raped as many as the assadites and same in chechnya

its too nationalistic which is a toxic mixture
FFS, would you at least admit to being a ditz. For a professor of history who hasn't got a clue of the subject and who finds herself coming up with excuses like, "i prefer to rely on independent historians" and dingbat statements like "Arabs conquered the Byzantine empire" which have no veracity.

At least admit that you're a ditz! And by the way, your comment on my "slinging shit" is much more impolite than my observation on your ditzyness. Self-righteous indignation is a poor excuse for inadequacy.

Ah yes, the Greeks whom the Turks also fought with, and stole Cyprus from. Instead of settling their differences with the Greeks, withdrawing their troops from Cyprus, apologizing to the Armenians, and giving their Kurds independence, the Turks choose instead to meddle in Israel's affairs. Like I said before--please clean your own house first, before sending a maid to someone else's home.

Ah yes, the Greeks whom the Turks also fought with, and stole Cyprus from. Instead of settling their differences with the Greeks, withdrawing their troops from Cyprus, apologizing to the Armenians, and giving their Kurds independence, the Turks choose instead to meddle in Israel's affairs. Like I said before--please clean your own house first, before sending a maid to someone else's home.

again we are here .. we have talked the same things whenever you have been stuck ... ooo Armenians ,,, oooo Kurdss....

leave These Crocodile Tears my dear Jew friend..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5drXEXkf9s&feature=fvwrel]Jewish girl tries to criticise Dr. Norman Finkelstein - YouTube[/ame]

this is ridicules ... there is nothing like that ... but of course as a response of Israel mudering some Turkish people now really hate from Israel .. its nature thing

If I understand you correctly, you say that you did not hate Israelis before, but now you do, since Israelis killed some Turks during the flotilla incident. Why did Turkey send in a flotilla to invade Israel? Why is it Turkey's business? Israel should send a flotilla to Turkey to "save" the Kurds, and then see how you will like it.

i am still not hating from Israel .. i would prefer to improve them...

Improve the Israelis? Do you know the Michael Jackson song "Man in the Mirror"?

Forum List

Back