🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Turkish Passport - About Jews

If I understand you correctly, you say that you did not hate Israelis before, but now you do, since Israelis killed some Turks during the flotilla incident. Why did Turkey send in a flotilla to invade Israel? Why is it Turkey's business? Israel should send a flotilla to Turkey to "save" the Kurds, and then see how you will like it.

i am still not hating from Israel .. i would prefer to improve them...

Improve the Israelis? Do you know the Michael Jackson song "Man in the Mirror"?

There is good Jews bad Jews .. There is good Muslim there is bad Muslim there is bad christian there is good Christian ... They all believing the same God ..
Good ones should improve the bad ones ..

i am fed up with to talk with bad ones ... there is no result when i tallk people like you .. so its better dont talk with me ..
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWfwK3Xc_Y4]If you are Jew you must watch this video(This RABBI is telling the truth) - YouTube[/ame]

also i had never listen this .. now listening .. thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
I am certainly not defending Golden Dawn, but please show me. I'll even help you out:

BBC - Search results for golden dawn greece

If you can't verify the severe beating of a theatre group, will you admit to slinging shit (your words again), or at least being a ditz.
I heard it on the bbc world service radio at night during a half hour news bulletin

can't remember which night...honestly.....not the internet

I have nothing against greece or greeks tho I don't like the orthodox church much

The serbs raped as many as the assadites and same in chechnya

its too nationalistic which is a toxic mixture
FFS, would you at least admit to being a ditz. For a professor of history who hasn't got a clue of the subject and who finds herself coming up with excuses like, "i prefer to rely on independent historians" and dingbat statements like "Arabs conquered the Byzantine empire" which have no veracity.

At least admit that you're a ditz! And by the way, your comment on my "slinging shit" is much more impolite than my observation on your ditzyness. Self-righteous indignation is a poor excuse for inadequacy.
No idea what a ditz is but if it helps bring this rather sterile exchange to an end I will sign up for you and be a ditz

I can't sign up to being a woman, tho I would be tempted to belong to the superior sex if I could

As for history, I probably know a bit more than most but regard myself as a student always wanting to learn more rather than a professor

By the way, Greece has a very big respect in England and our media and people are right behind your exceptionally wise and beautiful country and wish you well in your oikos nomics tragedy

About USA its a bit more critical tho Obama has done a lot to repair the huge damage done by Bush to the USA everywhere except Africa.

Kalimera

Last edited:
If I understand you correctly, you say that you did not hate Israelis before, but now you do, since Israelis killed some Turks during the flotilla incident. Why did Turkey send in a flotilla to invade Israel? Why is it Turkey's business? Israel should send a flotilla to Turkey to "save" the Kurds, and then see how you will like it.

no the israelis cannot be improved....sad but true...they are getting worse all the time

mike jackson did get near perfection in his best songs...he was into kabala wasn't he??

and the kurds have no coast so a flotilla would be doomed

remember gallipoli?? churchill's pet project in world war one.

Turks are very good fighters and ripped the brits to shreds when that flotilla thought it could beat them up

churchill had to resign from being navy chief after that and actually signed up and rejoined the army on the front line...respect to the old bugger for that!

they would eat the you and the IDF for breakfast.

better apologise to turkey and keep them as valuable allies...they are deadly as enemies. Like IDF they could beat all the arabs put together. They are NATO don't you know??

Last edited:
the Greek Christian Orthodax Golden Dawn Nazis severely beat up a Greek Theatre group last week for a play that said Jesus was gay.
I happen to be Greek-American with Greek citizenship and well aware of what's happening in that country. Lady, you are once again not entitled to your own facts. There was one journalist who claims he was punched by a Golden Dawn member, but a far cry from "severely beating up a Greek Theatre group". Throwing yogurt, even the thick Greek stuff isn't tantamount to a severe beating. Where the hell do you get this stuff?!

Police Arrest Golden Dawn MP for Theater Protest | Greece.GreekReporter.com Latest News from Greece

Ah yes, the Greeks whom the Turks also fought with, and stole Cyprus from. Instead of settling their differences with the Greeks, withdrawing their troops from Cyprus, apologizing to the Armenians, and giving their Kurds independence, the Turks choose instead to meddle in Israel's affairs. Like I said before--please clean your own house first, before sending a maid to someone else's home.
I mostly agree with you there

20% of cypriots are turks so they do have a claim to that much and it was the Fascist Greek Colonels and Racist Archbishop Makarios fault that Turkey intervened.

Erdogan doesn't want to meddle in Israel as such; Gaza aint Israel is it? Just wanted kudos with the Arabs.

But he's getting too big for his boots and wants to be the big boy in the Mid east.

He's done good stuff for TURKEY but been in power too long. They all get like that.

Power corrupts, they say.

God help Israel if Liebermann gets real power; he was in Kach party of Kahane which israel says is a terrorist group.

I happen to be Greek-American with Greek citizenship and well aware of what's happening in that country. Lady, you are once again not entitled to your own facts. There was one journalist who claims he was punched by a Golden Dawn member, but a far cry from "severely beating up a Greek Theatre group". Throwing yogurt, even the thick Greek stuff isn't tantamount to a severe beating. Where the hell do you get this stuff?!

Police Arrest Golden Dawn MP for Theater Protest | Greece.GreekReporter.com Latest News from Greece

Ah yes, the Greeks whom the Turks also fought with, and stole Cyprus from. Instead of settling their differences with the Greeks, withdrawing their troops from Cyprus, apologizing to the Armenians, and giving their Kurds independence, the Turks choose instead to meddle in Israel's affairs. Like I said before--please clean your own house first, before sending a maid to someone else's home.

20% of cypriots are turks so they do have a claim to that much and it was the Fascist Greek Colonels and Racist Archbishop Makarios fault that Turkey intervened.
Honestly, where the hell do you get this stuff?! You are a professor of History, by your own account. I find that incredible.

Makarios III - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

again we are here .. we have talked the same things whenever you have been stuck ... ooo Armenians ,,, oooo Kurdss....

leave These Crocodile Tears my dear Jew friend..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5drXEXkf9s&feature=fvwrel]Jewish girl tries to criticise Dr. Norman Finkelstein - YouTube[/ame]
for fuck's sake Famaturk you have posted that video before and all the platitudes at the end 1000 times

everone will just switch off and skip your long posts if you have nothing new to say

Honestly, where the hell do you get this stuff?! You are a professor of History, by your own account. I find that incredible.

BTW: ditzW - definition of ditzW by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.,

what I meant was that Makarios was racist towards the turks and so they had legitimate grievances

I know he wasn't exactly the colonel's friend and that he was deposed by them

good to read the wiki link you posted and remind me of what happened, thankyou

kissinger was involved too, I think...i don't know the details about that....it is alleged, shall we say??

going back to the golden dawn fiasco, what I did find scary was that bbc alleged that a survey found 60% of greek police were at least sympathetic enough towards the golden dawn and did not stop their thugs doin whatever they did. that is frightening, isn't it??

about slinging shit... when I lived in USA, shit was not a cuss word like it is here in uk. it aint an insult in USA and not intended that way to you either

strange name you have here.

are you a doner kebab head or a sis kebab head??

which kind of dead animal's head are you??

Last edited:
The name "Meathead" harks back to an American Comedy series called "All in the Family". The role played by Rob Reiner. The charector, Michael Stivic was called "Meathead" by his father-in-law - the unforgettable Archie Bunker.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pgzi80dVelA&feature=related]The National Anthem - All in the Family (1972) - YouTube[/ame]

so GREEK meatloaf

history critic EXTRA ORDINAIRE

here is a quiz for you..10 questions

some statements here are true; others are untrue

which is which??? wiki peeks are allowed

if you get them all right I will appoint you the resident history professor and resign the rank you have given me!

1) Plato received his education in philosophy in Iran ( Persia, I mean)

2) Western Turkey belongs to Greece. The turks only arrived there from Asian Turkestan with the Seljuks centuries after the Greeks

3) Both USA and Israel are countries stolen from their native inhabitants.

4) Ataturk was born in Greece

5) Alexander the Great that great mass murderer was born in what is now Turkey

6) All the Palestinians were not expelled; thay ran away because their Arab leaders told them to

7) There is no such thing as a Palestinian people (Golda Meir)

8) The greek idea of macho meathead ness is white frilly skirts

9) Which of these are true?

the Turks ethnically cleansed, expelled Greeks from Turkey after world war 1
the Greeks expelled the Turks from Greece at the same time
the 2 countries both ethnically cleansed as stated above by agreement
the israelis ethnically cleansed the arabs and are still doing so eg the bedouins

10) THE english are the silliest people in the world unless you can find a sillier one

EVERONE ELSE IS INVITED TO TAKE PART AND SUBMIT THER OWN QUESTIONS

BETTER THAN "SLINGING SHIT" AINT IT???

Last edited:
so meatloaf

history critic

here is a quiz for you

which is which

if you get them all right I will appoint you the resident history professor and resign the rank you have given me!

1) Plato received his education in philosophy in Iran ( Persia, I mean)N

2) Western Turkey belongs to Greece. The turks only arrived there with the Seljuks thousands of years after the Greeks Y

3) Both USA and Israel are countries stolen from their native inhabitants. Stupid question begging for an argument

4) Ataturk was born in Greece Y

5) Alexander the Great was born in what is now Turkey N

6) All the Palestinians were not expelled; thay ran away because their Arab leaders told them to Y

7) There is no such thing as a Palestinian people (Golda Meir)N

8) The greek idea of macho meathead is white frilly skirts N

the Turks ethnically cleansed, expelled Greeks from Turkey after world war 1 T
the Greeks expelled the Turks from Greece at the same time T
the 2 countries both ethnically cleansed as stated above by agreement T
the israelis ethnically cleansed the arabs and are still doing so eg the bedouins F

10) THE english are the silliest people in the world unless you can find a sillier one YAnother stupid question begging for an argument

There you go. Save the idiot questions 3 and 10 for the doctrinaire.

again we are here .. we have talked the same things whenever you have been stuck ... ooo Armenians ,,, oooo Kurdss....

leave These Crocodile Tears my dear Jew friend..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5drXEXkf9s&feature=fvwrel]Jewish girl tries to criticise Dr. Norman Finkelstein - YouTube[/ame]
for fuck's sake Famaturk you have posted that video before and all the platitudes at the end 1000 times

everone will just switch off and skip your long posts if you have nothing new to say

dont be stupid.. if everyone in this thread says new thing i am wrong .. otherwise you are so clever .. if somebody repeat the same thing i will repeat them that tears the crocodile tears ..

The name "Meathead" harks back to an American Comedy series called "All in the Family". The role played by Rob Reiner. The charector, Michael Stivic was called "Meathead" by his father-in-law - the unforgettable Archie Bunker.

The National Anthem - All in the Family (1972) - YouTube
i love it!

great video

should try the british national anthem "god save the queen"........even worse words than the yanx

you know why we say god save the queen?

because she is married to a GREEK prince phillip with a 2 foot dick

peace on earth; good will to all meatheads

Last edited:
so meatloaf

history critic

here is a quiz for you

which is which

1) Plato received his education in philosophy in Iran ( Persia, I mean)N

2) Western Turkey belongs to Greece. The turks only arrived there with the Seljuks thousands of years after the Greeks Y

3) Both USA and Israel are countries stolen from their native inhabitants. Stupid question begging for an argument

4) Ataturk was born in Greece Y

5) Alexander the Great was born in what is now Turkey N

6) All the Palestinians were not expelled; thay ran away because their Arab leaders told them to Y

7) There is no such thing as a Palestinian people (Golda Meir)N

8) The greek idea of macho meathead is white frilly skirts N

the Turks ethnically cleansed, expelled Greeks from Turkey after world war 1 T
the Greeks expelled the Turks from Greece at the same time T
the 2 countries both ethnically cleansed as stated above by agreement T
the israelis ethnically cleansed the arabs and are still doing so eg the bedouins F

10) THE english are the silliest people in the world unless you can find a sillier one YAnother stupid question begging for an argument

There you go. Save the idiot questions 3 and 10 for the doctrinaire.
I think question 3 is mostly true not just of israel and USA but most countries

Actually an understatement; most countries have been stolen and re stolen many times

USA and Israel aint so special as they like to think.

Just Israel is still trying to steal when most have stopped doing it.

Question 10 is NOT begging for an argument; it is begging you and others to lighten up and stop repeatin the same old bull over and over

You passed that test with flying colours with your video;

please don't relapse bro!!

lets keep it light and sensible from now on and fuck our silly egos

meathead

btw.. i was in Czech Republic.. for 5 mounth .. Czech is very nice ..are you a Czech ?
No, I'm Greek-American. My son is Greek-Czech-American. Nice place, but snowing here already.
ahoy there czech mate I hear Praha is beautiful..never been there
hi howdy
kalimera

I wondered how you were postin in euro time

good time to be away from USA if you live on east coast; i hear there's quite a storm brewin

Last edited:
QUOTE FAMTURK"

meathead

btw.. i was in Czech Republic.. for 5 mounth .. Czech is very nice ..are you a Czech ?"

Famturk that's the only new, civilised or sensible thing you have said in ages

kindly carry on that way

AND DELETE ALL THE REPEAT STUFF; ITS GOOD STUFF BUT NOT EVERY TIME

THIS:AT THE END OF EVERY SINGLE POST

My dear bewildering, complex, colourful, melancholy, merry, one-of-a-kind, not sufficiently democratic Country, please don't be pulled into a war

Once you conquer
your selfish self
all your darkness
will change to light
RUMI

Muslim – Christian Relations according to us -->
What Christians Can Learn from Bediuzzaman Said Nursi. A Christian Theologian in Conversation on Vimeo
http://www.thomasmichel.us/muslimchr...-dialogue.html
http://webmedia.jcu.edu/nursichair/f...orld-peace.pdf
.:NursiStudies.com:.
http://www.themodernreligion.com/con...ert_goethe.htm

The Prophet said: "An Arab has no superiority over a non-Arab nor does a non-Arab have any superiority over an Arab; also a white person has no superiority over black person nor does a black person have any superiority over white person except by piety and good action. Mankind is from Aadam and Aadam is from soil."

Do good [onto others] and throw it into the sea; fish might not, but God will appreciate it

ALL GREAT STUFF, I READ IT
BUT ONCE OR TWICE IS ENOUGH
CHANGE IT AT LEAST

ANGELS TRAVEL LIGHT; THAT'S WHY THEY CAN FLY!

Last edited:

BTW: ditzW - definition of ditzW by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.,
LOOKED UP DITZ AS you accused, then ADVISED

silly scatterbrained person, it said

yes, guilty as charged

spot on, in fact

There is good Jews bad Jews .. There is good Muslim there is bad Muslim there is bad christian there is good Christian ... They all believing the same God ..
Good ones should improve the bad ones ..

i am fed up with to talk with bad ones ... there is no result when i tallk people like you .. so its better dont talk with me ..
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWfwK3Xc_Y4]If you are Jew you must watch this video(This RABBI is telling the truth) - YouTube[/ame]

also i had never listen this .. now listening .. thanks

No matter your religion, it is ridiculous to keep on watching the same old, same old stuff being dragged up year after year from the NeoNazi/Islamofascist hate sites. We already know that this tiny group is a favorite of the anti-Semites.. Lucifer here should just gtrow a bushy beard and go with these nutty Rabbis who belong to such a tiny group that they don't even count except to themselves and of course to those like Lucifer, and fly to Iran with them when they visit their friends, the nutty Iranian leaders. I think people in many countries have more to worry about than these Rabbis.
Birmingham terror trial told of plot to poison door handles - Birmingham Mail

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back