🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Turkish Passport - About Jews

if you say so .. i am sure it is .. you are the ' privileged one ' ' chosen one '

Yeah, you prove to be in intelligent man who can see things reasonably in each and every post.

NOT

sorry bro ..you are not good Jew , you are the other one ..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDODrMkO7jI&feature=related]He reveals the Truth about Zionists - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxiwBpbGmoU]diffrence between a jew and a zionist - YouTube[/ame]
Don't you love it when you see these Neo Nazi/Islamofascists falling head over heels for this tiny group of Jews because these particular Jews serve their purpose? I wish I had a dollar for every time the NeoNazis/Islamofascists start pulling up these Jews. I would have a big chunk of money by now to be donated for a memorial for the Armenians. It's a shame that they all don't grow bushy beards and accompany these nutty Jews to Iran when these nutty Jews meet the crazy Iranian leaders. Meanwhile, if these Jews wandered around in some Muslim country they would stand a good chance of being killed.

Forever young said to the young amazing Ataturk

"If I understand you correctly, you say that you did not hate Israelis before, but now you do, since Israelis killed some Turks during the flotilla incident.

Why did Turkey send in a flotilla to invade Israel?

Why is it Turkey's business?

Israel should send a flotilla to Turkey to "save" the Kurds, and then see how you will like it."

these young tragedy queens!!

INVADING ISRAEL...INDEED!!!

a virtually unarmed and forewarned tug boat full of food and medical supplies heading for Gaza not bloody Israel

and the heroic flower of israeli commando manhood cannot overpower this mortal threat to israels and all jewisdh existence without killing 9 of these young turks!!

so now, rather than apologise for an obvious blunder , forever young's pride is launching him like Don Quijote to save his adored brother Muslim Kurds from the evil embrace of these genocidal Turks.

give us a break, you headstrong damsel under stress !!!

DUMMKOPF

That is the biggest problem on this board...its full of hate...Thanks for reminding us that Morality should never be lost even with adversaries!

Yeah, you prove to be in intelligent man who can see things reasonably in each and every post.

NOT

sorry bro ..you are not good Jew , you are the other one ..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDODrMkO7jI&feature=related]He reveals the Truth about Zionists - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxiwBpbGmoU]diffrence between a jew and a zionist - YouTube[/ame]
Don't you love it when you see these Neo Nazi/Islamofascists falling head over heels for this tiny group of Jews because these particular Jews serve their purpose? I wish I had a dollar for every time the NeoNazis/Islamofascists start pulling up these Jews. I would have a big chunk of money by now to be donated for a memorial for the Armenians. It's a shame that they all don't grow bushy beards and accompany these nutty Jews to Iran when these nutty Jews meet the crazy Iranian leaders. Meanwhile, if these Jews wandered around in some Muslim country they would stand a good chance of being killed.

Reading straight out of his right wing Zionist dogma…Now that Netanyahu has teamed up with the ruthless Lieberman who has expressed much belligerency on the Palestinians, I see her heading towards war if peace is not made. If Israel or the US attacks Iran it will kill many thousands on both sides. Sure Israel has won quick victories before, but today’s wars are fought with missiles and there is never a winner

Last edited:

"If I understand you correctly, you say that you did not hate Israelis before, but now you do, since Israelis killed some Turks during the flotilla incident.

Israel should send a flotilla to Turkey to "save" the Kurds, and then see how you will like it."

a virtually unarmed and forewarned tug boat full of food and medical supplies heading for Gaza not bloody Israel

and the heroic flower of israeli commando manhood cannot overpower this mortal threat to israels and all jewisdh existence without killing 9 of these young turks!!

so now, rather than apologise for an obvious blunder , forever young's pride is launching him like Don Quijote to save his adored brother Muslim Kurds from the evil embrace of these genocidal Turks.

DUMMKOPF

caught good point .. btw if you dont say young amazing Atatürk its better .. i am not talking with Atatürks ideology .. because it may make me some kind of racist.

Last edited:
It's totally UNnecessary to make that point to us Jews, dear - people who've told you our 'chosen' means to us that we're 'better' or 'more' than other Peoples have at best not understood it, at worst they've lied.

It means YHVH 'chose' us to be under His Sinai Covenant - in the Torah it mentions He has made a Covenant for Ishmael (Arabs and maybe by extension Muslims), and for Edom as well... so the idea that He desired different Covenants for different Peoples is already part of Judaism.

Is chocolate a 'better' flavor than vanilla or strawberry? Why would anyone think ice cream should only come in one flavor, anyway.

i know there are good Jews around here even if i could not seen them yet.. i respect them like we did in our history ..

Looks like Lucifier is now giving Marg his videos of that little sect of crazy Jews who meet with those crazies in Iran. I think most of us with any brains realize that Lucifer and his friends would have never heard of this group if they didn't utilize the NeoNazi/Islamofascist hate sites. In fact, none of us would have heard of this sect (except very, very few of the Jewish posters who have come across them in neighborhoods in Brooklyn) if the anti-Semites didn't constantly drag them up from the hate sites. I wonder if in the future this crazy sect will be put on the curriculum of all the madrassas so that the students can also learn of them. After all, there are many Muslims throughout the world who don't have computers so what better way to teach them about the beloved Jews of the NeoNazi/Islamofascist hate sites. Now are you proud of yourself, Lucifer, having shown us that you have used the hate sites to find out about this particular group of Jews? After all, people like you have used the same sites for years and have pulled up these Jews so many times that we just roll our eyes and think "Not again with those crazy Jews."

Last edited by a moderator:

Reading straight out of his right wing Zionist dogma…Now that Netanyahu has teamed up with the ruthless Lieberman who has expressed much belligerency on the Palestinians, I see her heading towards war if peace is not made. If Israel or the US attacks Iran it will kill many thousands on both sides. Sure Israel has won quick victories before, but today’s wars are fought with missiles and there is never a winner
So, Phillip, did you also learn about this small group of Jews from the NeoNazi/Islamofascist hate sites? I really wouldn't be surprised. And, Phillip, what have the videos which Lucifer pulled up have to do with what is happening in Israel right now? Don't play dumb that you haven't seen this group being dragged up from the hate sites time and time again.

DUMMKOPF

caught good point .. btw if you dont say young amazing Atatürk its better .. i am not talking with Atatürks ideology .. because it may make me some kind of racist.
So how come the babbling Kvetching Yenta and her companion Lucifer weren't on that boat saying that they wanted to be martyrs like the Turks on that boat? I guess these two are not ready for their houris yet.

So, Phillip, did you also learn about this small group of Jews from the NeoNazi/Islamofascist hate sites? I really wouldn't be surprised. And, Phillip, what have the videos which Lucifer pulled up have to do with what is happening in Israel right now? Don't play dumb that you haven't seen this group being dragged up from the hate sites time and time again.

'ol Hoss, I thank you for reminding me to not speak from mindless prejudice, so I speak from my heart. Morality is all we have as human beings...it is the only force which binds all religions.

Instead ofr dwelling on our differances which should dwell on our similarities!

Last edited:
Fcuking Amazingly stupid. He is asking for documentation from 1915 because he acknowledges the Armenian genocide?! Do you really think that anybody believes you, or Erdogan for that matter. Even Turks who know the history real of their own country know what happened. Like Lady MacBeth washing her hands, the evil perpetrated by Turkey shall not fade. The hypocritical attempt to "humanize" Turks as saviors of Jews and Palestinians falls flat in the face of its own history. As long as you keep posting such crap, expect to be confronted with your own disgraceful past. They are doomed to abject failure.

And don't forget their treatment of the Kurds.

Dempsey: US sent troops to Turkey many times to assist in anti-terror efforts

Dempsey: US sent troops to Turkey many times to assist in anti-terror efforts

Why don't we say "Rest in peace, Wenrose's young cousin" also? The poster Wenrose (Wendy) had a young cousin who was unfortunate to be in Mike's Place when the terrorist suicide bomber, who beforehand hid in the office of the group Rachel Corrie was with, set himself off. This very young girl had to have a leg amputated plus undergo several operations, but ultimately succumbed to all her injuries. And let us say "Rest in peace" with regard to the others who were killed by this suicide bomber in Mike's Place. We hope that those wounded in this incident have recovered sufficiently enough to lead a normal life, including the Catholic from New York who was filming a documentary at this place.

rest in peace all of them who helped who tried to stop deaths ..
Can you tell us how people innocently spending some time at Mike's Place were trying to save lives? You don't even make sense. When I go to enjoy myself at a restaurant, I certainly hope some suicide bomber terrorist doesn't intend to blow himself up there.

here i am not supporting any terrorist behaviour .. go and shit elsewhere ..

i am looking criminals list and i saw all of them Black African people ... why ??? answer ??

maybe for you the reason they are shit ... but for me .. you fcked them you exploited them now they are passing aways due to hungry ... so who is bad ? you or them ?

FAMATURK..........

Well I admire and respect ataturk, your national daddy despite his many faults and his oppression of the Rumi dervishes.

Your vain peacock name here and your hollow moralising is honestly inviting everyone to attack you...do you realise that???

And all these stoopid videos..and cliches at the end.....a waste of cyber space. kindly delete them...once or twice is enough, seviglim.

You don't understand the jews at all; but that is honestly very very difficult!!!

There are many many very different constantly fighting and squabbling Jewish traditions, groups and tribes....with each other.... of us Jews and you cant generalise the way you do.

Try and learn ....it's a wonderful culture and its worth knowing us.....we gave you 90% of islam..the best and worst bits alike.

Rumi for me is 100 times greater and wiser than the koran or prophet Mo because he is universal and non tribal or limited by culture or time like Mo is. . He just tells the truth and its purest love and wisdom. the greatest poet ever.

I visited Turkey 4 times, each for about a month during my summer vacation between 1971 and 1975, driving around all over Turkey in our VW Beetle. Visited everwhere except the Kurdish bits.

I loved it. Best fruit in the world. Visne and seftali the best.

In all but one (Pakistan) of the 13 Muslim Lands I visited, only as a tourist, I was deeply touched by the universal Muslim custom of friendship and hospitality to the guest.

Your best friends the Greeks are the same but no-one except the Muslims has this high standard of friendship to honoured guests.

I think this comes from the desert nomad rules way before Islam but its a great thing and you can be proud, but not vain about it!

At least you have the energy and vibe of a true visne..the turkish cherry, not the tasteless kiraz....

How are your oppressed Turkish Alevis...10 million or more....faring under Erdogan? Will he treat them properly? Are they cousins of the Syrian Alawites or different?

Must stop; got to go to the souk later...

Allah ahsmaladek

Last edited:
FAMATURK..........

Well I admire and respect ataturk, your national daddy despite his many faults and his oppression of the Rumi dervishes.

Your vain peacock name here and your hollow moralising is honestly inviting everyone to attack you...do you realise that???

And all these stoopid videos..and cliches at the end.....a waste of cyber space. kindly delete them...once or twice is enough, seviglim.

You don't understand the jews at all; but that is honestly very very difficult!!!

There are many many very different constantly fighting and squabbling Jewish traditions, groups and tribes....with each other.... of us Jews and you cant generalise the way you do.

Try and learn ....it's a wonderful culture and its worth knowing us.....we gave you 90% of islam..the best and worst bits alike.

Rumi for me is 100 times greater and wiser than the koran or prophet Mo because he is universal and non tribal or limited by culture or time like Mo is. . He just tells the truth and its purest love and wisdom. the greatest poet ever.

I visited Turkey 4 times, each for about a month during my summer vacation between 1971 and 1975, driving around all over Turkey in our VW Beetle. Visited everwhere except the Kurdish bits.

I loved it. Best fruit in the world. Visne and seftali the best.

In all but one (Pakistan) of the 13 Muslim Lands I visited, only as a tourist, I was deeply touched by the universal Muslim custom of friendship and hospitality to the guest.

Your best friends the Greeks are the same but no-one except the Muslims has this high standard of friendship to honoured guests.

I think this comes from the desert nomad rules way before Islam but its a great thing and you can be proud, but not vain about it!

At least you have the tang of a true visne..the turkish cherry, not the tasteless kiraz....

How are your oppressed Turkish Alevis...10 million or more....faring under Erdogan? Will he treat them peoperly? Are they cousins of the Syrian Alawites or different?

Must stop; got to go to the souk later...

Allah ahsmaladek

Ataturk is just great soldier when he comes the other things he sucks .. so he is not my idol ..

so everyone here , is okay .. but i am wrong ? whats wrong with these videos explain me all of them ..

Rumi is totaly muslim ... a perfect sample of a muslim ... he writes just from Quran and Prophets Muhammed.. so if you are impressed of Rumi .. this is from Quran..

How are your oppressed Turkish Alevis...10 million or more....faring under Erdogan? Will he treat them peoperly? Are they cousins of the Syrian Alawites or different?

yes they are cousins of Syrian Alawites.. in Tukey there is billion of race culture .. because Ottomans never made racism they accept all people ... and now Turkey have democracy its improving really great at last years .. Islam is not means 'Iran' . Islam is just Quran .. it does not mean Islam is bad when people mispresent it .

“Come, come, whoever you are. Wanderer, worshiper, lover of leaving. It doesn't matter. Ours is not a caravan of despair. come, even if you have broken your vows a thousand times. Come, yet again , come , come.” RUMI

DUMMKOPF

So how come the babbling Kvetching Yenta and her companion Lucifer weren't on that boat saying that they wanted to be martyrs like the Turks on that boat? I guess these two are not ready for their houris yet.
hossy..

whatever anyone says........it is a fact that

The turkish flotilla has changed Israel's evil cruel siege of gaza ......just a little

Israel counts every calorie they allow this jewish created ghetto to eat and it was forced by the worlds condemnation to relax..

even our part jewish British Prime Monster CaMORON described Gaza as a prison...in Turkey!.

So Gazan babies are a little better fed today thanx to the turkish martyrs; they deserve a memorial in Gaza

And Israel has been VERY careful about later flotillas has it not...and very restrained, as Lipush says about vengeance in Gaza.

israel knows both Cast lead and the flotilla disasters were very very damaging for its international standing.

Hasbara propaganda catastrophes of the first order.

Liebermann the fascist pig WAS held in a muzzle with his mouth forced shut and allowed by nyet yahoo to deal only with his fellow Mafia gangster Putin and the huge Jewish Mafias of eastern Europe.....send the bastard back to be a bouncer in Moldova where he came from..the Kahane Jewish KKK Krakpot

not you peggy sue,,,you're a schmoozer of a shock jock addict

the schmuck to waltz with the kvetch........on the oy veh...a real jewish unloly trinity

Last edited:
hossy..

The turkish flotilla has changed Israel's evil cruel siege of gaza ......just a little

Israel counts every calorie they allow this jewish created ghetto to eat and it was forced by the worlds condemnation to relax..

even our part jewish Prime Monster CaMORON described Gaza as a prison...in Turkey!.

So Gazan babies are a little better fed today thanx to the turkish martyrs; they deserve a memorial in Gaza

And Israel has been VERY careful about later flotillas has it not...and very restrained, as Lipush says about vengeance in Gaza.

israel knows both Cast lead and the flotilla disasters were very very damaging for its international standing.

Liebermann the fascist pig WAS held in a muzzle with his mouth forced shut and allowed by nyet yahoo to deal only with his fellow Mafia gangster Putin and the huge Jewish Mafias of eastern Europe.....send the bastard back to be a bouncer in Moldova where he came from..the Kahane Jewish KKK Krakpot

noy you peggy sue,,,you're a schmoozer of a shock jock addict

People's in that boat wanting to be martyrs , does not mean they want to kill Israel soldiers ... according to Islam , ıf you die when you reading Quran , or educate yourself , you are martyr so leave these fcking prejiduces .. when you talk about Islam you just think El kaide i understand you .. but El kaide can not be muslims ..

“Come, come, whoever you are.
Wanderer, worshiper, lover of leaving.
It doesn't matter.
Ours is not a caravan of despair.
come, even if you have broken your vows a thousand times.
Come, yet again , come , come.”

RUMI

evet, tamam.......quran has not such a welcome to all souls anywhere any time

are you connected with the powerful Gulen cult, or educated by them.
They ..the Gulens are said to be the true power in Turkey and do a lot of good work
but give anyone too much power and they go bad

what I meant was don't have too many sayings and stuff at the end of your posts and max one video

and change the sayings each time ...eg lots of short but different rumi poems; people may even read them!!

it would be so great if Muslims felt free to change the old culture in Quran and Hadiths and accept proper scholarship like Jews and Christians have been forced to.

All religions always get confused with the cultures of their original times and have to be revised

any "last prophet" is a fraud..i don't believe Mo ever ever said that

They discovered very old versions of Koran in Yemen that were DIFFERENT

so then they locked them up so no one could study them.

Watch "The Untold story of Islam|" on you tube...a real historian Tom Holland who has studied very early islam sympathetically but critically

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dm8xKh8eQqU&feature=related]Islam: The Untold Story - Islam: The Untold Story - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
“Come, come, whoever you are.
Wanderer, worshiper, lover of leaving.
It doesn't matter.
Ours is not a caravan of despair.
come, even if you have broken your vows a thousand times.
Come, yet again , come , come.”

RUMI

evet, tamam.......quran has not such a welcome to all souls anywhere any time

are you connected with the powerful Gulen cult, or educated by them.
They ..the Gulens are said to be the true power in Turkey and do a lot of good work
but give anyone too much power and they go bad

what I meant was don't have too many sayings and stuff at the end of your posts and max one video

and change the sayings each time ...eg lots of short but different rumi poems; people may even read them!!

it would be so great if Muslims felt free to change the old culture in Quran and Hadiths and accept proper scholarship like Jews and Christians have been forced to.

All religions always get confused with the cultures of their original times and have to be revised

any "last prophet" is a fraud..i don't believe Mo ever ever said that

They discovered very old versions of Koran in Yemen that were DIFFERENT

so then they locked them up so no one could study them.

Watch "The Untold story of Islam|" on you tube...a real historian Tom Holland who has studied very early islam sympathetically but critically

Islam: The Untold Story - Islam: The Untold Story - YouTube

i am not connected them .. but i respect them .. you seem good people .. i advise you should search Real Islam ..(Just Quran) .. and people like you know just one thing about Prophet Muhammed is that about Aishe .. nothing more ..

btw i could not see your video .. probably a hater video .

'ol Hoss, I thank you for reminding me to not speak from mindless prejudice, so I speak from my heart. Morality is all we have as human beings...it is the only force which binds all religions.

Instead ofr dwelling on our differances which should dwell on our similarities!
Does this mean, Phillip, that you are going to keep your nose out of the NeoNazi/Islmofascist hate sites?

hossy..

whatever anyone says........it is a fact that

even our part jewish British Prime Monster CaMORON described Gaza as a prison...in Turkey!.

not you peggy sue,,,you're a schmoozer of a shock jock addict

the schmuck to waltz with the kvetch........on the oy veh...a real jewish unloly trinity

Thanks for your complete honesty and knowledge...You bring a breath of fresh air to this thread where lies and Hoss-stility ruled.

Forum List

Back