🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Turkish Passport - About Jews

wrong again------"racist" refers to hating a group of people----not a RELIGION If you cannot have islam-----without IMPOSED SHARIAH-------then islam is something to be correctly HATED Try not to tell me that muslims do not IMPOSE SHARIAH------remember----my husband was BORN TO AN ACTUAL REAL DHIMMI STATUS which probably has not existed in Turkey for centuries-------but-----face facts-----some turks want that filth

dont play with the words .. Religion also represent a group of people .. so you are fcking racist every democrat and objective person will see it .. you cannot stand any differences , any different people , any culture.
While I agree with you thaout Rosie goes over the top, your position is equally tenuous. It is not dissimilar to a German denying the holocaust. I don't know how you call someone racist, and yet deny or ignore the undeniable racism which you are desperately trying to defend. If, as by your own definition, racism applies to religion, then historically the second most racists of all are the Turkish people. The massive slaughter of Greeks and Turkish Christians was perpetrated by the Muslim Turks themselves. This happened in the east of Turkey in 1915 and then again in 1922 in Smyrna.

Denying it is a travesty of history and everything that you could possibly argue. If I were you, I would just shut the fcuk up. You are impressing no one!

Last edited:
wrong again------"racist" refers to hating a group of people----not a RELIGION If you cannot have islam-----without IMPOSED SHARIAH-------then islam is something to be correctly HATED Try not to tell me that muslims do not IMPOSE SHARIAH------remember----my husband was BORN TO AN ACTUAL REAL DHIMMI STATUS which probably has not existed in Turkey for centuries-------but-----face facts-----some turks want that filth

dont play with the words .. Religion also represent a group of people .. so you are fcking racist every democrat and objective person will see it .. you cannot stand any differences , any different people , any culture.
While I agree with you thaout Rosie goes over the top, your position is equally tenuous. It is not dissimilar to a German denying the holocaust. I don't know how you call someone racist, and yet deny or ignore the undeniable racism which you are desperately trying to defend. If, as by your own definition, racism applies to religion, then historically the second most racists of all are the Turkish people. The massive slaughter of Greeks and Turkish Christians was perpetrated by the Muslim Turks themselves. This happened in the east of Turkey in 1915 and then again in 1922 in Smyrna.

Denying it is a travesty of history and everything that you could possibly argue. If I were you, I would just shut the fcuk up. You are impressing no one!

yes i am not impressing anyone .. but you impressing fascist sympathizers people

you are incoherent Fcking In medieval spain----the CATHOLIC CANON LAW-----included oppression of both jews and muslims------if you were a muslim in Catholic spain and hated that RELIGIOUS LAW----would you be a "racist"? Shariah law -----includes the oppression of non muslims if it is imposed in its classical state do you expect non muslims to LIKE IT? your articles on how terrific it is------are nonsense. It is ok if most of it is ignored

you are incoherent Fcking In medieval spain----the CATHOLIC CANON LAW-----included oppression of both jews and muslims------if you were a muslim in Catholic spain and hated that RELIGIOUS LAW----would you be a "racist"? Shariah law -----includes the oppression of non muslims if it is imposed in its classical state do you expect non muslims to LIKE IT? your articles on how terrific it is------are nonsense. It is ok if most of it is ignored

what is in your head ?????? - A ZOMBIEE , ZOMBIEEEE

yes i am not impressing anyone .. but you impressing fascist sympathizers people

When you say he is incoherent rosie, you'll have to remember English is not his native language. I lived in Israel for a couple of years, and ppl thought of me as incoherent, because Hebrew was not my native language. But Mr. Amazing is trying to have it both ways, presenting himself as a peace-loving non-racist, while saying hateful things about Israel. And calling the Kurds terrorists, while he's whitewashing the Palestinians. There are 2 sides to every coin.

Last edited:

When you say he is incoherent rosie, you'll have to remember English is not his native language. I lived in Israel for a couple of years, and ppl thought of me as incoherent, because Hebrew was not my native language. But Mr. Amazing is trying to have it both ways, presenting himself as a peace-loving non-racist, while saying hateful things about Israel. And calling the Kurds terrorists, while he's whitewashing the Palestinians. There are 2 sides to every coin.

ok you are riğght i am racist i am against to peace ... i am already not a democrat .. i am a hater ... and you are peacefull , a lovely guy ... did you like it ?

and PKK is not a terrorist group , ASALA not a terrorist group .. i am a war lover .. i hate Jews , i hate Christians i dont see Christians and Jews as a human , they are animals in my religion . and Turks killed all innocent people , America , France and other countries saved these innocent people .. we genocide indians , we genecide Algerians , we make all black people slaves , as Turks we killed babies , women innocent people .

Did you satisfied ?

ok you are riğght i am racist i am against to peace ... i am already not a democrat .. i am a hater ... and you are peacefull , a lovely guy ... did you like it ?

and PKK is not a terrorist group , ASALA not a terrorist group .. i am a war lover .. i hate Jews , i hate Christians i dont see Christians and Jews as a human , they are animals in my religion . and Turks killed all innocent people , America , France and other countries saved these innocent people .. we genocide indians , we genecide Algerians , we make all black people slaves , as Turks we killed babies , women innocent people .

Did you satisfied ?

Calm down.

Did you satisfied ?

Calm down.

the point is everybody is equal .. nobody ' Chosen ' or 'Privileged' even not the Turks or Muslims .. Turks also done shit things it does not prove that your country's doing is right ..

It's totally UNnecessary to make that point to us Jews, dear - people who've told you our 'chosen' means to us that we're 'better' or 'more' than other Peoples have at best not understood it, at worst they've lied.

It means YHVH 'chose' us to be under His Sinai Covenant - in the Torah it mentions He has made a Covenant for Ishmael (Arabs and maybe by extension Muslims), and for Edom as well... so the idea that He desired different Covenants for different Peoples is already part of Judaism.

Is chocolate a 'better' flavor than vanilla or strawberry? Why would anyone think ice cream should only come in one flavor, anyway.

Fcuking Amazingly stupid. He is asking for documentation from 1915 because he acknowledges the Armenian genocide?! Do you really think that anybody believes you, or Erdogan for that matter. Even Turks who know the history real of their own country know what happened. Like Lady MacBeth washing her hands, the evil perpetrated by Turkey shall not fade. The hypocritical attempt to "humanize" Turks as saviors of Jews and Palestinians falls flat in the face of its own history. As long as you keep posting such crap, expect to be confronted with your own disgraceful past. They are doomed to abject failure.

And don't forget their treatment of the Kurds.

It's totally UNnecessary to make that point to us Jews, dear - people who've told you our 'chosen' means to us that we're 'better' or 'more' than other Peoples have at best not understood it, at worst they've lied.

It means YHVH 'chose' us to be under His Sinai Covenant - in the Torah it mentions He has made a Covenant for Ishmael (Arabs and maybe by extension Muslims), and for Edom as well... so the idea that He desired different Covenants for different Peoples is already part of Judaism.

Is chocolate a 'better' flavor than vanilla or strawberry? Why would anyone think ice cream should only come in one flavor, anyway.

i know there are good Jews around here even if i could not seen them yet.. i respect them like we did in our history ..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxiwBpbGmoU]diffrence between a jew and a zionist - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDODrMkO7jI&feature=related]He reveals the Truth about Zionists - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:
are a historian ? sorry i did not know that .. probably you searched it and you decided it ..

how about to talk Turk Genocide ? ' no need to talk Turks are already pigs..'
The point is that you will get the Armenian genocide thrown at you, and not just by Armenians but by the entire world. Turkish denial is not going to change 20th century history. I googled the subject for you. Knock yourself out.

armenian genocide - Hledat Googlem

I just read the article, Meathead. Very sad. Lots of similarities to the Holocaust. BTW, Armenians have one of the 4 quarters in Jerusalem, which I visited. Very charming area, with lots of memorials to that genocide. (The other 3 quarters are Muslim, Jewish and Christian.)
well sweeties and sour pussies, I regret to inform you that the Turkish Armenian Genocide story is not over.

It is still a nasty little bubble in Turkey's close first cousin Azerbaijan and Armenia proper.

the Armenians have an enclave right inside Turkic Azerbaijan called Nagorno Karabakh, and a few years ago the Armenians ethnically cleansed the frontier of all Azeri Turks so they have a contiguous territory for the first tiime.

A very bloody nasty business but this time the Armenians cleansed the Azeri Turks.

I mention this because it reveals a very very strange set of alliances; not what you would expect at all.

Half of all Azeri Turks live in Iran; provincial capital the lovely city of Tabriz.

All Azeris are Shia in both Iran and Azerbaijan.

Azerbaijan the country is a dictatorship but a secular one; corrupt as hell ruled by the wicked ex soviet Aliyev family.

You would think Iran would support shia dictators in Azerbaijan and that Israel who has so much in common with Armenia would support them.

And you would be totally wrong on both counts.

Russia supports Armenia which is why the Azeris can't use their big oil money to buy arms and lick the Armenians back out and more. Turkey of course supports the Azeris; they speak almost the same language.

But why does Israel have a very close military and arms alliance with the shia fascists in Azerbaijan, and Iran support the Christian Armenians to the hilt against their fellow Shia?

Does anyone (except Rosie, of course) know??? If you do it will give you insight into what really runs Iran (and Israel)

Last edited:
Gaza flotilla activists were shot in head at close range

Exclusive: Nine Turkish men on board Mavi Marmara were shot a total of 30 times, autopsy results reveal
The results revealed that a 60-year-old man, Ibrahim Bilgen, was shot four times in the temple, chest, hip and back. A 19-year-old, named as Fulkan Dogan, who also has US citizenship, was shot five times from less that 45cm, in the face, in the back of the head, twice in the leg and once in the back. Two other men were shot four times, and five of the victims were shot either in the back of the head or in the back, said Yalcin Buyuk, vice-chairman of the council of forensic medicine.
Gaza flotilla activists were shot in head at close range | World news | The Guardian
Shit happens!

Karma is a bitch...Hope it doesn't hit you, watch out fer dem Hatfields 'ol Hoss!

this issue not about religion .. its about to be human..

whoever saves one life saves the world entire

rest in peace Rachel Corrie
Rachel Corrie,
Why don't we say "Rest in peace, Wenrose's young cousin" also? The poster Wenrose (Wendy) had a young cousin who was unfortunate to be in Mike's Place when the terrorist suicide bomber, who beforehand hid in the office of the group Rachel Corrie was with, set himself off. This very young girl had to have a leg amputated plus undergo several operations, but ultimately succumbed to all her injuries. And let us say "Rest in peace" with regard to the others who were killed by this suicide bomber in Mike's Place. We hope that those wounded in this incident have recovered sufficiently enough to lead a normal life, including the Catholic from New York who was filming a documentary at this place.

rest in peace all of them who helped who tried to stop deaths ..
Can you tell us how people innocently spending some time at Mike's Place were trying to save lives? You don't even make sense. When I go to enjoy myself at a restaurant, I certainly hope some suicide bomber terrorist doesn't intend to blow himself up there.

beautifully put....superb!

wrong religion is an ideology------it is not a PEOPLE I do hate nazism -----does that make me a RACIST?
yes sweetie.................well sort of

an anti racist racist

better form.....more advanced...evolved, shall we say

but same dis- ease

the escape from "racism"

although there is no such thing as race in any valid science

the accurate word is xenophobia....."us" and "them" which covers race and religion and all false divisions

is ruthless self awareness and honesty of all ones own tribal buttons and their nature and origins

then you truly see we are all one in this unholy fucked up mess together
and start the hard earned capacity to act that more enlightened way.

it's very hard..............but very rewarding...............

Last edited:

Well put Marge, But are there any inconsistencies between the Torah and Talmud description on those lines?

I don't know or care because All Humans are created equally no matter. All peoples on earth swear that god chose their Tribes...Mythology helps us deal with the unknowns in life.

But I am not a Judaic Lawyer, and I would love to know.

Forever young said to the young amazing Ataturk

"If I understand you correctly, you say that you did not hate Israelis before, but now you do, since Israelis killed some Turks during the flotilla incident.

Why did Turkey send in a flotilla to invade Israel?

Why is it Turkey's business?

Israel should send a flotilla to Turkey to "save" the Kurds, and then see how you will like it."

these young tragedy queens!!

INVADING ISRAEL...INDEED!!!

a virtually unarmed and forewarned tug boat full of food and medical supplies heading for Gaza not bloody Israel

and the heroic flower of israeli commando manhood cannot overpower this mortal threat to israels and all jewisdh existence without killing 9 of these young turks!!

so now, rather than apologise for an obvious blunder , forever young's pride is launching him like Don Quijote to save his adored brother Muslim Kurds from the evil embrace of these genocidal Turks.

give us a break, you headstrong damsel under stress !!!

DUMMKOPF

Forum List

Back