🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Turkish Passport - About Jews

We understand. As with most Muslims, the only good Jew is a dead Jew.

this is ridicules ... there is nothing like that ... but of course as a response of Israel mudering some Turkish people now really hate from Israel .. its nature thing

If I understand you correctly, you say that you did not hate Israelis before, but now you do, since Israelis killed some Turks during the flotilla incident. Why did Turkey send in a flotilla to invade Israel? Why is it Turkey's business? Israel should send a flotilla to Turkey to "save" the Kurds, and then see how you will like it.

i am still not hating from Israel .. i would prefer to improve them...

Poor fcking-----he is trying to claim that people hate jews for a "reason" well---I know a LOT MORE PEOPLE WHO HATE TURKISH MUSLIMS that includes christian turks----greeks, armenian survivors------and anyone with a modicum of taste------just about everyone who was ever in contact with them Not nice Fcking-----so why do people hate turks so much?

Poor fcking-----he is trying to claim that people hate jews for a "reason" well---I know a LOT MORE PEOPLE WHO HATE TURKISH MUSLIMS that includes christian turks----greeks, armenian survivors------and anyone with a modicum of taste------just about everyone who was ever in contact with them Not nice Fcking-----so why do people hate turks so much?

because Turks never killed babies , women even in the wars ... because Turks treated Jews in good way ,

maybe because you want to change topic ..

I have worked in hospitals since my youth----early on I was assigned an elderly armenian lady-----(that was about 40 years ago) who saw her whole family ripped to pieces ----by gangs of turkish pigs------it was around 1915-----she lost her whole family----parents and brothers and sisters-------who do you imagine you are kidding ? THOUSANDS OF SEVERED HEADS BOBBING IN THE REDDENED RIVER------by the turkish murdering hordes

I have worked in hospitals since my youth----early on I was assigned an elderly armenian lady-----(that was about 40 years ago) who saw her whole family ripped to pieces ----by gangs of turkish pigs------it was around 1915-----she lost her whole family----parents and brothers and sisters-------who do you imagine you are kidding ? THOUSANDS OF SEVERED HEADS BOBBING IN THE REDDENED RIVER------by the turkish murdering hordes

again change topic .. :) come on Turkey i will make you meet a lots of grandfathers they will tell you what happened :)

but nice try to change topic :) we talked about it so much if you wanna learn you can look history :)

I learn from people who tell the truth----not the filth of islamo nazi propaganda I am familiar with that filth-------I read it as a child because I lived in a town which harbored many nazi pigs

again change topic .. :) come on Turkey i will make you meet a lots of grandfathers they will tell you what happened :)

but nice try to change topic :) we talked about it so much if you wanna learn you can look history :)
It is very much history which condemns you. The only difference between the actions of Germany and Turkey is that the Germans have reckoned with their history, while Turks feebly attempt to deny it. The derision Turks face when people like you attempt to present them as humanitarian is justly deserved.

It is very much history which condemns you. The only difference between the actions of Germany and Turkey is that the Germans have reckoned with their history, while Turks feebly attempt to deny it. The derision Turks face when people like you attempt to present them as humanitarian is justly deserved.

are a historian ? sorry i did not know that .. probably you searched it and you decided it ..

how about to talk Turk Genocide ? ' no need to talk Turks are already pigs..'

are a historian ? sorry i did not know that .. probably you searched it and you decided it ..

The point is that you will get the Armenian genocide thrown at you, and not just by Armenians but by the entire world. Turkish denial is not going to change 20th century history. I googled the subject for you. Knock yourself out.

armenian genocide - Hledat Googlem

The point is that you will get the Armenian genocide thrown at you, and not just by Armenians but by the entire world. Turkish denial is not going to change 20th century history. I googled the subject for you. Knock yourself out.

armenian genocide - Hledat Googlem

I just read the article, Meathead. Very sad. Lots of similarities to the Holocaust. BTW, Armenians have one of the 4 quarters in Jerusalem, which I visited. Very charming area, with lots of memorials to that genocide. (The other 3 quarters are Muslim, Jewish and Christian.)

Last edited:
this is how many times i could not count , that you turned to topic here .. i understand your problem ..

here look you will have some idea ..
http://www.ermenisorunu.gen.tr/english/intro/index.html

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7nWPQO94E8&feature=related]ARMENIA DECLINED TURKISH PRIME MINISTER'S SUGGESTION - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCmg7AdM1tU&feature=related]Armenian So-Called Genocide Episode 1 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6YJwHR8aXw&feature=relmfu]Armenian So-Called Genocide Episode 2 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkMsffagIuI]GREATER ARMENIA DREAMS: Armenian Terrorist Organization ASALA killed TURKS! - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwQOnC_4Q_k]Khojaly Genocide (Hocal[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDODrMkO7jI&feature=related]He reveals the Truth about Zionists - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxiwBpbGmoU]diffrence between a jew and a zionist - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aB2nevzEMXo&feature=related]Towards a Just Peace in Palestine - Dr. Finkelstein 1 of 4 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aB2nevzEMXo&feature=related]Towards a Just Peace in Palestine - Dr. Finkelstein 1 of 4 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMGuYjt6CP8&feature=related]UK Jewish MP: Israel acting like Nazis in Gaza - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynWjYHP91gA&feature=fvwrel]If Americans Knew What Israel Is Doing! VIDEO WAS CENSORED! - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
Oh gee-----the isalmo nazi pigs are collecting all the islamo nazi shit and enjoying a BIG EID AL ADHA FEAST for allah

Hitler comitted genocides Muslims comitted genocides In fact---jews have never come close to either comitting a genocide or trying to Muslims worship several people who comitted genocides----Muhummad, Genghis Khan and Adolf abu ali hitler but most of all Muslims are similar to nazis because they accuse the people they MURDER of having the "SAME AGENDA"

Hitler comitted genocides Muslims comitted genocides In fact---jews have never come close to either comitting a genocide or trying to Muslims worship several people who comitted genocides----Muhummad, Genghis Khan and Adolf abu ali hitler but most of all Muslims are similar to nazis because they accuse the people they MURDER of having the "SAME AGENDA"

if all Jews were like you i would hate them all .. if all americans were racist like you i would hate America ..

I am not at all racist-----in fact I did learn about islam from muslims-----because it was so easy for me to make FRIENDS with muslims in a situation----in which----most americans would not have done so in that TIME AND PLACE. I learned how MUCH HATRED muslims bear-----each other (daggers flew out of the eyes of Iranians ----whenever they saw either a pakistani or an arab------I noticed that long before I heard the words "shiite" and "sunni" ) and how much hatred muslims bear towards HINDUS (both indian and pakistani muslims) and I heard about hatred of christians when invited to a mosque and I heard muslims educated in India and pakistan quote the most hard core NAZI PROPAGANDA ever written (the stuff written by escaped nazi war crminals) CHAPTER AND VERSE-------they had learned it in their schools and mosques I learned about how dangerously muslims hate-----FROM MUSLIMS-------many decades ago. Later on I did learn what is was to be a jew born in a shariah shit hole-----(not turkey-----something that actually adhered to the filth of shariah)----from the man I married see? not "racist" A 'racist" is a person who hates a 'race'-------I hate HATRED and OPPRESSION

I am not at all racist-----in fact I did learn about islam from muslims-----because it was so easy for me to make FRIENDS with muslims in a situation----in which----most americans would not have done so in that TIME AND PLACE. I learned how MUCH HATRED muslims bear-----each other (daggers flew out of the eyes of Iranians ----whenever they saw either a pakistani or an arab------I noticed that long before I heard the words "shiite" and "sunni" ) and how much hatred muslims bear towards HINDUS (both indian and pakistani muslims) and I heard about hatred of christians when invited to a mosque and I heard muslims educated in India and pakistan quote the most hard core NAZI PROPAGANDA ever written (the stuff written by escaped nazi war crminals) CHAPTER AND VERSE-------they had learned it in their schools and mosques I learned about how dangerously muslims hate-----FROM MUSLIMS-------many decades ago. Later on I did learn what is was to be a jew born in a shariah shit hole-----(not turkey-----something that actually adhered to the filth of shariah)----from the man I married see? not "racist" A 'racist" is a person who hates a 'race'-------I hate HATRED and OPPRESSION

every word you say explain how you racist you are ... if some muslim fcked you it does not mean all muslims bad .. it does not mean Islam is shit ..

Last edited:
wrong again------"racist" refers to hating a group of people----not a RELIGION If you cannot have islam-----without IMPOSED SHARIAH-------then islam is something to be correctly HATED Try not to tell me that muslims do not IMPOSE SHARIAH------remember----my husband was BORN TO AN ACTUAL REAL DHIMMI STATUS which probably has not existed in Turkey for centuries-------but-----face facts-----some turks want that filth

wrong again------"racist" refers to hating a group of people----not a RELIGION If you cannot have islam-----without IMPOSED SHARIAH-------then islam is something to be correctly HATED Try not to tell me that muslims do not IMPOSE SHARIAH------remember----my husband was BORN TO AN ACTUAL REAL DHIMMI STATUS which probably has not existed in Turkey for centuries-------but-----face facts-----some turks want that filth

dont play with the words .. Religion also represent a group of people .. so you are fcking racist every democrat and objective person will see it .. you cannot stand any differences , any different people , any culture.

wrong religion is an ideology------it is not a PEOPLE I do hate nazism -----does that make me a RACIST?

Forum List

Back