🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Turn on Hannity right now

I'm just commiserating with the OP. What's wrong with that?

How do you suppose that you're showing sympathy to the OP by screaming a word that is oppressive to blacks?
I'm not oppressive to blacks. The Dimocrats are oppressive to blacks. Hannity is a great American for finding those blacks and showing us what they really are. We Republicans would take better care of them. Get them off the porch and back to work in the cotton fields where they will be happier, like they were before.

How do you suppose that you're showing sympathy to the OP by screaming a word that is oppressive to blacks?
I'm not oppressive to blacks. The Dimocrats are oppressive to blacks. Hannity is a great American for finding those blacks and showing us what they really are. We Republicans would take better care of them. Get them off the porch and back to work in the cotton fields where they will be happier, like they were before.
:lame2: :poke:

Wut?

Wuz I not apposed to say that out loud?

Live interviews from Ferguson residents. And just an unbelievable image of public ignorance.

It is past time for the bullshit to end
Apparently they found some of those blacks "too stupid to know they are being used by the Democrats".
Dimocrats oppress blacks. They try to raise negroes above their abilities and make them doctors and shit. That's just cruel.

You were good til that part. Get them off the porch and off the streets, and get them to work, period. If you wanna put them on a tractor in the fields for cotton, that's on you.

Wut?

Wuz I not apposed to say that out loud?
No need to. It's written on your prominent forehead.

You were good til that part. Get them off the porch and off the streets, and get them to work, period. If you wanna put them on a tractor in the fields for cotton, that's on you.
They abort their young children, they put their young men in jail, because they never learned how to pick cotton. And I’ve often wondered, are they better off as slaves, picking cotton and having a family life and doing things, or are they better off under government subsidy? They didn’t get no more freedom. They got less freedom.

Cliven Bundy. A true American hero.

They abort their young children, they put their young men in jail, because they never learned how to pick cotton. And I’ve often wondered, are they better off as slaves, picking cotton and having a family life and doing things, or are they better off under government subsidy? They didn’t get no more freedom. They got less freedom.

Cap'n Knowledge, it's a known fact that because of Democreeps, Blacks have been held back, lied to and are the cause of 99% of the Blacks problems. Put that in your bong and smoke it.

"You want freedom? You’re gonna have to kill some crackers! You’re gonna have to kill some of their babies!”

I'm sure this guy is an avid Conservative.

shabazz1.jpg

Cap'n Knowledge, it's a known fact that because of Democreeps, Blacks have been held back, lied to and are the cause of 99% of the Blacks problems. Put that in your bong and smoke it.
There it is! :clap:

Cap'n Knowledge, it's a known fact that because of Democreeps, Blacks have been held back, lied to and are the cause of 99% of the Blacks problems.

I know! It's jes wut I been sayin!

Gramp, a curmudgeon seeming right winged poster who just SO HAPPENS to watch Hannity.

The shows plays on your easy emotions gramp. Get control of your own mind back my man. I got love for ya.

"You want freedom? You’re gonna have to kill some crackers! You’re gonna have to kill some of their babies!”

I'm sure this guy is an avid Conservative.

shabazz1.jpg
He's a Democrat slave. I shit my pants ever time I see a negro. Thank goodness theres a piece a plasma screen and a lot of miles between me and the Ferguson negroes.

Live interviews from Ferguson residents. And just an unbelievable image of public ignorance.

It is past time for the bullshit to end
I'm sure that the interviewees weren't picked for outrageousness....because outrageousness doesn't really sell.

Nah...they looked like your standard ghetto dwellers.
"your standard ghetto dwellers"......... as opposed to........?

....... people with jobs and a brain.

Lots of deflection from the left, as usual. The people interviewed are as dumb as a box of rocks and wrong, but some claim the right is wrong and that means it's okay for the violent protesters to keep going. Liberal logic for you.

Sharpton and Obama have done nothing to calm things and they could have done a lot to keep things under control. Instead they chose to keep inciting the mob. If any of those rioters had an ounce of common sense, this violence would not have taken place. They complain about a cop defending himself against a thug and to prove their case, they go out and commit acts of violence against the entire town. Gee, that ought to garner some sympathy from the public. They are showing us what is at the root of the problem. Too many people have been brainwashed into believing the country is out to get them and they justify constant violence by claiming victimhood. This is a product of leftwing policies and rhetoric over the years.

If those protesters don't want the world to see them as moronic thugs, maybe they should stop acting like moronic thugs.

Forum List

Back