Turns out Panetta is all wrong. - Megyn Kelly pointed out exactly why.

BH 9936292
Calling her the bimbo anchor is that the lefts idea of respect for women or another example of their war on women?

Anyone who can't think for themselves and want to be a real journalist wouldn't repeat Panetta's claim to fame that he warned the President back in 2011 that (Iraq "could become a new haven for terrorists to plot attacks "against the United States" if we withdrew all the forces." ) by asking her guest, ("Isn't that exactly what happened?"" ) So Megyn Kelly thinks Iraq has become a 'new haven for terrorists to plot attacks against the US.. There are perhaps 5,000 IS terrorists in Iraq which is a nation of over 20 million. No journalist in their right mind would accept Panetta's bs exaggeration to sell his book and ash isn't that "EXACTLY" what happened.
That's a lot of horseshit for one post buddy and none of it justify's calling her a bimbo.

DT 9936431
I hope you didn't throw your back out on that incomprehensible stretch you made in that OP, Foo. That was bizarre...even for you.

There are a dozen or so replies to my OP and not one has tried to explain why it is wrong, incorrect or incomprehensible. So do you have anything? Do you actually think 5,000 IS terrorists have built or gained for themselves a place of shelter, safety, refuge; and or asylum in Iraq?

BH 9936558 regarding NF 9936493, BH 9936292
That's a lot of horseshit for one post buddy and none of it justify's calling her a bimbo.

So you are just like all the rest unable to find anything wrong with the point I make that Iraq has not become a haven for IS terrorists. All your celebration of Panetta's new book tour is pretty much based on a huge myth. You people thrive on myths and fiction.

DT 9936431
I hope you didn't throw your back out on that incomprehensible stretch you made in that OP, Foo. That was bizarre...even for you.

There are a dozen or so replies to my OP and not one has tried to explain why it is wrong, incorrect or incomprehensible. So do you have anything? Do you actually think 5,000 IS terrorists have built or gained for themselves a place of shelter, safety, refuge; and or asylum in Iraq?
That all depend on what Obabble does...or does what he is advised to do by the JCS. The JCS told him today that what he is doing is not degrading ISIS in Iraq or Syria. The JCS agrees with me. How are things in Kobani, Foo?

So you are just like all the rest unable to find anything wrong with the point I make that Iraq has not become a haven for IS terrorists. All your celebration of Panetta's new book tour is pretty much based on a huge myth. You people thrive on myths and fiction.
I didn't question the point you made in your OP I questioned your calling Kelly a bimbo if you were half as bright as you like to think you are you would have seen that.

If it's a myth your lib buddies are sure pushing it.

BH 9936292
Calling her the bimbo anchor is that the lefts idea of respect for women or another example of their war on women?

Anyone who can't think for themselves and want to be a real journalist wouldn't repeat Panetta's claim to fame that he warned the President back in 2011 that (Iraq "could become a new haven for terrorists to plot attacks "against the United States" if we withdrew all the forces." ) by asking her guest, ("Isn't that exactly what happened?"" ) So Megyn Kelly thinks Iraq has become a 'new haven for terrorists to plot attacks against the US.. There are perhaps 5,000 IS terrorists in Iraq which is a nation of over 20 million. No journalist in their right mind would accept Panetta's bs exaggeration to sell his book and ash isn't that "EXACTLY" what happened.

The far left continues to show they can not think for themselves..

DT 9936702 regarding NF 9936618, BH 9936558, NF 9936493, BH 9936292.
If it's a myth your lib buddies are sure pushing it.

Threre are no "ifs" about the fact that Iraq has not become a haven for terrorists. That is similar to GWB's prediction that pulling troops out too soon wouid lead to Iraq's surrender to al Qaeda. But for Pannetta the IS territorial advance into Iraq from Syria was perfectly timed for his book sales. And the right wing news and propaganda machine wax there to exaggerate the IS terrorist advance. Pannetta was quite lucky to have the right wingers there to set this myth up with such perfect timing.

DT 9936431

That all depend on what Obabble does...or does what he is advised to do by the JCS. The JCS told him today that what he is doing is not degrading ISIS in Iraq or Syria. The JCS agrees with me. How are things in Kobani, Foo?

I asked Deltex1 this question about Iraq: " Do you actually think 5,000 IS terrorists have built or gained for themselves a place of shelter, safety, refuge; and or asylum in Iraq?"

And Deltex1 sidestepped the question with this: "The JCS told him today that what he is doing is not degrading ISIS in Iraq or Syria. "

Id like to see exactly what the JCS said if Deltex1 can provide it.

You can't get a better example of partisan bullshit than this thread.
Someone says many things in a series of interviews, the OP picks out one statement that is marginally incorrect - and therefore of course EVERYTHING he says is "all wrong".

keep drinking the Kool Aid kid.

Perhaps an outline of iraqi army troop movements over the past week or two.?

Air strikes by coalition forces?

Number of ISIS soldiers killed or captured?

ISIS leaders under siege?

Arms shipments to the Kurds?

Dims need to face facts. Because of your leftist base, Obama was determined to please them by prematurely leaving Iraq. Doing so when the country was not stable, has allowed the cancer to grow, and now we have this disaster with ISIS.
Face it, Obama is a master of speaking and stage presence. As far as being a leader on the world stage he's simply over his head.

IM 9938523
Someone says many things in a series of interviews, the OP picks out one statement that is marginally incorrect - and therefore of course EVERYTHING he says is "all wrong".

The one who chose to use the phrase 'exactly what happened' was Megyn Kelly. Panetta may have not gone beyond his quoted statement that it 'could happen'. I don't see much truth in any of the claim that Iraq 'has become' a new haven for terrorists to plot attacks against the United States because we withdrew all the US forces
in December of 2011.

Here's what Megyn Kelly did with essentially a non-fact:

(Quoting Panetta) ""I voiced to the President that this country could become a new haven for terrorists to plot attacks against the United States" if we withdrew all the forces. Isn't that exactly what happened?""

Remember Kelly is supposed to be a journalist. That was a bimbo question unless anyone can make the case that it is indeed a fact that Iraq has fallen to the IS terrorists and they are safely sheltered and protected inside the borders of Iraq and it is only exactly because all US troops out of Iraq by the end of 2011.

No one here will step up to defend what Kelly said. And that is because her statement is about as stupid as one can make because it is so obvious that IS terrorists are not safe and untouchable in Iraq. And it is pure speculation that the only reason IS terrorists have hit Iraq the way they did is because all the troops were pulled out three years ago.

Last edited:
Dims need to face facts. Because of your leftist base, Obama was determined to please them by prematurely leaving Iraq. Doing so when the country was not stable, has allowed the cancer to grow, and now we have this disaster with ISIS.
Face it, Obama is a master of speaking and stage presence. As far as being a leader on the world stage he's simply over his head.

WE WERE THROWN OUT DOG BREATH!

Forum List

Back