TV Ratings: Trump's Congress Address In The Tank, Far From Comparable Obama Speech

oh the Don isn't going to like this.......Twitter barrage on its way, incoming!

Compared to President Barack Obama's first address in 2009, Trump's early ratings are down by 17 percent.

TV Ratings: Trump's Congress Address Pulls 43 Million Viewers, Far From Comparable Obama Speech

How many viewers did Hillary get last night?

Of the viewers that watched Trump's speech last night, about 3 million more would have preferred that Hillary was giving the speech.

Only in California...

As I've said before, if it makes you less scared to believe that, then go ahead. It's not true, but you go ahead.

If you did not have the slanted California vote Clinton would have lost the popular vote or do you deny this mere fact!?!

Clinton vote total was 8.7 million votes to Trump 4.4 million which is a 4.3 million plus to Clinton.

So keep on holding onto that popular voted victory because if you subtract California from the vote total Clinton was losing the popular vote...

So yeah only in California those 3 million prefer that bitch over groper!
So people in California aren't Americans? Trump lost the popular vote. Get over it.

Of the viewers that watched Trump's speech last night, about 3 million more would have preferred that Hillary was giving the speech.

Only in California...

As I've said before, if it makes you less scared to believe that, then go ahead. It's not true, but you go ahead.

If you did not have the slanted California vote Clinton would have lost the popular vote or do you deny this mere fact!?!

Clinton vote total was 8.7 million votes to Trump 4.4 million which is a 4.3 million plus to Clinton.

So keep on holding onto that popular voted victory because if you subtract California from the vote total Clinton was losing the popular vote...

So people in California aren't Americans? Trump lost the popular vote. Get over it.

Clinton lost the electoral college, so get over it or don't.

Compared to President Barack Obama's first address in 2009, Trump's early ratings are down by 17 percent.

TV Ratings: Trump's Congress Address Pulls 43 Million Viewers, Far From Comparable Obama Speech

Sure Nutsack, we believe you butthurt little snowflakes.

NancyPelosiTrumpAddress.jpg

Only in California...

Not sure why you keep repeating that. Nobody ever said different.

Only in California...

Also have you ever been to California!?!

A good amount of them are not Americans and are illegals from around the world or visa holders...

Only in California...

So why did you bring up the three million voters!?!

Because in your mind Clinton won.

Only in California...

A good amount of them are not Americans and are illegals from around the world or visa holders...

Oh My......Now is when you spout all that crap about illegal voters. Sorry, but you still need proof of that for it to make any difference.

[

Takes a civics class, snowflake.

It funny how the puddle keep on mentioning the popular vote and tell everyone to get over it but when the idiot is reminded Clinton lost the election, well then they get a little upset...

Only in California...

Oh My......Now is when you spout all that crap about illegal voters. Sorry, but you still need proof of that for it to make any difference.

Funny how I did not mention a damn thing about illegal voters and never have mentioned it either.

Clinton lost so get over it and California slanted vote count will never change that little Trotsky...

No. Trump won the election, and Clinton lost, but that still doesn't change the fact that more voters voted for Clinton, and more voters wanted her to be president.

No. Trump won the election, and Clinton lost, but that still doesn't change the fact that more voters voted for Clinton, and more voters wanted her to be president.

California slanted vote does not change the fact Trump won.

I know you believe one state should dictate to the rest of the nation what little Trostkies like you want but Clinton lost, and California slanted vote will never change that reality!

Now show me where I mentioned anything about illegal voters and who give a damn what California voters want and you can leave with them if they ever leave the Union!?!

The adults don't.

I know you believe one state should dictate to the rest of the nation what little Trostkies like you want but Clinton lost, and California slanted vote will never change that reality!

Now show me where I mentioned anything about illegal voters and who give a damn what California voters want and you can leave with them if they ever leave the Union!?!

Again, yes Trump won. Nobody is questioning that. Trump won without the support of the largest number of voters. Only an idiot trumpbot would question that.

Again, yes Trump won. Nobody is questioning that. Trump won without the support of the largest number of voters. Only an idiot trumpbot would question that.

The true idiot is the one that keep on writing about three million votes that came from California and thinking that they're the only votes that matter...

Trump won the election and Clinton winning the popular vote only counts in the mind of mental midgets that believe the electoral college is outdated and racist...

Again, you keep on skipping my request for you to show where I ever mentioned anything about illegal voters!?!

It amazes me you accused me of being the idiot and yet the real idiot is someone that accuses someone of something and then never offer evidence to support their accusation!?!

Your Desperation is duly noted.

TV viewership is falling like a rock, you are desperate to compare apples with artichokes.

President Donald Trumps spectacular speech topped even the Acadamy Awards with FOX NEWS leading the pack. Suck it up, my friend, Democrats are in ruin and on the run!

Pres. Trump’s Address to Congress Watched By 43.4 Million on TV

The true idiot is the one that keep on writing about three million votes that came from California and thinking that they're the only votes that matter...

Trump won the election and Clinton winning the popular vote only counts in the mind of mental midgets that believe the electoral college is outdated and racist...

Again, you keep on skipping my request for you to show where I ever mentioned anything about illegal voters!?!

It amazes me you accused me of being the idiot and yet the real idiot is someone that accuses someone of something and then never offer evidence to support their accusation!?!

Actually, I only said I expected you to say something about illegal voters. That is the standard RWNJ claim at that point. I'm not going to bother checking to see if you ever made claims about illegal voters in California, but that is the standard RWNJ claim. If you didn't specifically follow your party line in this one case, I apologize for being wrong. Clinton winning the popular vote matters in the minds of at least 3 million more people than voted for Trump, and from the 10's of millions of people who have, and will continue protesting Trump, I would say that number is now much more than 3 million.

Forum List

Back