Twitter, and Media, Attempt to Cope With the Backfire

SweetSue92

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2018
USA
At the moment, five of the top 30 Twitter trends are along the lines of "Mr President", "Free Trump", etc. Not a single one is from the Left.

And then there's this:

This is just the beginning of the backfire, and the Left felt it almost immediately, though they won't admit it. Many on the Right are saying, "They just elected Trump".

At the moment, five of the top 30 Twitter trends are along the lines of "Mr President", "Free Trump", etc. Not a single one is from the Left.

And then there's this:

This is just the beginning of the backfire, and the Left felt it almost immediately, though they won't admit it. Many on the Right are saying, "They just elected Trump".

This surprises you? Twitter..erm...can't really call it that anymore, it's X now. :)
It's become exactly what I thought it would become with Musk buying it.
Just another alt-right cesspool on the Internet.

There will be no backfire. Trump cannot win a general election. But he can win the primary and get the nomination.

Wishful thinking abounds on the right this morning.

And then there's this:

Those poh rightist. :auiqs.jpg:

This surprises you? Twitter..erm...can't really call it that anymore, it's X now. :)
It's become exactly what I thought it would become with Musk buying it.
Just another alt-right cesspool on the Internet.

There will be no backfire. Trump cannot win a general election. But he can win the primary and get the nomination.

Wishful thinking abounds on the right this morning.
Trump cannot win a general election.
Depends on who they run instead of JOe.

I would like Trump to be free, AFTER trials.
Why doesn't Trump?

Trump calls off press conference he claimed would offer ' ...​

1692965410266.png
New York Post
https://nypost.com › 2023/08/17 › trump-calls-off-pre...

Aug 17, 2023 — Former President Donald Trump canceled a press conference that was scheduled for next week in Bedminster where he previously claimed he ...

The cancellation comes after Trump said earlier in the week he would offer an “irrefutable” report on election fraud in the Peach State at Trump National Golf Club in New Jersey Monday morning.

“My lawyers would prefer putting this, I believe, Irrefutable & Overwhelming evidence of Election Fraud & Irregularities in formal Legal Filings as we fight to dismiss this disgraceful Indictment by the publicity and campaign finance seeking D.A., who sadly presides over a record breaking Murder & Violent Crime area, Atlanta,” Trump wrote.

“Therefore, the News Conference is no longer necessary!”

So, why doesn't Trump want to expose the "Deep State" and election fraud, in one fell swoop by taking the witness stand, in court?

And then there's this:

Is that like "Trump can't win" the 2016 version?

Do you really believe the push polls going out about your little indictment adventure?

Do you really think Trump voters EVER answer polls?
I am looking at reality. And that tells me that Trump has made no gains with independents in the swing states he lost last time.
Therefore, the math remains the same. He has the same difficulties in the path to 270 as he did in 2020.

Bottom line is...he can't win a general election.
And there are a LOT of Republicans that know this.

I am looking at reality. And that tells me that Trump has made no gains with independents in the swing states he lost last time.
Therefore, the math remains the same. He has the same difficulties in the path to 270 as he did in 2020.

I am looking at reality.

1692966744598.png

Not if you have lost Hispanics (which you have)

Not if you are losing Black men (which you are)

Not if you can't motivate the youth vote like you did (with who? Biden?)

Not if you have lost Hispanics (which you have)

Not if you are losing Black men (which you are)

Not if you can't motivate the youth vote like you did (with who? Biden?)
1) Wishful thinking. Maybe some. But not the majority.
2) Sure. You keep telling yourself that. Pluck any YouTube snippet you care to that validates your viewpoint. :)
3) In 2020, the youth DID come out. That's what made the difference for Biden. And they'll come out again, no matter which Democrat sits at the top of the ticket.
You just and righteous with your little culture crusades and woke holy wars are making sure that will happen.

Again, in order for Trump to have a chance to win in 2024, he has to flip at least four of the swing states he lost last time. That means he has to sway independents.
No evidence he's made any gains in that department. Therefore, the math remains the same. He can't win.

Forum List

Back