Two Black Kids Shoot a Half Hispanic/Half White Baby in the Head in Cold Blood!!!

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
Mother cites robbery attempt in her baby's shooting death - CNN.com

Never in the entire story is it that the kids were black, all the story keeps repeating is it was two BOYS!!! Yet during the mother's interview it she says it was to African American boys that killed her baby.

The situation was two boys walk up to a white woman with her baby demanding money, she had none so they shot and killed her baby! Where is the outrage? Where are the black race hustlers condemning this crime? Crime in America is primarily same race crime, but black on white and hispanic crimes is 10 fold more prevalent than white or hispanic on black crimes.

This was a baby that was murdered in cold blood, yet you hear little about it. If two whites or hispanics murdered a black baby you know sure as hell it would be plastered everywhere.

The two little animals are at large, so why was a description of them provided in the piece? The answer, CNN didn't have the ballz to say they were African American! And liberals want to end concealed carry. Who you crappin?

This is disgusting.

It would be equally disgusting if it was two white kids killing a black baby in her mother's arms. If that was the case it would be all over the media. This one is getting buried and the description of the two thugs wasn't in the story regardless of the fact the two are still at large.

Look these two are heartless killers. Blacks should want to turne them in as much as whites want justice. Most crime is interracial, if these two could so easily kill a baby, they wouldn't blink twice about killing a fellow black man or woman!

This is disgusting.

It would be equally disgusting if it was two white kids killing a black baby in her mother's arms. If that was the case it would be all over the media. This one is getting buried and the description of the two thugs wasn't in the story regardless of the fact the two are still at large.

Look these two are heartless killers. Blacks should want to turne them in as much as whites want justice. Most crime is interracial, if these two could so easily kill a baby, they wouldn't blink twice about killing a fellow black man or woman!

Its equally appaling regardless of the race of the shooters but yeah you are right, if 2 white kids killed a black baby the media would be on fire right now.

Oh NOW Ghook sees half white half hispanics? When Zimmerman was arrested he peed himself whining how the media called Zimmerman "White Hispanic". Oh oh oh...but but...it's different now

I wonder what kind of press coverage this would have gotten if it was a white kid or two that killed a black lady's baby.

Al Sharpton will lead off with it on his show.
Barack Obama would say that he could have had a son like that one and he and Michelle are heart broken for the mother of that child.

Diane Feinstein would look to add all guns to her bill.
Governor Cuomo will demand ammunition manufacturers only make bullets that will not harm babies.

It goes on and on.

This is disgusting.

Its equally appaling regardless of the race of the shooters but yeah you are right, if 2 white kids killed a black baby the media would be on fire right now.
i agree !! and the media should spend more time talking about the black children that are being gunned down in black neighborhoods !! if a black person kills another black person it isn't news !! but to the loved ones of the victim it is the biggest and worst story of their lives !!

"When a black person kills another black person it isnt news"

Sure it isnt, because you said so

Mother cites robbery attempt in her baby's shooting death - CNN.com

Never in the entire story is it that the kids were black, all the story keeps repeating is it was two BOYS!!! Yet during the mother's interview it she says it was to African American boys that killed her baby.

The situation was two boys walk up to a white woman with her baby demanding money, she had none so they shot and killed her baby! Where is the outrage? Where are the black race hustlers condemning this crime? Crime in America is primarily same race crime, but black on white and hispanic crimes is 10 fold more prevalent than white or hispanic on black crimes.

This was a baby that was murdered in cold blood, yet you hear little about it. If two whites or hispanics murdered a black baby you know sure as hell it would be plastered everywhere.

The two little animals are at large, so why was a description of them provided in the piece? The answer, CNN didn't have the ballz to say they were African American! And liberals want to end concealed carry. Who you crappin?

The title of this thread is funny.

"3/4's black kid shoot 1/8 hispanic baby."

Jesus Christ you'd think the way you titled this thread you had a receipe.

The baby wasnt wearing the invisible backpack provided by white privilege that day.

11. I can arrange to protect my children most of the time from people who might not
like them.

http://www.isr.umich.edu/home/diversity/resources/white-privilege.pdf

I guess that day wasn't "most of the time" on the white privilege invisible backpack.

let us know when the NAACP gets involved in the favor of a white person, OK?

Last edited:
Ld the NAACP do that? They'll come to the defense of a white person as soon as the Republican Jewish Council defends a black person. Deal?

Its weird that a kid would take the time to legally buy a gun, get a permit to carry it, but then go and do something like this. We obviously need stricter gun laws.

The baby wasnt wearing the invisible backpack provided by white privilege that day.

11. I can arrange to protect my children most of the time from people who might not
like them.

http://www.isr.umich.edu/home/diversity/resources/white-privilege.pdf

I guess that day wasn't "most of the time" on the white privilege invisible backpack.

let us know when the NAACP gets involved in the favor of a white person, OK?

And why would the NAACP do that? They'll come to the defense of a white person as soon as the Republican Jewish Council defends a black person. Deal?

I guess its cool unless black people do it :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back