two black men accuses sherifs of waterboarding them

First of all...police would never do this to anyone...especially darkies...because of how powerful we have allowed darkies to become..

In the good ole days.....something like this wouldn't even be a problem.....man, I wish the Republicans finally start getting serious and return us back to those good old days...

First of all...police would never do this to anyone...especially darkies...because of how powerful we have allowed darkies to become..

In the good ole days.....something like this wouldn't even be a problem.....man, I wish the Republicans finally start getting serious and return us back to those good old days...
You're insane.

It’s not grammar police to factually state that your thread titles are nearly always illiterate.
You don’t even have the initiative or brains to correct them
Therefore, your efforts are an insincere rush job to simply blurt out more undisciplined bullshit.

there are to completely different stories from both sides. as for blacks most whites are starting to say return them to africa. they caused that thinking.

It’s not grammar police to factually state that your thread titles are nearly always illiterate.
You don’t even have the initiative or brains to correct them
Therefore, your efforts are an insincere rush job to simply blurt out more undisciplined bullshit.
bully. i can not see them . you had any brain in your head or new anything about my condition you would be understanding. so just go back to the hood were you belong.

Forum List

Back