Two Black Men Arrested for Killing a White Person Over a Pair of Shoes

So two black people decided they needed a pair of shoes really bad. They decided to shoot a white girl over the pair of shoes after trying to steal the shoes armed.

world-us-canada-52271936

She committed the act of being present in a sales transaction.

Why is this case or the dozens and dozens like it not making almost any news? Fact is, 13 percent of the population is committing 50 percent of the crime. Why is it not addressed?
It’s not 13%. It’s much smaller. It’s young black men. Maybe 2-3 %of the population. Maybe we should quarantine them.

We should end the welfare of black women which allows them to throw their husbands under the bus, thus creating men who can't control their testosterone.
Oh brother please. You can’t logically blame welfare and black women. That is illogical. Black men are just as guilty.

Yes I can, black women are choosing the government and white people's tax dollars over their own men.
You have no clue. Poor blacks have no opportunities to advance in this country. They have no choices. They must take welfare to survive.

Stop being so closed minded and hard hearted.

Where are all these pukey White Guilt assholes that have been spending so much of their time bitching about the shooting in Georgia?

Not noticing because this is a non-story. Two punks committed a crime. They were promptly arrested for it and will spend the rest of their lives in prison.

The problem isn't that these two Bubba Rednecks shot a black guy, it's that the system condoned the shooting.

Well, it's a classic robbery gone wrong. Who condoned the case? We don't even know well enough what happened yet to make an accurate judgment. On the other hand, we can make the accurate judgment that it is a total non-story, not worth 5 minutes of your life, regardless of the outcome.

Black people hunt down white people all the time, but mostly black people. Liberals get kicks from both.

The Negro thug with a long rap sheet got caught thieving and now his family is claiming "mybabydindunutin."

Except he didn't get caught doing anything...except maybe looking at the property for a few minutes.
Sorry. Doesn't justify running him down and killing him. Neither one of these two inbreds were sworn police officers.
And I have to say, the behavior of the prosecutors (even for Georgia) is just ridiculous. The story doesn't look like it's over.
More Arrests Possible In The Killing Of Ahmaud Arbery, Georgia Investigators Say

So two black people decided they needed a pair of shoes really bad. They decided to shoot a white girl over the pair of shoes after trying to steal the shoes armed.

world-us-canada-52271936

Why is this case or the dozens and dozens like it not making almost any news? Fact is, 13 percent of the population is committing 50 percent of the crime. Why is it not addressed?
It’s not 13%. It’s much smaller. It’s young black men. Maybe 2-3 %of the population. Maybe we should quarantine them.

We should end the welfare of black women which allows them to throw their husbands under the bus, thus creating men who can't control their testosterone.
Oh brother please. You can’t logically blame welfare and black women. That is illogical. Black men are just as guilty.

Yes I can, black women are choosing the government and white people's tax dollars over their own men.
You have no clue. Poor blacks have no opportunities to advance in this country. They have no choices. They must take welfare to survive.

Complete bullshit. Cut the welfare and all that testosterone will be in productive use, and the skanks will need their men.

You truly are a racist if you believe that the only way black people survive is if they get tax dollars from white people. Disturbing, this is not the American way...

world-us-canada-52271936

Complete bullshit. Cut the welfare and all that testosterone will be in productive use, and the skanks will need their men.

You truly are a racist if you believe that the only way black people survive is if they get tax dollars from white people. Disturbing, this is not the American way...
It’s laughable your delusions. You are out of touch with reality.

You call me a racist yet refer to black women as skanks. Then you think black women should depend on a man to survive. Sexist too. You also state black women are responsible for black men “can’t control their testosterone.” Then your racist rant continues with white people’s tax dollars funding blacks.

I’m convinced. You’re full blown crazy, but don’t know it.

world-us-canada-52271936

"Why is this case or the dozens and dozens like it not making almost any news?"

Delusional dumbfuck...

If the headline read: a White Miami teenagers was MURDERED by two BLACK men...

but the lib news media will never give equal treatment to black murderers of white victims

world-us-canada-52271936

You call me a racist yet refer to black women as skanks. Then you think black women should depend on a man to survive. Sexist too. You also state black women are responsible for black men “can’t control their testosterone.” Then your racist rant continues with white people’s tax dollars funding blacks.

All skanks are skanks. The black women who leave their men for a government checks particularly are skanks. We should not allow them to be skanks any more than we should allow white women to be skanks... or in fact any women.

And this gives an even better plan, end welfare for all. True greatness... no more skanks.

You sound like a simp. You will be replaced with welfare faster than you can even get a skank. Even faster than democrats would like to replace Americans by 3rd worlders.

The women depend on the men to survive either way, who do you believe pays all those welfare taxes?

Last edited:

world-us-canada-52271936

I blame low IQ, shitty families and LBJ.

world-us-canada-52271936

You should blame the facts. Before welfare blacks had out of wedlock rate far better than even whites today. Than in came gripper with his alternative theories of how everyone should be entitled to other people's earnings, no matter how bad choices they make. Soon the black fathers were replaced by a check, and here we are with 70% out of wedlock rate and 13 percent committing 50 percent of the crime.

End welfare, not only for blacks, for ALL.

world-us-canada-52271936

All skanks are skanks. The black women who leave their men for a government checks particularly are skanks. We should not allow them to be skanks any more than we should allow white women to be skanks... or in fact any women.

And this gives an even better plan, end welfare for all. True greatness... no more skanks.

You sound like a simp. You will be replaced with welfare faster than you can even get a skank. Even faster than democrats would like to replace Americans by 3rd worlders.

The women depend on the men to survive either way, who do you believe pays all those welfare taxes?
You just dig that hole deeper, but are too dumb to know it. You have clearly identified yourself as a racist and sexist, but don’t know it.

world-us-canada-52271936

You just dig that hole deeper, but are too dumb to know it. You have clearly identified yourself as a racist and sexist, but don’t know it.

You have just misidentified me and should go to prison for this crime along with paying 250,000 fine like for mis-gendering in New York.

Further, you have only included insults and no arguments in your post. This is against the forum rules, so in addition you should be banned of the forum as well.

Everything I said is true. End welfare for all. Gipper is just too attached to welfare as a loser, is that the true story?

world-us-canada-52271936

You should blame the facts. Before welfare blacks had out of wedlock rate far better than even whites today. Than in came gripper with his alternative theories of how everyone should be entitled to other people's earnings, no matter how bad choices they make. Soon the black fathers were replaced by a check, and here we are with 70% out of wedlock rate and 13 percent committing 50 percent of the crime.

End welfare, not only for blacks, for ALL.
Who's "gripper"?

world-us-canada-52271936

Ok, first of all she's Latin

Secondly,
....SHE COMMITTED THE ACT OF BEING PRESENT IN A SALES TRANSACTION

Meaning, being smart in school doesn't mean you're smart in life

My son is 25 and as long as he is under my roof
his business is my business

Our choices have consequences
The company you keep matters

I know the few friends he has, I know their parent/s
If he is not home, I know where he is and who he's with
When he didn't make wise choices for friends, I did for him
I have held him accountable for as long as I remember

I CAN..I CANNOT

I gave you life..
But I cannot live it for you.
I can teach you things,
But I cannot make you learn.
I can give you directions,
But I cannot always be there to lead you.
I can allow you freedom,
But I cannot account for it.
I can take you to church,
But I cannot make you believe.
I can teach you right from wrong,
But I cannot always decide for you.
I can buy you beautiful clothes,
But I cannot make you lovely inside.
I can offer you advice,
But I cannot accept for you.
I can give you love,
But I cannot force it upon you.
I can teach you to be a friend,
But I cannot make you one.
I can teach you to share,
But I cannot make you unselfish.
I can teach you respect,
But I can't force you to show honor.
I can grieve about your report card,
But I cannot doubt your teachers.
I can advise you about friends,
But I cannot choose them for you.
I can teach you about sex,
But I cannot keep you pure.
I can tell you the facts of life,
But I can't build your reputation.
I can tell you about drink,
But I can't say NO for you.
I can warn you about drugs,
But I can't prevent you from using them.
I can tell you about lofty goals,
But I can't achieve them for you.
I can let you baby-sit,
But I can't be responsible for your actions.
I can teach you kindness,
But I can't force you to be gracious.
I can warn you about sins,
But I can't make you morals.
I can love you as a child,
But I can't place you in God's family.
I can pray for you,
But I cannot make you walk with God.

Author: Patrick Atkinson

world-us-canada-52271936

Secondly,

I CAN..I CANNOT

I gave you life..
I can teach you things,
I can allow you freedom,
I can offer you advice,
I can give you love,
I can teach you respect,
I can let you baby-sit,
I can pray for you,

Did I understand correctly that you are blaming the victim?

world-us-canada-52271936

Secondly,

I CAN..I CANNOT

I gave you life..
I can teach you things,
I can allow you freedom,
I can offer you advice,
I can give you love,
I can teach you respect,
I can let you baby-sit,
I can pray for you,

Did I understand correctly that you are blaming the victim?
She is a victim of her choices first

"The two men face charges of second-degree murder, attempted murder and attempted armed robbery. They could face life in prison if convicted."

They'll be out in less than 10.

world-us-canada-52271936

The key word in your title is ARRESTED.

Forum List

Back