Two Democrats Trying To Keep Donald Trump Off Facebook

>

This proves the Democratic Party opposes free speech

While many Americans are outraged over the Cry Baby Loser's being granted probation on Facebook, as a vehicle to flaunt his derangement, I'm for it!

His whiny pissing and moaning on "Truth Social" (aka "The Nether Trumpet") limited his exposure to just a few perverts.

Screen Shot 2022-09-29 at 8.43.03 AM.png

This National Review's conservative's obvious chagrin at the Loser's sniveling, petty agenda in the face of what he views as unspeakable Democratic horrors is hilarious.

Trump, who, despite being the only candidate who has officially announced his bid, is . . . well, ranting like a deranged hobo in a dilapidated public park...
Now? Now, he’s morphing into one of the three witches from Macbeth. To peruse Trump’s account on Truth Social is to meet a cast of characters about whom nobody who lives beyond the Trump Extended Universe could possibly care one whit... And yet, safely ensconced within his own macrocosm... Day in, day out, he rambles about the adventures of Coco Chow and the Old Broken Crow; the dastardly Unselect Committee; the (presumably tasty) "Stollen" Presidential Election; the travails of that famous law-enforcement agency, the Gestopo; Joe Scarborough’s wife “Mike”; ...Who STOLLE THE ELECTION / Don’t you know?”
[O]n Truth Social, Trump is living the dream... Apropos of nothing, he will declare to himself: “‘TRUMP WAS RIGHT ABOUT EVERYTHING’... Other evaluations are equally gushing. His appraisal of the social-media company of which he is the sole potentate: “TRUTH SOCIAL IS SOOO GREAT!” His review of his golfing abilities in a competition that, astonishingly enough, he managed to win despite missing its first day: “Competed against many fine golfers, and was hitting the ball long and straight,” ... His assessment of his presidency, and of the 2020 election that he lost by millions of votes: “I did a GREAT job as President, maybe the best.” And then: “I Ran twice, did much better the second time (Rigged Election!)” I tell ya, Charley, I coulda been a contender!
Throughout his public career, Trump has resembled nothing so much as a drunken talk-radio caller from Queens, and, on Truth Social, readers get the treat of watching him at the zenith of his rhetorical powers. Nobody — and I mean nobody — can shift gears as fast as Donald J. Trump. One moment he’s proposing that the solution to the Supreme Court leak is to “arrest the reporter, publisher, editor—you’ll get your answer fast,” or, if that fails, “put whoever in jail.” The next, he’s describing the prosecution of his business associate, Allen Weisselberg, as “the greatest Witch Hunt of all time.” His repertoire is unmatched — and unmatchable. He can do edgy insult comedy for the people listening in at the bar: “The reporter was a shaky & unattractive wack job, known as ‘tough’ but dumb as a rock.” He can make numbers up off the top of his head: “The change in the Election was Complete & Total, with Millions of votes switched, at least 17%.” He can use hyperbolic analogies: “Our Country is SICK inside, very much like a person dying of Cancer.” He can even do angry: “May he Rot In Hell!” He can do anything.
Anything, that is, except focus on the world outside — where the problems that Donald Trump once used to propel himself into the White House remain real and pressing, whether or not he chooses to engage with them.
With so many conservatives desperately hoping that the bellyaching sack of delusional self-pity cease and desist from befouling his Party (See 2018, 2020, 2022) he must be accorded maximal exposure!

Screen Shot 2023-01-26 at 11.14.10 AM.png

Who doesn't love egomaniacal tirades?

Forum List

Back