Two Different Worldviews

A secular nation of religious freedom, tolerance, and mutual respect (not to mention all being equal before the law) already accepts my views. It's you two having issues with something as simple as - gay marriage. That doesn't fit your American Taliban worldview.
In just plain wording you may as well say, "I am a queer and you better accept me or else". Nope sorry it doesn't work that away. What you do is your problem not mine and I will not let you make it mine.
Case in point - you can't deal with gays having the same rights that you and I do. I'm not having a problem with the nation - you two are.
I am fine with you having the same rights as you do. What you do not have the right to do is force your perversion onto me or mine. Its yours you own it.
I'm not gay - and bake the stupid cake. It's the law (and the decent thing to do). As I said - this is not a nation for you two. Here fags have rights. So sad for you.
Here we have inalienable rights that supersede a few perverts desires, bake your own cake and eat it too.
Inalienable rights? Name one? Think - don't just repeat dogma.

As to the cake - serve one serve all. Save your hatred for - church.

The US Refugee Immigration act has the number of refugees set at 50k, a president may alter the amount..Congress at anytime can change immigration policy.Where is the GOP led Congress if the desires of their party want to restrict refugees? They have not made any moves to pass legislation.

It is simple stay off of my property.

Article (Amendment 1 - Freedom of expression and religion)

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
Read about social contracts.

There are no social contracts that say I have to accept sexual perverts, drunks, assholes or druggies.

We've had muslims in the us since day one .

Righties act like they are some new thing from outer space .

There are no social contracts that say I have to accept sexual perverts, drunks, assholes or druggies.
When you are all citizens of the same nation your choice is either that - or leave? I'd prefer you two leave. This isn't the kind of place you can respect. We have - very different values.

Is someone keeping you from speaking your tiny (uneducated) mind?

Ignorance is not bliss.

No not at all and nor shall it be regardless of whether you or anyone else likes it or not. Attempt to insult until your heart is content but it won't get you anywhere as you cannot change the facts nor my beliefs. If it could not be physically beat into me when I was a child to find something acceptable what I knew was wrong you sure as hell are not going to get anywhere now that I am a full fledged senior adult.

Ignorance is not bliss.
And you are living proof of that as you prove it often in your postings.

No not at all and nor shall it be regardless of whether you or anyone else likes it or not. Attempt to insult until your heart is content but it won't get you anywhere as you cannot change the facts nor my beliefs. If it could be physically beat into me by as when I was a child to find something acceptable what I knew was wrong you sure as hell are not going to get anywhere now that I am a full fledged senior adult.
I defend free speech. I wonder - do you?

No not at all and nor shall it be regardless of whether you or anyone else likes it or not. Attempt to insult until your heart is content but it won't get you anywhere as you cannot change the facts nor my beliefs. If it could be physically beat into me by as when I was a child to find something acceptable what I knew was wrong you sure as hell are not going to get anywhere now that I am a full fledged senior adult.
You are posting now aren't you?

You are posting now aren't you?
Certainly (although the site is private) but you didn't answer the question. Let's say, for example, that a Muslim speaker on the courthouse steps is preaching about how the US should be a Muslim nation under Sharia law and people want to stop him. Do you stop them and defend his right to speak?

Well that was before they were killing innocent people.......wow you're slow.

Who doesn't ? You can cherry pick any group . Gun owners for example !
Wow you really don't have a clue.
Your comparing muslims to gun owners.....how are they similar again?
They both kill - innocents.

You couldn't pick up on even that much I see?

"Another article of faith lay in tatters.....—the belief that Europe could absorb an endless tide of Muslim immigrants from its former colonies while preserving its culture and basic way of life. What had started as a temporary program to relieve a postwar labor shortage had now permanently altered the face of an entire continent. Restive Muslim suburbs ringed nearly every city, and several countries appeared demographically fated to Muslim majorities before the end of the century."

No one in a position of power had bothered to consult the native population of Europe before throwing open the doors, and now, after years of relative passivity, the natives were beginning to push back. Denmark had imposed draconian restrictions on immigrant marriages. France had banned the wearing of the full facial veil in public. And the Swiss, who barely tolerated one another, had decided they wanted to keep their tidy little cities and towns free of unsightly minarets. The leaders of Britain and Germany had declared multiculturalism, the virtual religion of post-Christian Europe, a dead letter. No longer would the majority bend to the will of the minority, they declared. Nor would it turn a blind eye to the extremism that flourished within its midst."
Daniel Silva, the novel "Portrait of a Spy"

Sounds like Theresa May's latest speech.

Well that was before they were killing innocent people.......wow you're slow.

Who doesn't ? You can cherry pick any group . Gun owners for example !
Wow you really don't have a clue.
Your comparing muslims to gun owners.....how are they similar again?
They both kill - innocents.

You couldn't pick up on even that much I see?

A notice to all the other contestants:
This poster has an incontestable lead in the race for "Most Ignorant Poster of the Year."

Many believe his accomplishment should be accepted as the perennial winner.

The contest is now officially closed.

Forum List

Back