Two Different Worldviews

Bake the cake it's the law but you don't have to be nice about it. In fact really treating them like the pervs they are might be a resolution.
Actually I would never go into any business or work for anyone I did not want to. There is no law in this land that can legally force me to. Now there are corrupt judges and attorneys that will bend and circumvent the law by giving their own interpretation of it thus steering it to a higher court. Its a money thing for them and a control issue, the principal of the matter is not their primary concern. Therefore neither is their faggot or Islamist clients rights the issue. They have a spirit similar to the rapist that are desiring some sick form of control over their victims. Their attorneys are merely their whores.
Principles. A Principal runs a school (and you must have attended a very poor one).
I have never claimed to be a spelling bee expert. I hired secretaries and attorneys to type my letters when such was required or needed.

Bake the cake it's the law but you don't have to be nice about it. In fact really treating them like the pervs they are might be a resolution.
Actually I would never go into any business or work for anyone I did not want to. There is no law in this land that can legally force me to. Now there are corrupt judges and attorneys that will bend and circumvent the law by giving their own interpretation of it thus steering it to a higher court. Its a money thing for them and a control issue, the principal of the matter is not their primary concern. Therefore neither is their faggot or Islamist clients rights the issue. They have a spirit similar to the rapist that are desiring some sick form of control over their victims. Their attorneys are merely their whores.
Principles. A Principal runs a school (and you must have attended a very poor one).
I have never claimed to be a spelling bee expert. I hired secretaries and attorneys to type my letters when such was required or needed.
I believe it.

1. First,
"Eight-year-old girl dies in Manchester terror attack"
Eight-year-old girl dies in Manchester terror attack

Then
LONDONISTAN RAMPAGE
8 MINUTES OF HORROR
PEDESTRIANS MOWED ON BRIDGE
STABBINGS AT MARKET
'THIS IS FOR ALLAH'
ISIS CELEBRATES

2. Putting these in context:
Under Hussein Obama:
"Immigraton To Swell Muslim Population to 6.2 Million
According to U.S. Census Data, the United States admits roughly 100,000 Muslim immigrants legally each year, representing the fastest growing block of immigration into the United States. Tennessee, in fact, is home to one of the fastest growing immigrant populations in the country, causing thePresident to give a recent speech there in favor of expansive immigration.

This demographic change is entirely the product of legal admissions–that is, it is a formal policy of the federal government adopted by Congress.

Another major source of Middle Eastern immigration into the United States is done through our nation’s refugee program. Every year the United Stated admits 70,000 asylees and refugees.Arabic is the most common language spoken by refugees, and 91.4 percent of refugees from the Middle East are on food stamps.

The importation of Middle Eastern immigrants through the nation’s refugee program has led to the development of pockets of radicalized communities throughout the United States." Immigration to Swell U.S. Muslim Population to 6.2 Million - Breitbart

With this to follow:
"Donald Trump says Hillary Clinton wants to let 500 percent more Syrians into the U.S."
Would Clinton boost Syrian refugees 500 percent?

3. What happened to this view?

" As President, I have no higher obligation than to safeguard the lives of American citizens. "
George H. W. Bush

Fighting in Panama: The President; A Transcript of Bush's Address on the Decision to Use Force in Panama

We are a nation of immigrants. If you can't deal with that go back to where you came from - Korea.
Meaningless prattle.

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

I believe it.[/QUOTE]

On the 1st page you have a photo of Amish walking, I assume for not "assimilating". However, the Amish do not insist on "Sharia Law", have no go zones, don't do honor killings, and do follow all US laws. My point is still valid, the US lifestyle is not compatible with radical Islam. You could get killed for saying that this is Mohammad --> (!)

I am fine with you having the same rights as you do. What you do not have the right to do is force your perversion onto me or mine. Its yours you own it.
I'm not gay - and bake the stupid cake. It's the law (and the decent thing to do). As I said - this is not a nation for you two. Here fags have rights. So sad for you.
Fags?

Intolerant are we?
Nope (but I bet you are)?

You lost that bet.

I do know you are a self righteous ignoramus.
Gonna regale us with your love of the fags?
Acceptance is not love.

I'll just amuse myself watching another intolerant asshole make a fool of himself on the Internetz.

I'm not gay - and bake the stupid cake. It's the law (and the decent thing to do). As I said - this is not a nation for you two. Here fags have rights. So sad for you.
Fags?

Intolerant are we?
Nope (but I bet you are)?

You lost that bet.

I do know you are a self righteous ignoramus.
Gonna regale us with your love of the fags?
Acceptance is not love.

I'll just amuse myself watching another intolerant asshole make a fool of himself on the Internetz.
Acceptance? How very generous of you.

On the 1st page you have a photo of Amish walking, I assume for not "assimilating". However, the Amish do not insist on "Sharia Law", have no go zones, don't do honor killings, and do follow all US laws. My point is still valid, the US lifestyle is not compatible with radical Islam. You could get killed for saying that this is Mohammad --> (!)
They obey God's law - not man's. Same difference.

Last edited:
1. First,

Then
LONDONISTAN RAMPAGE
8 MINUTES OF HORROR
STABBINGS AT MARKET
'THIS IS FOR ALLAH'
ISIS CELEBRATES

Under Hussein Obama:
According to U.S. Census Data, the United States admits roughly 100,000 Muslim immigrants legally each year, representing the fastest growing block of immigration into the United States. Tennessee, in fact, is home to one of the fastest growing immigrant populations in the country, causing thePresident to give a recent speech there in favor of expansive immigration.

This demographic change is entirely the product of legal admissions–that is, it is a formal policy of the federal government adopted by Congress.

Another major source of Middle Eastern immigration into the United States is done through our nation’s refugee program. Every year the United Stated admits 70,000 asylees and refugees.Arabic is the most common language spoken by refugees, and 91.4 percent of refugees from the Middle East are on food stamps.

The importation of Middle Eastern immigrants through the nation’s refugee program has led to the development of pockets of radicalized communities throughout the United States." Immigration to Swell U.S. Muslim Population to 6.2 Million - Breitbart

With this to follow:
"Donald Trump says Hillary Clinton wants to let 500 percent more Syrians into the U.S."

" As President, I have no higher obligation than to safeguard the lives of American citizens. "
George H. W. Bush

Fighting in Panama: The President; A Transcript of Bush's Address on the Decision to Use Force in Panama

We are a nation of immigrants. If you can't deal with that go back to where you came from - Korea.
Meaningless prattle.

Nothing of the kind. She (like you) misunderstands the very meaning of America - an nation of people from other places.

Last edited:
1. First,

Then
LONDONISTAN RAMPAGE
8 MINUTES OF HORROR
STABBINGS AT MARKET
'THIS IS FOR ALLAH'
ISIS CELEBRATES

Under Hussein Obama:

With this to follow:

George H. W. Bush

Only when those immigrants want to be a part of America. It should not apply to those invaders who dislike us and seek to destroy us.

1. First,

Then
LONDONISTAN RAMPAGE
8 MINUTES OF HORROR
STABBINGS AT MARKET
'THIS IS FOR ALLAH'
ISIS CELEBRATES

Under Hussein Obama:

With this to follow:

George H. W. Bush

Only when those immigrants want to be a part of America. It should not apply to those invaders who dislike us and seek to destroy us.
That's not who is coming here so - you can stop wetting the bed now.

Phuck immigrants who don't assimilate. Immigration is NOT a RIGHT.

Phuck Islam especially Allah was a homosexual and Muhammad a pedophile and homosexual.

1. First,
"Eight-year-old.
girl dies in Manchester terror attack"

Then
LONDONISTAN RAMPAGE
8 MINUTES OF HORROR
STABBINGS AT MARKET
'THIS IS FOR ALLAH'
ISIS CELEBRATES

Under Hussein Obama:

With this to follow:

George H. W. Bush

"E Pluribus Unum"
If you want to be an American, you need to assimilate. If you come here and insist that we change our ways, you will be sadly disappointed...
Please continue?
View attachment 130910
At least they don't try and force their shit on other people like progressives and Muslims do... you fucking piece of shit.
Lol
Regardless - they do not assimilate. And they do just fine here and vice versa.

Do the world a favor and quit exhaling CO2.

Or better yet go find your hero Osama and suck his dead Cock.

Either way the world is a better place without dangerous hate filled liars like you in it Jihadi Jizz Breath!

Phuck Islam especially Allah was a homosexual and Muhammad a pedophile and homosexual.

1. First,
"Eight-year-old.

Then
LONDONISTAN RAMPAGE
8 MINUTES OF HORROR
STABBINGS AT MARKET
'THIS IS FOR ALLAH'
ISIS CELEBRATES

Under Hussein Obama:

With this to follow:

George H. W. Bush

Do yourself (and the world) a favor, and grow the fuck up.
Bin Laden and you are the same - you both hate the liberalism that founded this nation.

1. First,

Then
LONDONISTAN RAMPAGE
8 MINUTES OF HORROR
STABBINGS AT MARKET
'THIS IS FOR ALLAH'
ISIS CELEBRATES

Under Hussein Obama:

With this to follow:

George H. W. Bush

Meaningless prattle.

Nothing of the kind. She (like you) misunderstands the very meaning of America - an nation of people from other places.

A fact of absolutely no significance to this debate. Virtually every country on earth is a nation of people from other places. Just take England, for example. First there were the Celts, then the Romans, then the Normans, then the Danes.

"E Pluribus Unum"
If you want to be an American, you need to assimilate. If you come here and insist that we change our ways, you will be sadly disappointed...
Please continue?
View attachment 130910
At least they don't try and force their shit on other people like progressives and Muslims do... you fucking piece of shit.
Lol
Regardless - they do not assimilate. And they do just fine here and vice versa.

"They do just fine" aside from the occasional mass murder, you mean?

One of compassion
and one of hatred that is a lot like the people we're at war to begin with....

We will never win this war if we choose to be like the terrorist...If we're we better be ready to just nuke the fucking place and get it over with.

Do the world a favor and quit exhaling CO2.

Or better yet go find your hero Osama and suck his dead Cock.

Either way the world is a better place without dangerous hate filled liars like you in it Jihadi Jizz Breath!

1. First,
"Eight-year-old.

Then
LONDONISTAN RAMPAGE
8 MINUTES OF HORROR
STABBINGS AT MARKET
'THIS IS FOR ALLAH'
ISIS CELEBRATES

Under Hussein Obama:

With this to follow:

George H. W. Bush

Do yourself (and the world) a favor, and grow the fuck up.
Bin Laden and you are the same - you both hate the liberalism that founded this nation.
In the 18th century a liberal was someone who believed in laizzes faire capitalism, exactly the opposite of what you endorse.

One of compassion
and one of hatred that is a lot like the people we're at war to begin with....

We will never win this war if we choose to be like the terrorist...If we're we better be ready to just nuke the fucking place and get it over with.
I don't know what it means to "be like the enemy," but we sure as hell not going to win if we keep importing more of the enemy to our shores.

They obey God's law - not man's. Same difference.
Muhammad tells Muslims to slaughter the infidels. That's their law.

1. First,

Then
LONDONISTAN RAMPAGE
8 MINUTES OF HORROR
STABBINGS AT MARKET
'THIS IS FOR ALLAH'
ISIS CELEBRATES

Under Hussein Obama:

With this to follow:

George H. W. Bush

We're not a nation of immigrants. White Europeans were colonists, not immigrants, there was no nation here to immigrate into, just open land, with a few Indian tribes that didn't believe in even owning the land. Afterwards there were lots of immigrants from Europe, again, the same culture that colonized it and they became Americans.

Unlike the other groups which have since then immigrated in. Muslims especially have no wish to follow the constitution, they want to replace it with Sharia Law.

Forum List

Back