8 MINUTES OF HORROR
PEDESTRIANS MOWED ON BRIDGE
STABBINGS AT MARKET
'THIS IS FOR ALLAH'
ISIS CELEBRATES

2. Putting these in context:
Under Hussein Obama:
"Immigraton To Swell Muslim Population to 6.2 Million
According to U.S. Census Data, the United States admits roughly 100,000 Muslim immigrants legally each year, representing the fastest growing block of immigration into the United States. Tennessee, in fact, is home to one of the fastest growing immigrant populations in the country, causing thePresident to give a recent speech there in favor of expansive immigration.

This demographic change is entirely the product of legal admissions–that is, it is a formal policy of the federal government adopted by Congress.

Another major source of Middle Eastern immigration into the United States is done through our nation’s refugee program. Every year the United Stated admits 70,000 asylees and refugees.Arabic is the most common language spoken by refugees, and 91.4 percent of refugees from the Middle East are on food stamps.

The importation of Middle Eastern immigrants through the nation’s refugee program has led to the development of pockets of radicalized communities throughout the United States." Immigration to Swell U.S. Muslim Population to 6.2 Million - Breitbart

With this to follow:
"Donald Trump says Hillary Clinton wants to let 500 percent more Syrians into the U.S."
Would Clinton boost Syrian refugees 500 percent?

3. What happened to this view?

" As President, I have no higher obligation than to safeguard the lives of American citizens. "
George H. W. Bush

Fighting in Panama: The President; A Transcript of Bush's Address on the Decision to Use Force in Panama

We are a nation of immigrants. If you can't deal with that go back to where you came from - Korea.

One can always count on the a recitation from a bumper-sticker from the least intelligent among us.....the reliable Democrat voters.
Yes it is like they are programmed. They get all their information from Left sources and than vomit it out. They are very good at memorizing.

The Orwellian world of leftism.
A pretty funny response to the Queen of - copy and paste.
Yet another common refrain vomited up. Do you have anything original to offer? Must you be redundant all the time?

Read about social contracts.
There are no social contracts that say I have to accept sexual perverts, drunks, assholes or druggies.
When you are all citizens of the same nation your choice is either that - or leave? I'd prefer you two leave. This isn't the kind of place you can respect. We have - very different values.

I defend free speech. I wonder - do you?
You are posting now aren't you?
Certainly (although the site is private) but you didn't answer the question. Let's say, for example, that a Muslim speaker on the courthouse steps is preaching about how the US should be a Muslim nation under Sharia law and people want to stop him. Do you stop them and defend his right to speak?
Islam has no standing in this country. There is nothing in the United States Constitution or the Bill of Rights that provides for or supports Islamic law much less sharia. You have every right to stick your turban up your ass and walk on your walk around on your elbows if you like and nobody is stopping you. You can wear there as long as you want but subversion is illegal. You are the one that insist on trying to swim up the river that you knew was already there so don't be surprised when the flood gates open and your asses are flooded out to sea.
Islam is a well-established faith here. And you would not defend freedom of speech, as expected.

Muslims, BTW, to don't wear turbans. Those are usually Sikhs.

And religious laws and courts? They have a long tradition here.

How many mosques were in the US in 1930?
"The first known American mosques were established in Biddeford, Maine, in 1915; in Ross, North Dakota, in 1920; in Highland Park, Michigan, in 1923; and in Michigan City, Indiana, in 1925. Declining immigration and rising assimilation eventually caused most of these mosques to close. In 1934, the building now known as “the Mother Mosque of America” was established by a Syrian-Lebanese community in Cedar Rapids, Iowa. Fundraising for the mosque included community dinners and appeals to other Muslim communities scattered throughout the U.S., such as Chicago, Toledo, and Detroit. This simple structure, nestled in America’s heartland, is the oldest purpose-built mosque that is still in use today."
Early American Mosques | The Pluralism Project

1. First,
"Eight-year-old girl dies in Manchester terror attack"
Eight-year-old girl dies in Manchester terror attack

Then
LONDONISTAN RAMPAGE
8 MINUTES OF HORROR
STABBINGS AT MARKET
'THIS IS FOR ALLAH'
ISIS CELEBRATES

Under Hussein Obama:
According to U.S. Census Data, the United States admits roughly 100,000 Muslim immigrants legally each year, representing the fastest growing block of immigration into the United States. Tennessee, in fact, is home to one of the fastest growing immigrant populations in the country, causing thePresident to give a recent speech there in favor of expansive immigration.

This demographic change is entirely the product of legal admissions–that is, it is a formal policy of the federal government adopted by Congress.

Another major source of Middle Eastern immigration into the United States is done through our nation’s refugee program. Every year the United Stated admits 70,000 asylees and refugees.Arabic is the most common language spoken by refugees, and 91.4 percent of refugees from the Middle East are on food stamps.

The importation of Middle Eastern immigrants through the nation’s refugee program has led to the development of pockets of radicalized communities throughout the United States." Immigration to Swell U.S. Muslim Population to 6.2 Million - Breitbart

With this to follow:
"Donald Trump says Hillary Clinton wants to let 500 percent more Syrians into the U.S."

" As President, I have no higher obligation than to safeguard the lives of American citizens. "
George H. W. Bush

Fighting in Panama: The President; A Transcript of Bush's Address on the Decision to Use Force in Panama

We are a nation of immigrants. If you can't deal with that go back to where you came from - Korea.

One can always count on the a recitation from a bumper-sticker from the least intelligent among us.....the reliable Democrat voters.
Yes it is like they are programmed. They get all their information from Left sources and than vomit it out. They are very good at memorizing.

The Orwellian world of leftism.
A pretty funny response to the Queen of - copy and paste.
Yet another common refrain vomited up. Do you have anything original to offer? Must you be redundant all the time?
There is nothing new under the sun (and very little that PC hasn't already copied and pasted).

1. First,

Then
LONDONISTAN RAMPAGE
8 MINUTES OF HORROR
STABBINGS AT MARKET
'THIS IS FOR ALLAH'
ISIS CELEBRATES

Under Hussein Obama:

With this to follow:

George H. W. Bush

She is not a problem but apparently you are. Perhaps you should migrate to a country more incline to accept your views.

To elucidate your point can you tell us what percentage of legal Muslim immigrants to the US have committed crimes/

There are no social contracts that say I have to accept sexual perverts, drunks, assholes or druggies.
When you are all citizens of the same nation your choice is either that - or leave? I'd prefer you two leave. This isn't the kind of place you can respect. We have - very different values.

You are posting now aren't you?
Certainly (although the site is private) but you didn't answer the question. Let's say, for example, that a Muslim speaker on the courthouse steps is preaching about how the US should be a Muslim nation under Sharia law and people want to stop him. Do you stop them and defend his right to speak?
Islam has no standing in this country. There is nothing in the United States Constitution or the Bill of Rights that provides for or supports Islamic law much less sharia. You have every right to stick your turban up your ass and walk on your walk around on your elbows if you like and nobody is stopping you. You can wear there as long as you want but subversion is illegal. You are the one that insist on trying to swim up the river that you knew was already there so don't be surprised when the flood gates open and your asses are flooded out to sea.
Islam is a well-established faith here. And you would not defend freedom of speech, as expected.

"The first known American mosques were established in Biddeford, Maine, in 1915; in Ross, North Dakota, in 1920; in Highland Park, Michigan, in 1923; and in Michigan City, Indiana, in 1925. Declining immigration and rising assimilation eventually caused most of these mosques to close. In 1934, the building now known as “the Mother Mosque of America” was established by a Syrian-Lebanese community in Cedar Rapids, Iowa. Fundraising for the mosque included community dinners and appeals to other Muslim communities scattered throughout the U.S., such as Chicago, Toledo, and Detroit. This simple structure, nestled in America’s heartland, is the oldest purpose-built mosque that is still in use today."

That's right, 4. Most of them closed.

How many today? Pick a state, any state.

Here's a pic of radical mosques:

esri.jpg

Database of Masjids, Mosques and Islamic Centers in the U

Last edited:

That's right, 4. Most of them closed.
And now there are something like 1,200 (but 300,000 churches). Decent progress.

She is not a problem but apparently you are. Perhaps you should migrate to a country more incline to accept your views.
A secular nation of religious freedom, tolerance, and mutual respect (not to mention all being equal before the law) already accepts my views. It's you two having issues with something as simple as - gay marriage. That doesn't fit your American Taliban worldview.
In just plain wording you may as well say, "I am a queer and you better accept me or else". Nope sorry it doesn't work that away. What you do is your problem not mine and I will not let you make it mine.
Case in point - you can't deal with gays having the same rights that you and I do. I'm not having a problem with the nation - you two are.
I am fine with you having the same rights as you do. What you do not have the right to do is force your perversion onto me or mine. Its yours you own it.
I'm not gay - and bake the stupid cake. It's the law (and the decent thing to do). As I said - this is not a nation for you two. Here fags have rights. So sad for you.
Decent and gays don't belong in the same sentence.

A secular nation of religious freedom, tolerance, and mutual respect (not to mention all being equal before the law) already accepts my views. It's you two having issues with something as simple as - gay marriage. That doesn't fit your American Taliban worldview.
In just plain wording you may as well say, "I am a queer and you better accept me or else". Nope sorry it doesn't work that away. What you do is your problem not mine and I will not let you make it mine.
Case in point - you can't deal with gays having the same rights that you and I do. I'm not having a problem with the nation - you two are.
I am fine with you having the same rights as you do. What you do not have the right to do is force your perversion onto me or mine. Its yours you own it.
I'm not gay - and bake the stupid cake. It's the law (and the decent thing to do). As I said - this is not a nation for you two. Here fags have rights. So sad for you.
Nothing wrong with being gay, Taliban bitch.

Here we have inalienable rights that supersede a few perverts desires, bake your own cake and eat it too.
Bake the cake it's the law but you don't have to be nice about it. In fact really treating them like the pervs they are might be a resolution.

There's nothing wrong with being a degenerate to other degenerates.

Here we have inalienable rights that supersede a few perverts desires, bake your own cake and eat it too.
Bake the cake it's the law but you don't have to be nice about it. In fact really treating them like the pervs they are might be a resolution.
Your world is dead (except in ISIS-land) kiss it goodbye, Taliban bitch.

There's nothing wrong with being a degenerate to other degenerates.
Most normal people (not you) don't have issues with gay people. That's because, they aren't mental children.

1. First,

Then
LONDONISTAN RAMPAGE
8 MINUTES OF HORROR
STABBINGS AT MARKET
'THIS IS FOR ALLAH'
ISIS CELEBRATES

Under Hussein Obama:

With this to follow:

George H. W. Bush

Korea would be a a prime location for you.

Or the Middle East.

You would fit in with the intolerant fanatics.

1. First,

Then
LONDONISTAN RAMPAGE
8 MINUTES OF HORROR
STABBINGS AT MARKET
'THIS IS FOR ALLAH'
ISIS CELEBRATES

Under Hussein Obama:

With this to follow:

George H. W. Bush

Korea would be a a prime location for you.

Or the Middle East.

You would fit in with the intolerant fanatics.
North Korea would be perfect for her. They don't believe in rights for gays, females, Muslims, etc. And you can join her (with my blessing).

Fags?

Intolerant are we?

Fags?

Intolerant are we?
Nope (but I bet you are)?

Fags?

Intolerant are we?

You lost that bet.

I do know you are a self righteous ignoramus.

Fags?

Intolerant are we?

You lost that bet.

I do know you are a self righteous ignoramus.
Gonna regale us with your love of the fags?

Actually I would never go into any business or work for anyone I did not want to. There is no law in this land that can legally force me to. Now there are corrupt judges and attorneys that will bend and circumvent the law by giving their own interpretation of it thus steering it to a higher court. Its a money thing for them and a control issue, the principal of the matter is not their primary concern. Therefore neither is their faggot or Islamist clients rights the issue. They have a spirit similar to the rapist that are desiring some sick form of control over their victims. Their attorneys are merely their whores.

Actually I would never go into any business or work for anyone I did not want to. There is no law in this land that can legally force me to. Now there are corrupt judges and attorneys that will bend and circumvent the law by giving their own interpretation of it thus steering it to a higher court. Its a money thing for them and a control issue, the principal of the matter is not their primary concern. Therefore neither is their faggot or Islamist clients rights the issue. They have a spirit similar to the rapist that are desiring some sick form of control over their victims. Their attorneys are merely their whores.
Principles. A Principal runs a school (and you must have attended a very poor one).

Forum List

Back