Two Examples of Why Trumps Wall Can Work, Be Built Quickly and Cheaply

Some American pro-life activists say that pregnancy from rape is either rare or impossible. Studies have shown that the prevalence of pregnancy from rape is the same or greater than pregnancy from consensual sex.[

When raped the womans body tends to avoid conception due to the stress related

Todd Atkins? Is that you todd/jim bowie?
LMAO.

Try and learn to use google.

We don't need them. Or at most we need very few of them.

Do NOT give them termporary work visa.

Do force employers to e-verify.

If they don't throw the employer is jail.

The employer, if he wants to fill those openings, might have to raise wages to find someone to do the work.

That is a win for America. And Americas.

E-Verify has issues due to the inability of employers to verify the documents when they fill out the Form I9, as has bee explained to me by several employers. In some states, as I understand it, it is actually illegal to do anything to verify the documents presented by the employee as it is deemed to be racially discriminatory.

So if the illegal has fake docs and you are almost 100% certain of it, with E-Verify there is nothing you can do but hire them.

E-verify should allow employers to verify the documents and to lodge reports to ICE on suspicious activity, improper visas, etc, and not be a binary pass-fail system.

The employer, if he wants to fill those openings, might have to raise wages to find someone to do the work.

I guess you never read on here about how paying the lowest paid workers MORE will collapse the economy. MW workers are the most powerful group of workers in america.

And here you want wages increased. You need skull pilot. He will set you straight as to the disaster of paying low wage workers more. LMAO.

We don't need them. Or at most we need very few of them.

Do NOT give them termporary work visa.

Do force employers to e-verify.

If they don't throw the employer is jail.

That is a win for America. And Americas.

E-Verify has issues due to the inability of employers to verify the documents when they fill out the Form I9, as has bee explained to me by several employers. In some states, as I understand it, it is actually illegal to do anything to verify the documents presented by the employee as it is deemed to be racially discriminatory.

So if the illegal has fake docs and you are almost 100% certain of it, with E-Verify there is nothing you can do but hire them.

E-verify should allow employers to verify the documents and to lodge reports to ICE on suspicious activity, improper visas, etc, and not be a binary pass-fail system.

Thanks for the information.

Being illegal to verify documents because of "racial discrimination" is the type of Politically Correct bullshit that is killing US, and needs to be destroyed.

Yes, these sound like issues that need to be addressed with e-verify.

I guess you never read on here about how paying the lowest paid workers MORE will collapse the economy. MW workers are the most powerful group of workers in america.

And here you want wages increased. You need skull pilot. He will set you straight as to the disaster of paying low wage workers more. LMAO.

Your confusion with understanding the difference between artificially high minimum wages and using supply and demand to encourage higher wages is your problem.

Also, consider the synergy of doing this while bring back manufacturing jobs with better Trade Policy.

Yeah, I think as long as the jobs are there people will find a way. Border security is certainly a must but not an end all. Same old story if we would just enforce our laws.

A physical wall isnt really necessary if you put the manpower and tech on the border,which needs to be done to stop drug trafficking and possible terrorist incursions as well as illegals.

Any fence or wall can be breached with a tunnel or extension ladder if it is unguarded

So the challenge is that we need to guard the 2000 miles of fence in addition to building it. Our biggest impediment to crossing is not a physical barrier, but vast expanses of desert that must be crossed. Aircraft, drones, cameras and sensors can pick up when someone is crossing that empty land and border agents can be sent to intercept

Some portions of the border have vast expanses of desert, others not, see El Paso/Ciudad Juarez for example.

Some portions of the wall will need guards, others not so much (see vast expanses of desert).

Some portions of the wall could have aircraft, drones, cameras and sensors to pick up when someone is crossing and border agents can be sent to intercept.

That is basically what we are doing today. We build walls in Juarez or Nogales. Areas where you have miles of desert to cross have just a barbed wire fence. Easy to cross but once you do, sensors and aircraft will detect your presence and the border patrol will be sent

We don't seem to be doing it well, as per the millions and millions of illegals that have crossed the border.

The number of illegals is down one million in the last three years

I have hiked in the desert near the Mexican border. When you got to the border, it was a simple wire fence, not even barbed wire. I crossed and then crossed back ...nobody was there

The barrier was not the fence, but that you had to hike about five miles once you crossed the fence to get to a road. I didn't see them, but was told their were motion sensors and other devices monitored by the border patrol

A physical wall isnt really necessary if you put the manpower and tech on the border,which needs to be done to stop drug trafficking and possible terrorist incursions as well as illegals.

Any fence or wall can be breached with a tunnel or extension ladder if it is unguarded

So the challenge is that we need to guard the 2000 miles of fence in addition to building it. Our biggest impediment to crossing is not a physical barrier, but vast expanses of desert that must be crossed. Aircraft, drones, cameras and sensors can pick up when someone is crossing that empty land and border agents can be sent to intercept

Some portions of the border have vast expanses of desert, others not, see El Paso/Ciudad Juarez for example.

Some portions of the wall will need guards, others not so much (see vast expanses of desert).

Some portions of the wall could have aircraft, drones, cameras and sensors to pick up when someone is crossing and border agents can be sent to intercept.

That is basically what we are doing today. We build walls in Juarez or Nogales. Areas where you have miles of desert to cross have just a barbed wire fence. Easy to cross but once you do, sensors and aircraft will detect your presence and the border patrol will be sent

We don't seem to be doing it well, as per the millions and millions of illegals that have crossed the border.

I have hiked in the desert near the Mexican border. When you got to the border, it was a simple wire fence, not even barbed wire. I crossed and then crossed back ...nobody was there

The barrier was not the fence, but that you had to hike about five miles once you crossed the fence to get to a road. I didn't see them, but was told their were motion sensors and other devices monitored by the border patrol

I want the number of illegals to be down about 12 million.

Unfortunately many illegals are capable of walking 5 miles.

I'll believe that the border patrol is monitoring and responding to motion sensors when the flow of illegals drops to a trickle.

Your confusion with understanding the difference between artificially high minimum wages and using supply and demand to encourage higher wages is your problem.

If higher wages for the lowest paid workers is a problem for the economy (as some claim) then the HOW those wages came to be higher is irrelevant.

Some American pro-life activists say that pregnancy from rape is either rare or impossible. Studies have shown that the prevalence of pregnancy from rape is the same or greater than pregnancy from consensual sex.

When raped the womans body tends to avoid conception due to the stress related

Todd Atkins? Is that you todd/jim bowie?
LMAO.

Try and learn to use google.

Some studies have shown that when idiots use Google they tend to get idiot results, so maybe you should avoid that altogether, dumbass.

Politically funded studies are not worth the toilet paper they are printed on.

Only about 5% of rapes result in pregnancy, and that is the point. Pregnancy from rape - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Thus pregnancy from rape is rare compared to consensual sex over a period of time, unless the rape is occurring repeatedly over the course of weeks.

Now some claim that rape is just as successful at producing conception as consensual sex, but that is obvious bullshit. When a woman is fertile she tends to initiate sex or give signals she is wanting to have sex. It is simple nature, and if she receives fertile semen while she is fertile, pregnancy is pretty damned good odds, though no certainty even then. So the rape of a woman when she is not likely to be fertile and she is not consenting and her body is being subjected to violence, is rare and less common than normal consensual sex over a period of time.

Now come on back with some sarcasm and appeals to authority to displace known facts and common sense.

It is what liberals do.

Last edited:

If higher wages for the lowest paid workers is a problem for the economy (as some claim) then the HOW those wages came to be higher is irrelevant.

WTF? You cannot distinguish between higher wages caused by a free market vrs mandated higher wages as artificially imposed by the government?

Fuck, how stupid are you really?

When wages go up by supply and demand, the employers are COMPETING FOR THE LABOR, and it is otherwise known as a 'labor driven market'.

When it is mandated by the government, demand for labor drops, and it is an EMPLOYER DRIVEN MARKET.

Take a damned economics course sometime, moron.

I'll believe that the border patrol is monitoring and responding to motion sensors when the flow of illegals drops to a trickle.

The size of the fence does not matter if the nearest border patrol is five or more miles away. Easy to tunnel, cut the fence or climb a ladder if there is nobody close by to stop you

Interesting claim.

Would you care to explain why that is?

The currentscientific consensus is that rape is as likely to lead to pregnancy as consensual sexual intercourse, with some studies suggesting rape may result in higher rates of pregnancy than consensual intercourse.[1][2][3]

Todd Jim, you dumb fuck, read what I posted from your link.

Stupid shit, you claimed that a womans body could prevent pregnancies in the event of rape.

You dumbfuck, it does not.

You got a reading comprehension problem or what?
Want me to repost what you claimed?
Or have you been educated enough for today?

The size of the fence does not matter if the nearest border patrol is five or more miles away. Easy to tunnel, cut the fence or climb a ladder if there is nobody close by to stop you

That seems obviously untrue. If you brought a 10 foot ladder and the fence is 15 feet high, it matters.

I don't think digging a tunnel would ever be "easy". If illegals had to dig tunnels to get into the US, I think that alone would greatly decrease flow.

Combine that with reduced work opportunities and mass deportations, and you start seeing a viable, effective policy. IMO.

The currentscientific consensus is that rape is as likely to lead to pregnancy as consensual sexual intercourse, with some studies suggesting rape may result in higher rates of pregnancy than consensual intercourse.[1][2][3]

Bullshit. Science is not a result of consensus, so you lose right off the bat.

Todd Jim, you dumb fuck, read what I posted from your link.

Stupid shit, you claimed that a womans body could prevent pregnancies in the event of rape.

You dumbfuck, it does not.

Yes, the violence could result in the pregnancy not taking, sure can, as well as can other factors from poor diet to catching a cold.

Pregnancies are not certainties especially in the first trimester and miscarriages are common events.

So yes, rape can cause the womans body to reject a fertilized egg, but it is not the sole cause of failure to impregnate, nor did I say it was.

You got a reading comprehension problem or what?
Want me to repost what you claimed?
Or have you been educated enough for today?

roflmao, no I just want you to be honest and stop lying and playing like you are more stupid than you really are.

Interesting claim.

I would try IF you can rephrase your question so it makes some sense.

If the lowest paid workers in the economy are paid 10 bucks an hour, how they came to be paid 10 dollars an hour is not relevant. 10 bucks is 10.bucks.

Why do you think otherwise?

Interesting claim.

I would try IF you can rephrase your question so it makes some sense.

If the lowest paid workers in the economy are paid 10 bucks an hour, how they came to be paid 10 dollars an hour is not relevant. 10 bucks is 10.bucks.

Why do you think otherwise?

YOu are the one making the claim. It is not my question.

Regardless, are you against using the Law of Supply and Demand to improve wages and working conditions for the American Poor and Middle Class?

That seems obviously untrue. If you brought a 10 foot ladder and the fence is 15 feet high, it matters.

I don't think digging a tunnel would ever be "easy". If illegals had to dig tunnels to get into the US, I think that alone would greatly decrease flow.

Combine that with reduced work opportunities and mass deportations, and you start seeing a viable, effective policy. IMO.

There have been several sophisticated tunnels built in Nogales. Where there is a will, there is a way

ht_nogales_tunnel_4_kb_140110_16x9_992.jpg

Yeah, so. Their numbers are still way down from years past when apprehensions were numbering in the hundreds of thousands, per month.

Way way down...... But these unaccompanied children from CA countries are pissing off my buddies at ICE.....

There's not much we can do about it except take them in. But predictions are just that. Predictions are not yet fact.

Send them home.

Let em stay.

You said there was not other options other than letting them in. Sending them home is an option and thus your previous claim was wrong.

We do have at least one other option, and it is hard to credit that you were unaware of that option.

Your hardline on this issue is unacceptable to me. Just so you know.

Forum List

Back