Two Examples of Why Trumps Wall Can Work, Be Built Quickly and Cheaply

They work hard enough to provide for themselves. Including a place to live.

They can do that in mexico.
This is really to all of the posters who keep calling all the immigrants Mexican: MOST OF THE ILLEGALS ARE COMING FROM CENTRAL AND SOUTH AMERICA. The Mexicans have already come and settled in. I agree the Mexicans could do more to stop them, since they very openly trek across the country and hang out in border towns waiting to get smuggled across, but Mexico (understandably) doesn't want to deal with these people either, so they close their eyes and let them continue their journey. At least that's my guess. But stop imagining that all the illegal immigrants are from Mexico. A lot of them aren't even Hispanic--they're Asian.

Who the fuck ever said they all come from mexico?
And before opening your yap you should use the Google.
62% of illegals come from mexico.

We don't need them. Or at most we need very few of them.

Do NOT give them termporary work visa.

Do force employers to e-verify.

If they don't throw the employer is jail.

The employer, if he wants to fill those openings, might have to raise wages to find someone to do the work.

That is a win for America. And Americas.

E-Verify has issues due to the inability of employers to verify the documents when they fill out the Form I9, as has bee explained to me by several employers. In some states, as I understand it, it is actually illegal to do anything to verify the documents presented by the employee as it is deemed to be racially discriminatory.

So if the illegal has fake docs and you are almost 100% certain of it, with E-Verify there is nothing you can do but hire them.

E-verify should allow employers to verify the documents and to lodge reports to ICE on suspicious activity, improper visas, etc, and not be a binary pass-fail system.
That's a state's issue. I had to get a certified copy of my birth certificate to prove my identity and it's pretty darned easy to tell if it's got the real seal. E-verify will work if employers do as you would suggest and NOT hire anyone with funny looking documents.

Yeah Virginia is pretty tight too. I had to get my name changed, believe it or not because I use a formal first name and the familiar form is on my birth certificate.

I agree the Mexicans could do more to stop them, since they very openly trek across the country and hang out in border towns waiting to get smuggled across, but Mexico (understandably) doesn't want to deal with these people either, so they close their eyes and let them continue their journey.

I dont find that understandable at all. Mexico has a responsibility to secure its own borders and stop human trafficers from crossing their country to get to ours.

Mexico is using immigration as a demographic weapon against the USA.

I dont know if you have ever read much on the topic, but the Mexico elites HATE the USA with a passion few can imagine. They used to encourage border raiders like Pancho Villa, it is incredible that it is the name of a popular Mexican restaurant, lol, but now they just allow Mexican drug lords to sell poison to our children and smuggle diseased immigrants across our border, and maybe a few ISIS terrorists as well.

Vote for Sanders? (Only kidding--although I suppose that's an actual answer, isn't it?)

If Sanders is running as the Democrat canididate against anyone but Trump, I will vote for Sanders.

We have to dismantle the Corporate Crony Network and the financiers of that network are the Wall Street banks. Take them down and things in this country will start to right itself.

We cannot allow another fake conservative that is going to only grow that CC network more, like Ted Cruz, Hillary Clinton or John Kasich.

Sanders is not perfect and he will probably put transexuals on the protected group list, but the biggest threat to our country is not ISIS; it is the people that think they own us all and are selling everything of value in this country and plan to strip us of our rights, weapons and property.

It would never fly. First 8 year old that wanders into the zone and gets blown to bits ends your idea.

Sorry, but no, it does not.

Military security cannot be subordinated to the behavior of children, idiots and reporters.

guatemala-border-fence.jpg

So wouldn't it make sense to help Mexico raise their standard of living so they won't be showing up on our border looking for a better way of life around here. The fence in that pic is good enough to secure our border as well, if we do that.

I agree the Mexicans could do more to stop them, since they very openly trek across the country and hang out in border towns waiting to get smuggled across, but Mexico (understandably) doesn't want to deal with these people either, so they close their eyes and let them continue their journey.

I dont find that understandable at all. Mexico has a responsibility to secure its own borders and stop human trafficers from crossing their country to get to ours.

I dont know if you have ever read much on the topic, but the Mexico elites HATE the USA with a passion few can imagine. They used to encourage border raiders like Pancho Villa, it is incredible that it is the name of a popular Mexican restaurant, lol, but now they just allow Mexican drug lords to sell poison to our children and smuggle diseased immigrants across our border, and maybe a few ISIS terrorists as well.
Maybe the US has "responsibilities" to other peoples, too, but it doesn't necessarily mean we always follow through. Mexico hates us, I'll take your word for it. I don't know any of those folks. Seems if they had that hostile an attitude, the US would have pushed back, but maybe not, since our businesses are making money hand over fist moving their factories there.

Let em stay.

At your house?

This is really to all of the posters who keep calling all the immigrants Mexican: MOST OF THE ILLEGALS ARE COMING FROM CENTRAL AND SOUTH AMERICA. The Mexicans have already come and settled in. I agree the Mexicans could do more to stop them, since they very openly trek across the country and hang out in border towns waiting to get smuggled across, but Mexico (understandably) doesn't want to deal with these people either, so they close their eyes and let them continue their journey. At least that's my guess. But stop imagining that all the illegal immigrants are from Mexico. A lot of them aren't even Hispanic--they're Asian.

So 40% don't, you cranky old bastard. Shut your yap back.

It would never fly. First 8 year old that wanders into the zone and gets blown to bits ends your idea.

Sorry, but no, it does not.

Military security cannot be subordinated to the behavior of children, idiots and reporters.
We're not at war with Mexico, and the idiots, reporters and parents of children will, in this democracy, not allow such an idea to fly.

I dont know if you have ever read much on the topic, but the Mexico elites HATE the USA with a passion few can imagine. They used to encourage border raiders like Pancho Villa, it is incredible that it is the name of a popular Mexican restaurant, lol, but now they just allo

w Mexican drug lords to sell poison to our children and smuggle diseased immigrants across our border, and maybe a few ISIS terrorists as well.
Maybe the US has "responsibilities" to other peoples, too, but it doesn't necessarily mean we always follow through. Mexico hates us, I'll take your word for it. I don't know any of those folks. Seems if they had that hostile an attitude, the US would have pushed back, but maybe not, since our businesses are making money hand over fist moving their factories there.

You maam are a fucking idiot if you believe that load of cock & bull

The people of Mexico, like the every day people of almost every country in the world, are good people. I have never heard a Mexican say anything bad about America unless they were Marxist ideologues, but then what nation the Marxist is born in really has nothing to do with that; it is all ideological clap trap from them.

One day Working Middle Class people will unite together and close ranks to put things back in proper order, but to do that we have to get smart, stop believing the corporate media lies and start to see ourselves as having more in common with foreign workers than we have with American corporations, which is the fact.

So wouldn't it make sense to help Mexico raise their standard of living so they won't be showing up on our border looking for a better way of life around here. The fence in that pic is good enough to secure our border as well, if we do that.
I have raised that question, as well. Maybe all the factories moving to Mexico is part of the reason less Mexicans are coming to the US. There is so much corruption in Mexican government, though (even the government openly admits it) that I don't think throwing a bunch of money at them would do much good at this point. Maybe direct investment in projects, where we control the money, but not just giving it to them.

The people of Mexico, like the every day people of almost every country in the world, are good people. I have never heard a Mexican say anything bad about America unless they were Marxist ideologues, but then what nation the Marxist is born in really has nothing to do with that; it is all ideological clap trap from them.

One day Working Middle Class people will unite together and close ranks to put things back in proper order, but to do that we have to get smart, stop believing the corporate media lies and start to see ourselves as having more in common with foreign workers than we have with American corporations, which is the fact.
The Mexican folks I've met have all been respectful, hard working people who live with very little and appreciate the opportunity to get their kids an education. You're the one who said Mexicans hate us and are intentionally waging economic war against us. But I agree.
You still voting for Sanders?

I dont know if you have ever read much on the topic, but the Mexico elites HATE the USA with a passion few can imagine. They used to encourage border raiders like Pancho Villa, it is incredible that it is the name of a popular Mexican restaurant, lol, but now they just allo

w Mexican drug lords to sell poison to our children and smuggle diseased immigrants across our border, and maybe a few ISIS terrorists as well.

You maam are a fucking idiot if you believe that load of cock & bull
Which cock and bull is that? There's a lot covered in that post.

We're not at war with Mexico, and the idiots, reporters and parents of children will, in this democracy, not allow such an idea to fly.

They wont have a choice.

My God, you think that if a bunch of idiots started to walk into a Top Secret secure military installation that they wont be at risk of injury? Of course they would be, and it has to be that way. Some people are too stupid, childish or ignorant for their own good. Their mommies should watch them better.

Military factors in our national interests go way beyond the life of anyone person in importance as they hold the security of hundreds of millions of us collectively, especially not the life of a stupid idiot, child or journalist.

When it stops being that way, we will be adding one more factor to why we will lose the ongoing war against our nations enemies. We could not have defeated the Nazis with that kind of policy, but thank God people werent so naive back in WW2.

The Mexican folks I've met have all been respectful, hard working people who live with very little and appreciate the opportunity to get their kids an education. You're the one who said Mexicans hate us and are intentionally waging economic war against us. But I agree.
You still voting for Sanders?

No Mexicans dont hate us, their elites hate us.

And right now Sanders is my second choice after Trump.

The Statement you made is one of the mission statements of the WTO................To bring up poor countries standard of living at the COST of Industrial Modern Nations.........Our wages down, and their up meeting in the middle somewhere..........

aka........screw ourselves to bring them up and lower our people's standard of living..........Well.....it's working as the manufacturing jobs are already moving to places like Mexico.............at the expense of Millions of jobs lost here...........

What is your exact point exactly....................That it is our responsibility to bring up other countries standards and not protect ours...........

Explain...................

At your house?

So 40% don't, you cranky old bastard. Shut your yap back.

That's 38%.....

Two Examples of Why Trumps Wall Can Work, Be Built Quickly and Cheaply

Apparently the OP has not seen the actual terrain for most of the length of the wall, at least in California. I have. And it's a friggin' nightmare from an engineering standpoint. And as is the custom of illegals, within hours of the first expensive mile of this wall going up, they will be started on 5 or six tunnels underneath it. In fact, they can nickname the wall "the warren" for all the rabbit holes that will undercut its foundation..

It's bullshit. Trump is spewing complete fabrication. I suggest a field trip for any and all Trumpsters to the actual location of the wall between Mex and Cali. Texas may be different but Cali will be the weak point.

496540.jpg

Forum List

Back