two hours before terrorist attack/Saudi arabia FM:Iran must be punished

ISIS\ISIL just signed their death warrant with the attack on Iran. I know your Government will be swift and brutal but sometimes you have to be when dealing with the savages of the world.

Iran is # 1 world supporter of terrorism NOW <<<<< true statement
iran was not ALWAYS a big time supporter of terrorism----it is NOW---
especially in the middle east. Iran has stepped out of its box and actually
does support sunni terrorist organizations----Hamas is one of them----and also
any sunni Yemeni group willing to betray Yemen.----AND Shiites in Saudi
Arabia willing (probably all of them) to betray Saudi Arabia ----Saudi Arabia
is doing a far more humane job on them than Iran has done on sunni iranians

"Saudi Arabia
is doing a far more humane job"

Yes the Saudi's are so humane, look at how humanely they're treating the Yemeni's, not content with carpet bombing and killing unlimited amounts of Yemeni's, the humane Saudi's are now starving them to death.

This is how many British bombs have been used in unlawful attacks in Yemen, say campaigners

The war the world forgot is tearing Yemen's social fabric apart

right---it's DA SAUDIS--------but somehow the important port cities AND the capital
SANAA is now in the hands of IRAN (for more accurate information---find a nice
Yemeni expat and -------if and when the guy trusts you------ask................

ISIS\ISIL just signed their death warrant with the attack on Iran. I know your Government will be swift and brutal but sometimes you have to be when dealing with the savages of the world.

How do you know it was ISIS-------because isis said so?

How do you know it is not?

They already released a video, and you can attempt to argue that Iran is doing a Wag the Dog, but it is most likely IS...

" IS released a video of the attackers from inside the building via its Amaq propaganda agency -- a rare claim of responsibility while an attack was still going on. "

They already released a video, and you can attempt to argue that Iran is doing a Wag the Dog, but it is most likely IS...

" IS released a video of the attackers from inside the building via its Amaq propaganda agency -- a rare claim of responsibility while an attack was still going on. "

there are ethnic arabs living in Iran------a small----very unhappy, minority.
I do not know---------I kinda doubt that isis operatives just strolled into Iran
with their klashnikovs slung over their shoulders. Maybe it was mossad

I do not know---------I kinda doubt that isis operatives just strolled into Iran

Not Mossad.

Possible CIA?

Maybe.

IS has taken credit, so it is on their head now.

Not Mossad.

Possible CIA?

Maybe.

IS has taken credit, so it is on their head now.

yes----but isis LIKES lots of stuff on its head. I would still consider home-grown
stuff. I believe that Iran has tight borders

Iran is already involved in the war in Syria, isn't it? Everyone says they are. So why would they fake an ISIS attack? I think you're right.
Between this and all the countries barking at Qatar, where the US has a huge military base is actually leading to a pot that might boil over. Something to watch.

Iran is already involved in the war in Syria, isn't it? Everyone says they are. So why would they fake an ISIS attack? I think you're right.
Between this and all the countries barking at Qatar, where the US has a huge military base is actually leading to a pot that might boil over. Something to watch.

I did not suggest that Iran "faked" an isis attack. -----STUFF happens in iran due to DOMESTIC
discontent, too. The small ethnic arab population IN IRAN might have been involved------they
are an oppressed group. The "terrorists" were yelling in Arabic. Iranians do not speak
Arabic------not at all. In fact lots of Shiites avoid Arabic-------it's kinda funny. As to countries
"barking" at Qatar-------it's trivial Lots of "barking" goes on in DA UMMAH Iran's involvement
in the war in Syria is based on Iranian Imperialism-----Syria is a STRATEGIC PIECE OF LAND
in terms of CONTROL OF THE WATER WAYS ------for oil shipping. For "boiling" -----think
in terms of SHIITE VS SUNNI OIL <<<< dat's what its all about

I did not suggest that Iran "faked" an isis attack. -----STUFF happens in iran due to DOMESTIC
discontent, too. The small ethnic arab population IN IRAN might have been involved------they
are an oppressed group. The "terrorists" were yelling in Arabic. Iranians do not speak
Arabic------not at all. In fact lots of Shiites avoid Arabic-------it's kinda funny. As to countries
"barking" at Qatar-------it's trivial Lots of "barking" goes on in DA UMMAH Iran's involvement
in the war in Syria is based on Iranian Imperialism-----Syria is a STRATEGIC PIECE OF LAND
in terms of CONTROL OF THE WATER WAYS ------for oil shipping. For "boiling" -----think
in terms of SHIITE VS SUNNI OIL <<<< dat's what its all about

Before the Second Gulf War Syria and Iraq had a pipeline that allowed Iraq to flow it oil into Europe much quicker without having to go around or work with Turkey.

So yeah there is the oil connection and if Iran can connect with Iraq and Syria while also flowing their oil, well then it would make them a Super Power in the Middle East which Saudi Arabia and Israel would not want.

I think ISIS likes to claim responsibility for just about anything that includes mass murdering.

I gather from one poster you are from the ME?

So this is the only difference between the two sects?

Sunnis vs. Shiites: A Brief Explainer

Why does the U.S. back one religious sect the Sunni's over the Shiite? It seems although Iran is number 1 on our terrorist list from what I can find most Sunni Muslims commit most of the terrorist acts which would include Saudi nationals.

The Saudis want Iran to be punished and I'm sure they're looking to us to do the punishing.

Fight your own wars you miserable creeps!

The Saudis want Iran to be punished and I'm sure they're looking to us to do the punishing.

Fight your own wars you miserable creeps!

That's what I say, wth it's two religious sects that have been at war with each other forever.

Why does the U.S. back one religious sect the Sunni's over the Shiite?

Because the Saudis prop up the value of the Petrodollar.

Dani, sorry that your nation has been subjected to this inhumane act of barbarism.

The civilized nations of the world need to stop supporting terrorism directed at each other.

Forum List

Back