Two more questions for partisans

What is curious is how the left wing fights gentrification.

No it isn't. They don't think people should be priced out of their homes by richer people.

Fairly standard response from the Left, ie to ridicule the very idea that whites have interests or needs to have their interest protected or advanced though/by national policy.
This represents a very serious hostility towards white people.

No, it shows that sensible people find your racism abhorent.

Look, if I believed in a God, I would be on my knees thanking him that I was born a straight white male in this society. The entire game is rigged in my favor.

The racist who looks at the government trying to level the playing field because, hey, he might have to work a little harder to get something, that is actually kind of dumb.

Shouldn't we all have the same interests?

Sure we should. It's just that the One Percent has gotten pretty good at getting you to vote against yours.

Ray: "Hey, why can't I get health insurance?"

One Percenter: "Hey, look, those two queers are trying to get married and that Mexican wants to date that white girl!"

Ray: That makes me so angry, I've totally forgotten about the health insurance thing!!!!

Sure we should. It's just that the One Percent has gotten pretty good at getting you to vote against yours.

One Percenter: "Hey, look, those two queers are trying to get married and that Mexican wants to date that white girl!"

Ray: That makes me so angry, I've totally forgotten about the health insurance thing!!!!

:blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:

:blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:

Ray hates hearing what a tool he is. I hope your boss enjoyed Italy.

I can see the topic of the thread has been successfully derailed and deflected to the "yeah, but YOU'RE a RACIST" meme. The regressives are GOOD!.
Your pal opened up the discussion on white people vs black people. Are you calling him a regressive?
It is clear that that is not what he posted. Why are you being dishonest?
It's who they are. They'll say anything. At some point, you just give up on them.

I can see the topic of the thread has been successfully derailed and deflected to the "yeah, but YOU'RE a RACIST" meme.

The regressives are GOOD!

:laugh:

Your pal opened up the discussion on white people vs black people. Are you calling him a regressive?

It is clear that that is not what he posted.

Why are you being dishonest?

If you hadn't posted your 1-2 on how to get whites to drive policy, we would not be talking about race now. It is part and parcel of every thread you join. It always boils down to the white struggle with you. Do you even realize that?

I can see the topic of the thread has been successfully derailed and deflected to the "yeah, but YOU'RE a RACIST" meme. The regressives are GOOD!.
It's who they are. They'll say anything. At some point, you just give up on them.

I am amazed that they have no problem pretending to be incredibly stupid. It is as though they place no value on their own self image.

Hence my strong suspicion that LL is a sociopath.

ever notice that Mac rarely mentions the pretty open racism of Ray and Correll, but he'll go on and on about how "regressive liberals" use identity politics?

Why no. I hadn't noticed that at all.

It's different though. They are trying to be the mature adults and have a real grievance because us regressive have helped solidify their bigotry by being so intolerant.

I can see the topic of the thread has been successfully derailed and deflected to the "yeah, but YOU'RE a RACIST" meme.

If you hadn't posted your 1-2 on how to get whites to drive policy, we would not be talking about race now. It is part and parcel of every thread you join. It always boils down to the white struggle with you. Do you even realize that?

I asked you why you pretended to misunderstand what Mac posted.

Nothing in your post is connected in any fashion to my post that you hist the reply button to.

I am amazed that they have no problem pretending to be incredibly stupid. It is as though they place no value on their own self image.
They're not stupid, not by any stretch. They're just hateful and dishonest. And very illiberal.

I'm so insulted! Why are you purposefully trying to hurt my feelings? Are you a sociopath?

Great post. I'm touched by the hint of honesty. You are making progress.

I am always completely honest.

If this is the first time you've detected that, it is you who has made "progress".

Sweet reply. Tell me more about how us whites can keep power. Careful though. Mac might accuse you of employing identity politics. Silly me! He'd never do that.

Keep power?

I said nothing about keeping power. I see no evidence that we HAVE power.

I want policy that protects and advances our interests.

As opposed to the policies of the modern era that has been mostly, actively AGAINST them.

Aww. Poor thing.

Being white is such a struggle. If only we could vote in unison like the negroes do. We'd have a chance to finally drive policy!

Fairly standard response from the Left, ie to ridicule the very idea that whites have interests or needs to have their interest protected or advanced though/by national policy.

And as it represents the propaganda driven Conventional Wisdom, it shows that part of the problem is that even discussing white interests is Taboo.

And that is quite a problem, for whites, for society , for the nation.

How can you have a stable or just society when it is taboo for the largest single ethnic group to even talk about their interests?

Wow, have to admit this argument is a new stretch on the "white racist" theme. I guess I must be a self hating white then :rolleyes-41:

Wtf ARE "white interests" ?

I asked you why you pretended to misunderstand what Mac posted.

Nothing in your post is connected in any fashion to my post that you hist the reply button to.

I understood him fine. He complIned that I made this thread about race. That is something you did. Get it?

I'm so insulted! Why are you purposefully trying to hurt my feelings? Are you a sociopath?

I'm still waiting for you to explain why you think that it is not right for two groups with identical interests to want to advance those interests differently.

I am always completely honest.

If this is the first time you've detected that, it is you who has made "progress".

Sweet reply. Tell me more about how us whites can keep power. Careful though. Mac might accuse you of employing identity politics. Silly me! He'd never do that.

Keep power?

I said nothing about keeping power. I see no evidence that we HAVE power.

I want policy that protects and advances our interests.

As opposed to the policies of the modern era that has been mostly, actively AGAINST them.

Aww. Poor thing.

Being white is such a struggle. If only we could vote in unison like the negroes do. We'd have a chance to finally drive policy!

And as it represents the propaganda driven Conventional Wisdom, it shows that part of the problem is that even discussing white interests is Taboo.

And that is quite a problem, for whites, for society , for the nation.

How can you have a stable or just society when it is taboo for the largest single ethnic group to even talk about their interests?

Wow, have to admit this argument is a new stretch on the "white racist" theme. I guess I must be a self hating white then :rolleyes-41:

Wtf ARE "white interests" ?

Thanks for asking.

One that has been on my mind a lot recently, has been manufacturing jobs. IMO, the artificial loss of manufacturing jobs due to poor trade policy has been devastating to large segments of the white working poor and middle class.

I regularly visit family who live in an area of the Rust Belt that is very much suffering.

I'm still waiting for you to explain why you think that it is not right for two groups with identical interests to want to advance those interests differently.

Wait. Do we have the same interests? Are you saying that we do?

Yes, yes, Ray, the Darkies are the reason why your life is so unhappy. YOu need to keep telling yourself that.

You're the one who keeps telling me my life is unhappy, not me.

Ii was talking about property values--not happiness. But of course you don't want to get into that discussion now do you?

Yes, yes, Ray, the Federal government is making you miserable.

Look, guy, before the Republicans fucked it all up, I had property in the kind of town you talk about, Cicero, IL. I bought a place for 55K in 1987 and sold it for 109K in 2000. And this was when the neighborhood became majority Hispanic (I think I was the last white guy on the block). So please, please don't get on here and tell me your life is miserable because of the government or the darkies, because it just won't pass the laugh test.

We don't have a lot of Hispanics here, but if they do devalue property, it's not nearly as much as blacks do. But to be quite honest, I've never seen a neighborhood go downhill because of Hispanics. Most of the Hispanics here are Puerto Rican, and they are not any trouble at all. You don't see any gang fights with Puerto Ricans, you don't see many murders, you don't see much in the way of violent crime like store and pedestrian armed robberies.

When I delivered and repaired medical equipment, I was in many of their homes. Spotless, and usually the smell of bleach. The outside of their homes are just as tidy.

Guy, there was plenty of evidence against Limbaugh, including emails where he asked his maid to score Oxycotin for him.

Rich and White- Get Rehab.

Poor and black- Get Prison.

It's wrong. It's fucked up.

The thing is, I'm not a mean-spirited person. I have no problem with the fact Limpballs didn't go to jail. Treatment was the humane course of action. Poor folks should have the same course.

For one, I've never heard of any email Limbaugh sent to his maid. If he did, that would have been the stupidest thing he did in his life. But even if what you said was true, asking somebody to buy you illegal narcotics is not against the law. In fact, the state of Florida tried to break the law by having all his medical records confiscated because they had nothing else on him.

You see, if his maid really was buying him narcotics, then she's just as guilty as him. And if she wasn't blackmailing Limbaugh and just decided to come clean with the cops, it would have been easy enough to plant a camera and mic on her and send her back to Limbaugh to sell him the narcotics. So why didn't they do that????

Now, if any patient of a doctor (rich or poor) accidentally gets hooked on a prescribe drug such as what happened to Limbaugh, the facility WILL offer free help and rehabilitation

Forum List

Back