Two of Trump's many promises.....

Cant's wait for these 2 promises to be fulfilled in the next couple of years.

In May 2015, our beloved Donald stated, "I will be the first and only GOP presidential candidate to openly state that there will be NO cuts in Social Security and Medicare..."

In Sept. of this past year on 60 Minutes, Trump stated that his "health care plan would take care (insure) everybody, every single American."

We'll leave all that silly talk and promises of a wall paid by Mexico, the deportation of millions and the coal miners' jobs coming back, for other threads in the near future.......

(the next few months will be very, very "entertaining. don't you think???.LOL)

Be patient. Right now he is too busy creating jobs and a prosperous economy.

Libs don't want people working that's the problem. You can earn 10 bucks an hour bagging groceries where I live and they cant fill the positions....its pure laziness

No one should work a job they cannot live on, fuck any system that sends as much as this one does to the top while the masses suffer.

Trump certainly is getting commitments from Ford, Chrysler, Toyota, etc. These jobs generally pay a livable hourly or salaried rate and also provide employer sponsored healthcare which would go a long way toward solving the Obamacare disaster.

Your healthcare system was a disaster long before 2008, and yeah, the Heritage Foundation approach that became the ACA didn't help but a few. But that's what happens when you bow to corporate power, big pharma, and the insurance industry. Normal folk get sacrificed. Same as it ever was.

My healthcare was fantastic and still is. I have had major medical coverage since I was eighteen years old except for the time I was in the military.

Trump certainly is getting commitments from Ford, Chrysler, Toyota, etc. These jobs generally pay a livable hourly or salaried rate and also provide employer sponsored healthcare which would go a long way toward solving the Obamacare disaster.

How "true"......Trump has found the route to the above companies' good will, altruism and kind heart....
Who knew?

Yes, instead of erecting barriers to business and industry, Trump will remove the barriers and actually talk to the CEO's of companies and corporations. That is something Obama would never do.

In May 2015, our beloved Donald stated, "I will be the first and only GOP presidential candidate to openly state that there will be NO cuts in Social Security and Medicare..."

In Sept. of this past year on 60 Minutes, Trump stated that his "health care plan would take care (insure) everybody, every single American."

We'll leave all that silly talk and promises of a wall paid by Mexico, the deportation of millions and the coal miners' jobs coming back, for other threads in the near future.......

He's too busy tweeting like a 13 year-old girl you mean.

Grow up donald, it's time to grow up.

Actually, he can tweet and still talk to the CEO's of companies.

Libs don't want people working that's the problem. You can earn 10 bucks an hour bagging groceries where I live and they cant fill the positions....its pure laziness

Yes. Libs are scared to death that Trump will create jobs and a booming economy that will showcase the disaster Obama really was. They had rather see the nation continue its downward spiral than to see a successful Trump Administration. Their Democratic Party is doomed to the circular file.

No doubt Obama has nightmares about it

Yes. Libs are scared to death that Trump will create jobs and a booming economy that will showcase the disaster Obama really was. They had rather see the nation continue its downward spiral than to see a successful Trump Administration. Their Democratic Party is doomed to the circular file.

Actually, Obama is the primary cause of the demise of the Democratic Party. He destroyed it.

Because that was your feeling when Obama turned GW's shit around? Kinda selfish don'tcha thank?

Actually, Obama is the primary cause of the demise of the Democratic Party. He destroyed it.

Thank him and move on you ungrateful prick. One down, one to go.

Obama's steady economic growth showed what a loser Bush was, didn't prevent Republicans winning (though just barely, with some foreign help) after 8 years, as it always happens historically with only one exception in last 100 years.

Of course all that is premised on assumption of Trumps magical growth promises somehow becoming true from a position of 4.5% unemployment Obama is leaving him with and 8 years since last recession.

NOTHING that is good for America scares me. If Trump's policies will work and make America better according to economists I'll have no problem crediting him. But I got my hammer ready for this clown because I strongly doubt they will.

Last edited:

Because that was your feeling when Obama turned GW's shit around? Kinda selfish don'tcha thank?

You mean by Obama creating ISIS?

Thank him and move on you ungrateful prick. One down, one to go.

Oh, I do thank him. We couldn't have done it without a real asshole as President.

Good job asshole, way to fart away any last shred of credibility,

In denial much? He even armed ISIS.

Yes, instead of erecting barriers to business and industry, Trump will remove the barriers and actually talk to the CEO's of companies and corporations. That is something Obama would never do.

Yes, Trump promises to talk to CEOs, while Obama did this.....

The American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 (ARRA) (Pub.L. 111–5), commonly referred to as The Stimulus or The Recovery Act, was a stimulus package enacted by the 111th United States Congress in February 2009 and signed into law on February 17, 2009, by President Barack Obama.

To respond to the Great Recession, the primary objective for ARRA was to save and create jobs almost immediately. Secondary objectives were to provide temporary relief programs for those most affected by the recession and invest in infrastructure, education, health, and renewable energy. The approximate cost of the economic stimulus package was estimated to be $787 billion at the time of passage, later revised to $831 billion between 2009 and 2019.[1] The Act included direct spending in infrastructure, education, health, and energy, federal tax incentives, and expansion of unemployment benefits and other social welfare provisions. It also created the President's Economic Recovery Advisory Board.

After Bill Clinton,Obama has the HIGHEST approval ratings after 8 years in office.....Sorry that FOX didn't tell you this.

You will hate the next 8 years.,...:lol:

In denial much? He even armed ISIS.

:rolleyes: yea, right before he was bombing them on the daily.

You will hate the next 8 years.,...:lol:
Hey, look who it is! It's the one-line-loser, again, and again, and again...............................................................

Yes, Trump promises to talk to CEOs, while Obama did this.....

The American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 (ARRA) (Pub.L. 111–5), commonly referred to as The Stimulus or The Recovery Act, was a stimulus package enacted by the 111th United States Congress in February 2009 and signed into law on February 17, 2009, by President Barack Obama.

To respond to the Great Recession, the primary objective for ARRA was to save and create jobs almost immediately. Secondary objectives were to provide temporary relief programs for those most affected by the recession and invest in infrastructure, education, health, and renewable energy. The approximate cost of the economic stimulus package was estimated to be $787 billion at the time of passage, later revised to $831 billion between 2009 and 2019.[1] The Act included direct spending in infrastructure, education, health, and energy, federal tax incentives, and expansion of unemployment benefits and other social welfare provisions. It also created the President's Economic Recovery Advisory Board.

A dismal failure. There were no shovel ready jobs. The infrastructure is still crumbling. Obama signed a damn bill. He actually did nothing.

Forum List

Back