Two of Trump's many promises.....

Cant's wait for these 2 promises to be fulfilled in the next couple of years.

In May 2015, our beloved Donald stated, "I will be the first and only GOP presidential candidate to openly state that there will be NO cuts in Social Security and Medicare..."

In Sept. of this past year on 60 Minutes, Trump stated that his "health care plan would take care (insure) everybody, every single American."

We'll leave all that silly talk and promises of a wall paid by Mexico, the deportation of millions and the coal miners' jobs coming back, for other threads in the near future.......

(the next few months will be very, very "entertaining. don't you think???.LOL)
:trolls:

Yes, instead of erecting barriers to business and industry, Trump will remove the barriers and actually talk to the CEO's of companies and corporations. That is something Obama would never do.

Yes, Trump promises to talk to CEOs, while Obama did this.....

The American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 (ARRA) (Pub.L. 111–5), commonly referred to as The Stimulus or The Recovery Act, was a stimulus package enacted by the 111th United States Congress in February 2009 and signed into law on February 17, 2009, by President Barack Obama.

To respond to the Great Recession, the primary objective for ARRA was to save and create jobs almost immediately. Secondary objectives were to provide temporary relief programs for those most affected by the recession and invest in infrastructure, education, health, and renewable energy. The approximate cost of the economic stimulus package was estimated to be $787 billion at the time of passage, later revised to $831 billion between 2009 and 2019.[1] The Act included direct spending in infrastructure, education, health, and energy, federal tax incentives, and expansion of unemployment benefits and other social welfare provisions. It also created the President's Economic Recovery Advisory Board.

A dismal failure. There were no shovel ready jobs. The infrastructure is still crumbling. Obama signed a damn bill. He actually did nothing.

Because know-nothing like you says so? Please.

ARRA spent about 100 billion on infrastructure, a trillion or two short of what it would take to really get all of the infrastructure up-to date. But the projects money was spent on were certainly real and signs like these were all over the country:

RecoveryAct-signage.jpg

Yes, instead of erecting barriers to business and industry, Trump will remove the barriers and actually talk to the CEO's of companies and corporations. That is something Obama would never do.

The American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 (ARRA) (Pub.L. 111–5), commonly referred to as The Stimulus or The Recovery Act, was a stimulus package enacted by the 111th United States Congress in February 2009 and signed into law on February 17, 2009, by President Barack Obama.

To respond to the Great Recession, the primary objective for ARRA was to save and create jobs almost immediately. Secondary objectives were to provide temporary relief programs for those most affected by the recession and invest in infrastructure, education, health, and renewable energy. The approximate cost of the economic stimulus package was estimated to be $787 billion at the time of passage, later revised to $831 billion between 2009 and 2019.[1] The Act included direct spending in infrastructure, education, health, and energy, federal tax incentives, and expansion of unemployment benefits and other social welfare provisions. It also created the President's Economic Recovery Advisory Board.

A dismal failure. There were no shovel ready jobs. The infrastructure is still crumbling. Obama signed a damn bill. He actually did nothing.

ARRA spent about ~100 billion on infrastructure, a trillion or two short of what it would take to really get all of the infrastructure up-to date.

The rest of it was dispersed by the Clinton Foundation to its Democrat political donors to spend on their reelection campaigns.

ARRA spent about ~100 billion on infrastructure, a trillion or two short of what it would take to really get all of the infrastructure up-to date.

The rest of it was dispersed by the Clinton Foundation to its Democrat political donors to spend on their reelection campaigns.

Gezus you are fucking idiot.

Funneling GOVERNMENT FUNDS to PRIVATE foundation would be completely ILLEGAL.

Here we go, another loony flooder poster. Flooding the Board with endless 'I hate Trump' thread-starter posts. Come on USMB! Gotta put some limits on this stuff. The flooders are killing the Board.

Funneling GOVERNMENT FUNDS to PRIVATE foundation is ILLEGAL.

I'm the idiot here? Really? I voted for Trump. I didn't vote for Hillary. I won. You lost. You're the idiot here.

Here we go, another loony flooder poster. Flooding the Board with endless 'I hate Trump' thread-starter posts. Come on USMB! Gotta put some limits on this stuff. The flooders are killing the Board.

It's all they can do now unless they go back to their bed in their parents' basement.

I'm the idiot here? Really? I voted for Trump. I didn't vote for Hillary. I won. You lost. You're the idiot here.

...I see you are hellbent on proving your severe mental deficiencies.

Yes, plenty of stupid, ignorant people voted for Trump. Him winning doesn't make them less stupid or ignorant.

You proved yours in the election.

It's all they can do now unless they go back to their bed in their parents' basement.

Man i hate reporting folks, but the flooding has gotten out of control. A couple of posters have hijacked the forum. Endless repetitive thread-starter posts are killing the Board. There needs to be some limits. I hope that happens.

You say retarded shit you can't defend. Constantly making counter-factual comments and accuse me of being stupid because I refused to vote for ridiculous pussy-grabbin' glitzy clown to lead the free world? Please.

You say retarded shit you can't defend. Constantly making counter-factual comments and accuse me of being stupid because I refused to vote for ridiculous pussy-grabbin' glitzy clown to lead the free world? Please.

I really need say anything. You expose your ignorance very well with each post you make.

In May 2015, our beloved Donald stated, "I will be the first and only GOP presidential candidate to openly state that there will be NO cuts in Social Security and Medicare..."

In Sept. of this past year on 60 Minutes, Trump stated that his "health care plan would take care (insure) everybody, every single American."

We'll leave all that silly talk and promises of a wall paid by Mexico, the deportation of millions and the coal miners' jobs coming back, for other threads in the near future.......

You will hate the next 8 years.,...:lol:

You must be kidding. It's gonna be a great show, Let's all just kick back and enjoy the first season of Reality America.

I really need say anything. You expose your ignorance very well with each post you make.
I really need say anything?

Do us all a favor and take a sixth grade English class.

You will hate the next 8 years.,...:lol:

You must be kidding. It's gonna be a great show, Let's all just kick back and enjoy the first season of Reality America.
Oh, I agree.....watching you liberal fascists meltdown....priceless...

We,will write history books about you....:lol:

Nothing like having a completely dishonest media to lie for you.

My apologies...From now on, imbeciles like you MUST only believe what comes out of the Trump Tower.
That's an order !!!! LOL

Last edited:

Do us all a favor and take a sixth grade English class.

"I really need say anything. You expose your ignorance very well with each post you make."

Wrong poster padnah.

Libs don't want people working that's the problem. You can earn 10 bucks an hour bagging groceries where I live and they cant fill the positions....its pure laziness

Yes. Libs are scared to death that Trump will create jobs and a booming economy that will showcase the disaster Obama really was. They had rather see the nation continue its downward spiral than to see a successful Trump Administration. Their Democratic Party is doomed to the circular file.

Because that was your feeling when Obama turned GW's shit around? Kinda selfish don'tcha thank?

You mean by Obama creating ISIS?

Good job asshole, way to fart away any last shred of credibility,

In denial much? He even armed ISIS.

The US has been climbing into bed with and arming folks who come back to haunt us for ages shoog. Saddam and Osama come immediately to mind. It's all part of our penchant for sucking off "american" corporate interests and Israeli and american arms dealers. "He" did? No. We did, getcha shyte tight. There are a few grown folk on here. You should ponder joining us for a conversation based upon objective reality. Arms are just business in america, colateral damage be damned.

http://www.economist.com/blogs/economist-explains/2015/05/economist-explains-22

U.S. most armed country with 90 guns per 100 people

Libs don't want people working that's the problem. You can earn 10 bucks an hour bagging groceries where I live and they cant fill the positions....its pure laziness

Yes. Libs are scared to death that Trump will create jobs and a booming economy that will showcase the disaster Obama really was. They had rather see the nation continue its downward spiral than to see a successful Trump Administration. Their Democratic Party is doomed to the circular file.

No doubt Obama has nightmares about it

Actually, Obama is the primary cause of the demise of the Democratic Party. He destroyed it.

Thank him and move on you ungrateful prick. One down, one to go.

Oh, I do thank him. We couldn't have done it without a real asshole as President.

Wonderful, then quit your wet nappy bitchin' and help us all with the other one too ya partisanshitead fuckwit.

Forum List

Back