Two of Trump's many promises.....

He said he would release his tax returns when the audit is finished.

well, goddamn, that's the LONGEST audit on record......LOL

If that darn Obama were really "evil" he would have ordered the IRS to release that audit, don't you think?

I mean, ALL we have is Trump's lawyer's word that an audit was taking place....

Don't you feel a bit scammed??

No, I don't feel scammed at all. I seriously doubt the left's little temper tantrum has changed many minds about Trump.

This is getting pretty fucking ridiculous when you are "quoting" him and it's pointed out he did not SAY what you quote, and you come back with... well that doesn't mean he didn't say it!

Talk about some fucking loony tunes. :cuckoo:

Fucked up right wingers will even DISPUTE that what Trump STATED versus what Trump MEANT is all together different.....Their so called "defense" of the charlatan borders on insanity.

He said he would release his tax returns when the audit is finished.

well, goddamn, that's the LONGEST audit on record......LOL

If that darn Obama were really "evil" he would have ordered the IRS to release that audit, don't you think?

I mean, ALL we have is Trump's lawyer's word that an audit was taking place....

Don't you feel a bit scammed??

No, I don't feel scammed at all. I seriously doubt the left's little temper tantrum has changed many minds about Trump.

This is getting pretty fucking ridiculous when you are "quoting" him and it's pointed out he did not SAY what you quote, and you come back with... well that doesn't mean he didn't say it!

Talk about some fucking loony tunes. :cuckoo:

Brain dead right wingers are not even concerned that the so-called "audit" that prevented Trump from revealing his tax returns may just be a fantasy created by Trump lawyers......Has the IRS letter EVER been shown that an audit was underway???

Fucked up right wingers will even DISPUTE that what Trump STATED versus what Trump MEANT is all together different.....Their so called "defense" of the charlatan borders on insanity.

LOL... So now, in YOUR reality, we no longer pay attention to the words people actually say but rather what we think in our heads they said? Have I got that straight? You people SERIOUSLY need some psychological help!

LOL... So now, in YOUR reality, we no longer pay attention to the words people actually say but rather what we think in our heads they said? Have I got that straight? You people SERIOUSLY need some psychological help!

Well, moron.........Post on here what Trump ACTUALLY stated, and then lets hear YOUR interpretation of what you want the statement to mean......Go on.....you may learn something.

Well, moron.........Post on here what Trump ACTUALLY stated, and then lets hear YOUR interpretation of what you want the statement to mean......Go on.....you may learn something.

I've already posted what he said, dipshit. He said he would gladly release his tax returns when the IRS audit was complete. Only in a kook libtard reality did he SAY anything else.

Yes. Libs are scared to death that Trump will create jobs and a booming economy that will showcase the disaster Obama really was. They had rather see the nation continue its downward spiral than to see a successful Trump Administration. Their Democratic Party is doomed to the circular file.

Because that was your feeling when Obama turned GW's shit around? Kinda selfish don'tcha thank?

You mean by Obama creating ISIS?

Good job asshole, way to fart away any last shred of credibility,

In denial much? He even armed ISIS.

The US has been climbing into bed with and arming folks who come back to haunt us for ages shoog. Saddam and Osama come immediately to mind. It's all part of our penchant for sucking off "american" corporate interests and Israeli and american arms dealers. "He" did? No. We did, getcha shyte tight. There are a few grown folk on here. You should ponder joining us for a conversation based upon objective reality. Arms are just business in america, colateral damage be damned.

http://www.economist.com/blogs/economist-explains/2015/05/economist-explains-22

U.S. most armed country with 90 guns per 100 people

I don't embrace arming our enemies and enabling them to kill our military men and women the way you do.

Yes. Libs are scared to death that Trump will create jobs and a booming economy that will showcase the disaster Obama really was. They had rather see the nation continue its downward spiral than to see a successful Trump Administration. Their Democratic Party is doomed to the circular file.

No doubt Obama has nightmares about it

Actually, Obama is the primary cause of the demise of the Democratic Party. He destroyed it.

Thank him and move on you ungrateful prick. One down, one to go.

Oh, I do thank him. We couldn't have done it without a real asshole as President.

Wonderful, then quit your wet nappy bitchin' and help us all with the other one too ya partisanshitead fuckwit.

Thus far the other one is doing a fantastic job of reaching out to the CEO's of corporations and securing job creation pledges from them, something that Obama must feel is beneath him to do.

Trumpster please. Just because it is not exact verbatim doesn't mean he didn't say it.

LMFAO.... it's EXACTLY what it means, shitstain!

No it doesn't retard I even gave you link where he VERBATIM promises to release tax returns over before and throughout campaign.

Trump is so pathetic he actually tried to claim that he will release tax-returns as soon as IRS audit is over and the reason he is being audited is because he is...wait for it...a strong Christian! :wtf:

I will absolutely give my return, but I'm being audited now for two or three [years' worth] now so I can't,” he continued.

But the one problem I have is that I’m always audited by the IRS, which I think is very unfair. I don’t know, maybe because of religion, maybe because I’m doing something else, maybe because I’m doing this, although this is just recently,” he told CNN, referring to his campaign.

CNN then asked what Trump meant by “religion.”

“Well maybe because of the fact that I’m a strong Christian, and I feel strongly about it. And maybe there’s a bias,

Trump's claim on tax audits baffles

How much of a loser do you have to be to carry water for this assclown?

Because that was your feeling when Obama turned GW's shit around? Kinda selfish don'tcha thank?

You mean by Obama creating ISIS?

Good job asshole, way to fart away any last shred of credibility,

In denial much? He even armed ISIS.

The US has been climbing into bed with and arming folks who come back to haunt us for ages shoog. Saddam and Osama come immediately to mind. It's all part of our penchant for sucking off "american" corporate interests and Israeli and american arms dealers. "He" did? No. We did, getcha shyte tight. There are a few grown folk on here. You should ponder joining us for a conversation based upon objective reality. Arms are just business in america, colateral damage be damned.

http://www.economist.com/blogs/economist-explains/2015/05/economist-explains-22

U.S. most armed country with 90 guns per 100 people

I don't embrace arming our enemies and enabling them to kill our military men and women the way you do.
Your power structure does this son, there's your problem, but you can never question your system

No doubt Obama has nightmares about it

Actually, Obama is the primary cause of the demise of the Democratic Party. He destroyed it.

Oh, I do thank him. We couldn't have done it without a real asshole as President.

Wonderful, then quit your wet nappy bitchin' and help us all with the other one too ya partisanshitead fuckwit.

Thus far the other one is doing a fantastic job of reaching out to the CEO's of corporations and securing job creation pledges from them, something that Obama must feel is beneath him to do.

Yup, I'm sure Don is quite willing to sell out the people even more so to corporate power.

Yup, I'm sure Don is quite willing to sell out the people even more so to corporate power.

You do realize opinions are a dime a dozen? I say wait and see and base your posts on observed facts.

You do realize opinions are a dime a dozen? I say wait and see and base your posts on observed facts.

You do realize this is an opinion, right?

Even SNL mocked how much the media was in the tank for Obama.

Thank you for openly ADMITTING that FOX, InfoWars, Breibart, et al., have NO business calling themselves "media outlets".........LOL

I've already posted what he said, dipshit. He said he would gladly release his tax returns when the IRS audit was complete.

Scum bucket........How fucking long does that "audit" take????

How do YOU know that an audit is really going on besides what the charlatan told you to repeat?

(What a brainwashed :asshole:)

Last edited:
I've already posted what he said, dipshit. He said he would gladly release his tax returns when the IRS audit was complete.

How do YOU know that an audit is really going on besides what the charlatan told you to repeat?

I don't know how long audits take, ask the IRS. That's academic to the argument that he claimed he would release his tax returns if he won the nomination (false) or won the presidency (false). That's what I called out, nothing more. Trying to twist his words around and make him say something he never said is dishonest. Trying to claim, well, he didn't ACTUALLY say it but that's what he MEANT... is being mentally unstable and unhinged from reality.

I don't know how long audits take, ask the IRS. That's academic to the argument that he claimed he would release his tax returns if he won the nomination (false) or won the presidency (false). That's what I called out, nothing more. Trying to twist his words around and make him say something he never said is dishonest. Trying to claim, well, he didn't ACTUALLY say it but that's what he MEANT... is being mentally unstable and unhinged from reality.

IRS has specifically said that there is nothing precluding him from releasing his tax returns during audit. FURTHER, he could have specifically excluded years being audited and released the rest.

Time to stop being a fool and face the reality that there is only one reason Trump didn't release his tax returns - HE DOESN'T WANT TO and is shamelessly lying about it.

I mean do you seriously belive him when he says IRS is after him because he is some sort of "strong Christian"?? Come on, how could you not throw up in your mouth a little over such brazen lies, let alone try to rationalize them.

IRS has specifically said that there is nothing precluding him from releasing his tax returns during audit. FURTHER, he could have specifically excluded years being audited and released the rest.

Time to stop being a fool and face the reality that there is only one reason Trump didn't release his tax returns - HE DOESN'T WANT TO and is shamelessly lying about it.

I mean do you seriously belive him when he says IRS is after him because he is some sort of "strong Christian"?? Come on, how could you not throw up in your mouth a little over such brazen lies, let alone try to rationalize them.

But you're now trying to have a different argument and you're running away from what the man said. He never claimed the IRS was prohibiting him from releasing his tax returns. Again... He said he would release them when the audit is finished. Not when he won the nomination or was elected. He said he would not release them because he is being audited. Not because the IRS prohibited him from it. So stop lying about what he said.

All your other crap is just dressing around your failed point... no need to discuss it because it's irrelevant.

Look, asswipe... I get that you don't like Trump! I don't like a lot of what Trump says... it's quite cringe-worthy to say the least. But I'm not running around claiming he said things he didn't say, then when called on it, blasting back that... well, he didn't say it verbatim but that's really what he said! You sound like some kind of fucking loony tune. Just a drooling, blithering idiot.

Forum List

Back