Two shot and killed in Chicago last night

Oooohhhh....

They are primarily Mexican gangs. My point is that the Indian names are being edged out by Mexican names, because the Mexican gangs are on the reservations.

Are you saying there's an equal flux of white gangs? Or that it's racist to mention the truth?

Anyway...thanks for telling me what I think. I'm sure I don't have anywhere near the gang knowledge you have. But in Indian Land, and in Spokane, the active and dangerous gangs are Mexican. And the children on the reservation increasingly have Mexican last names. Make of it what you will, I know what's going on and I stated and supported my case. If you are offended by what you think I THINK of it, oh well, I can't do much about that.

And I'm not interested in gang life. I simply provided some insight into the situation on the reservation, and the crime issues in Spokane.

And I'm not interested in gang life. I simply provided some insight into the situation on the reservation, and the crime issues in Spokane.

I think Luissa provided the best insight. She lives there. If you dont its best to not comment on something if you dont live there. That is like someone who is a resident of Conneticut commenting on Compton and me currently living in Compton. I think people who live in the area trumps the knowledge of someone who uses past events.

Oooohhhh....

They are primarily Mexican gangs. My point is that the Indian names are being edged out by Mexican names, because the Mexican gangs are on the reservations.

Are you saying there's an equal flux of white gangs? Or that it's racist to mention the truth?

Anyway...thanks for telling me what I think. I'm sure I don't have anywhere near the gang knowledge you have. But in Indian Land, and in Spokane, the active and dangerous gangs are Mexican. And the children on the reservation increasingly have Mexican last names. Make of it what you will, I know what's going on and I stated and supported my case. If you are offended by what you think I THINK of it, oh well, I can't do much about that.

Indian land?

Oooohhhh....

Indian land?

Yeah. Indian Land, where all the mexicans hang out dealing their drugs and the elders are too drunk to care.:cuckoo:

Oooohhhh....

Indian land?

Yeah. Indian Land, where all the mexicans hang out dealing their drugs and the elders are too drunk to care.:cuckoo:

Ah! That makes sense.

"Indian land" is the accepted term for the overall Indian culture/lands.

I hope you read the testimony of some of those elders you white girls think are running things. They maintain that addiction and fractured families due to addiction are a huge problem, and Mexican gangs are using their reservations to grow, to move drugs, and to hide...

In other words, they reiterated everything I said that you wigged out over.

"Indian land" is the accepted term for the overall Indian culture/lands.

I hope you read the testimony of some of those elders you white girls think are running things. They maintain that addiction and fractured families due to addiction are a huge problem, and Mexican gangs are using their reservations to grow, to move drugs, and to hide...

In other words, they reiterated everything I said that you wigged out over.

It is an accepted term but probably not in the way you used it. :lol:

Forum List

Back