Typical suspect whining about WW2 themed party at German Eatery

I would. I bet it would be a blast. Confederate themed party as well...I have a picture of me and the wife pre kids I am dressed as a Confederate General her in a Confederate Battle Flag. Favorite pic of us.

Yep. We have kids. They don't need luck. Just to learn from their parents mistakes. Work harder in school and do whatever it takes to get to the top. Kill,steal,lie etc. Life is hard and living in a capitalist society that's how things get done and you become the top dog and not a slave.

Damn if white people arent the stoopidest group of people alive today.Can you imagine a group honoring a man who had more of them killed then any white alive. He not only killed Jews but your everyday whites.Boy you people are sure dumb.

Damn if white people arent the stoopidest group of people alive today.Can you imagine a group honoring a man who had more of them killed then any white alive. He not only killed Jews but your everyday whites.Boy you people are sure dumb.

Calls an entire race stupid yet can't spell stupid. :lol: Look up reenacting numb nuts.

I can do more tricks than you can imagine! Another half wit who doesn't comprehend what HISTORICAL REENACTMENT IS ABOUT.

Forum List

Back