U-haul crashes into barrier at White House

It's funny, watching white supremacists excuse white-supremacism by claiming that someone has to be lily-white to be a white supremacist.

That's not how reality works. Irish were once considered to be not-white. White supremacists only have to be paler than those they look down on for being darker. White supremacists now happily embrace Asians, Latinos and Indians.

Don't forget Jews ... whiter than Laplanders in some cases ... though not as white as Oregon wimin ...

It's funny, watching white supremacists excuse white-supremacism by claiming that someone has to be lily-white to be a white supremacist.

That's not how reality works. Irish were once considered to be not-white. White supremacists only have to be paler than those they look down on for being darker. White supremacists now happily embrace Asians, Latinos and Indians.
LOL you people are nuts.

OP....

tenor.gif

Originally posted by Jim52
The NAZI and White Supremacist have been crawling out from under their rocks since 2016. This is just one of them.

Originally posted by mamooth

The very presence of that Indian in America is part and parcel of the ongoing genocide of white Americans that's being perpetrated by the likes of you, all the while calling the victims of the monstrosity who try to fight back "white supremacists".

There's a special place in Hell waiting for genocidal scoundrels like Jim and mamooth.

The very presence of that Indian in America is part and parcel of the ongoing genocide of white Americans that's being perpetrated by the likes of you, all the while calling the victims of the monstrosity who try to fight back "white supremacists".

There's a special place in Hell waiting for genocidal scoundrels like Jim and mamooth.
Ah...a Great Replacement Theory follower.

The white supremacists here are working overtime to defend their not-quite-as-lily-white white-supremacist brethren.

I suppose that's good. Their hatred of darker people has united the very-very-white with the not-quite-as-white.
So I guess “white supremacy” ideology is so popular that brown people are now buying into it?

When white supremacist filth shrieks that I'm a race-traitor, I know I done good. And so does everyone else.

Oh, thanks for proving my point. You know, with the name. It seems that those of Latino heritage can be white supremacists too.

Forum List

Back