🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

U.S. Caught Giving ISIS Missile Launchers...

ISIS uses American-made M83 to strike Russians

Oh You Mean The Missile Launchers the U.S. Government sold to the cowardly Iraqi Army who ran for the hills as fast as they could when they first engaged IS?

The Iraqi Army that you Cons swore would be able to fight?

I never claimed that about the Iraqi Army. The Iraq War was a horrific blunder. There would be no ISIS if not for all the U.S. meddling in Iraq and Syria.[/QUOTE

The bush cabal fumbled and stumbled into Iraq. The U.S. did "Give" weapons to IS, those weapons were captured from the cowards in the Iraqi Army, which ran from the field as little feet could carry them. You started out on premise based on a lie.

I already acknowledged that ISIS did seize some weapons from the Iraqis. But it was well-funded and armed before that. And which nations were doing the funding & arming? Which nations have been calling for Assad's head? Just do the math.

Sunnies, outraged by Maliki, funded by rich Saudi etc a-holes. Don't be silly.

Yes, very wealthy Saudis and other Sunni nations in the region created ISIS. And they did it with the help of the U.S. They couldn't have done it without it. ISIS is a well-funded, armed, and trained group.

If Americans weren't so duped by their Government/Corporate Media, they would see that their Government is in bed with some of the most evil Governments on earth. Syria was never a threat to the U.S. or the region. In reality, Saudi Arabia and Turkey are the most despicable murderous nations in the region. We should all be ashamed of our Government's close relationship with them.

If the World is gonna continue supporting endless bombing & invading, it should consider moving Saudi Arabia and Turkey to the top of the list. Maybe it's time to begin bombing campaigns in those nations. Could help solve many problems.

None of what you are posting circumvents, nullifies or excuses the fact that your OP is an all out total lie. You are simply using a fraudulent and dishonest thread title to promote your hateful agenda towards America and continues lies about the US supporting ISIS.

Did you watch the video? Syria was never a problem. No threat to the U.S. or the region. The real threats are despicable nations like Saudi Arabia and Turkey. Our 'Good Friends.' Tell me there isn't something very wrong with this picture.

What do you mean, other than the fact that it is not ISIS shooting that TOW missile?

To hell with whoever they are. We shouldn't be arming and funding them. Syria was no threat to the U.S. or the region. No meddling in Iraq and Syria, no ISIS. Period, end of story.
Assad is a terrorist dictator who's been messing with Lebanon and Israel forever. He started this horrible civil war simply to stay in power.

No threat to the U.S. or the region. It's all about 'Regime Change.' The International Justice System needs to take a serious look at that policy. In my opinion, it's an illegal act. The U.S., Saudis, and others had no right to declare 'Regime Change.' Their meddling has led to the rise of ISIS.

Old News... but it do explain what happened to that Russian Airliner.

And that is just the beginning. You can expect planes to start falling out of the sky like rain, some time shortly after January 20th, 2017.

Why is that?

Because that's when all of the chaos that has been established to fuck us, is scheduled to go off.

obama created ISIS, funded, trained and armed ISIS... he didn't do that so that it would go off while he was in office.

Here's how it goes down.

obama leaves office... . An American takes his place. A few Ailrliners are knocked out of the sky... guess how takes the credit. "Sumpin's gotta be dun!" shouts the Democrats! Who can't be heard over the shouts of the Americans.

Given that in the history of warfare, no enemy has ever been defeated through airpower... it requires the next CinC to send US troops back into the ME to get the job done.

The US advantage on the battle field is control of the skies... . I'm tempted to lay out an in-depth battle plan... showing how 400 shoulder-fired surfaces to air missiles results in a slaughter of half a dozen battalion landing teams... and Quick Reaction Forces... but suffice it to say, that it doesn't take much imagination to see how it happens by defending forces who know the playbook, tactics, are well trained, equipped and have extended caches of supplies... if they cut the supply chain and air cover, given superior numbers... the new CinC and the forces cut off are in for a beatin'.

Now... add to that the Russian issue... there's no tellin' how nasty it gets. But my guess is that it gets pretty nasty, very fast.

And don't forget... we're broke. Stone cold busted... with absolutely no good news to be seen anywhere, economically speaking.

We've been setup... we're going to get our ass handed to us. And it's oing to get much MUCH worse, for a very VERY long time, before it gets better... for our great grand kids.

Last edited:

And that is just the beginning. You can expect planes to start falling out of the sky like rain, some time shortly after January 20th, 2017.

Why is that?

Because that's when all of the chaos that has been established to fuck is scheduled to go off. obama created ISIS, funded, trained and armed ISIS... he didn't do that so that it would go off while he was in office.

Here's how it goes down.

obama leaves office... . An American takes his place. A few Ailrliners are knocked out of the sky... guess how takes the credit. "Sumpin's gotta be dun!" shouts the Democrats! Who can't be heard over the shouts of the Americans.

Given that in the history of warfare, no enemy has ever been defeated through airpower... it requires the next CinC to send US troops back into the ME to get the job done.

The US advantage on the battle field is control of the skies... . I'm tempted to lay out an in-depth battle plan... showing how 400 shoulder-fired surfaces to air missiles results in a slaughter of half a dozen battalion landing teams... and Quick Reaction Forces... but suffice it to say, that it doesn't take much imagination to see how it happens by defending forces who know the playbook, tactics, are well trained, equipped and have extended caches of supplies... if they cut the supply chain and air cover, given superior numbers... the new CinC and the forces cut off are in for a beatin'.

Now... add to that the Russian issue... there's no tellin' how nasty it gets. But my guess is that it gets pretty nasty, very fast.

And don't forget... we're broke. Stone cold busted... with absolutely no good news to be seen anywhere, economically speaking.

We've been setup... we're going to get our ass handed to us. And it's oing to get much MUCH worse, for a very VERY long time, before it gets better... for our great grand kids.

Wow, pretty chilling stuff. Interesting and disturbing take. But i gotta admit, it does look like we're headed in that direction. Our Government won't stop the meddling. The powers-that-be want Permanent War. I believe there are very dark days ahead.

If Americans weren't so duped by their Government/Corporate Media, they would see that their Government is in bed with some of the most evil Governments on earth. Syria was never a threat to the U.S. or the region. In reality, Saudi Arabia and Turkey are the most despicable murderous nations in the region. We should all be ashamed of our Government's close relationship with them.

If the World is gonna continue supporting endless bombing & invading, it should consider moving Saudi Arabia and Turkey to the top of the list. Maybe it's time to begin bombing campaigns in those nations. Could help solve many problems.

If Saudi Arabia or Turkey use poison gas on some of their own people or in a conflict with another country Obama could always draw another red line. That would solve the problem eh!

Evil countries. Interesting how we're only willing to bomb/invade nations in the region who don't fund & arm heinous groups like Al Qaeda and ISIS. Syria, Iran, Iraq, and so on. Syria was never a threat. Syria never supported Al Qaeda or ISIS. However, it's clear that Saudi Arabia and Turkey have supported Al Qaeda and ISIS. And remember those 9/11 terrorists? Most were Saudis.

Our Government is doing the devil's work over there. It struck a deal with some of the most evil nations. If we're gonna be serious about fighting terrorism, we should start by going to the source. And some of our 'Close Allies' are that source. We need to stop doing the devil's work for nations like Saudi Arabia.

So Al Qaeda in Saudi Arabia are government sanctioned terrorists? Dreams have no place on this forum.

Saudi Arabia and Turkey have been proven to be funding & arming Al Qaeda and ISIS. Yet they're our 'Good Friends.' So far we've only been willing to bomb and invade nations in the region that don't support Al Qaeda and ISIS. Something is very wrong with this picture.

Got anything other than your unsupported opinion?

The Saudi government supporting ISIS is like Hamas and Hezbollah giving money to Benjamin Netanyahu's political campaign in Israel. It makes no sense to be funding your enemy. Educate yourself, please!

Why is that?

Because that's when all of the chaos that has been established to fuck is scheduled to go off. obama created ISIS, funded, trained and armed ISIS... he didn't do that so that it would go off while he was in office.

Here's how it goes down.

Wow, pretty chilling stuff. Interesting and disturbing take. But i gotta admit, it does look like we're headed in that direction. Our Government won't stop the meddling. The powers-that-be want Permanent War. I believe there are very dark days ahead.

It is chilling. That's why I'm an advocate of Doc Carson. He's a thoughtful man of principle. Perhaps sufficiently so, to be aligned and in sync with our maker. Capable of deserving the divine intervention sufficient to strip the cult of their stranglehold on entrenched bureaucratic power..., separating us from this endless war.

None of what you are posting circumvents, nullifies or excuses the fact that your OP is an all out total lie. You are simply using a fraudulent and dishonest thread title to promote your hateful agenda towards America and continues lies about the US supporting ISIS.

Did you watch the video? Syria was never a problem. No threat to the U.S. or the region. The real threats are despicable nations like Saudi Arabia and Turkey. Our 'Good Friends.' Tell me there isn't something very wrong with this picture.

What do you mean, other than the fact that it is not ISIS shooting that TOW missile?

To hell with whoever they are. We shouldn't be arming and funding them. Syria was no threat to the U.S. or the region. No meddling in Iraq and Syria, no ISIS. Period, end of story.
Assad is a terrorist dictator who's been messing with Lebanon and Israel forever. He started this horrible civil war simply to stay in power.

No threat to the U.S. or the region. It's all about 'Regime Change.' The International Justice System needs to take a serious look at that policy. In my opinion, it's an illegal act. The U.S., Saudis, and others had no right to declare 'Regime Change.' Their meddling has led to the rise of ISIS.
Ask Lebanon whether they're a threat. OMG. The Syrian PEOPLE asked for regime change, and Assad started the war.

Your thread premise is a lie, and you’re once again wrong.

That's what you need to acknowledge.

ROFLMNAO!

Oh... Now THERE is a power argument.

Well done counselor.

LOL! She's helpless...
Those in the video in the OP are not Daesh.

So what?

obama/clinton gave ISIS in excess of 400 Libyan Shoulder Fired SAMS... old news, since 9-12-12.
Link from real news media? lol dupe

So, the OP is still a total lie. The US has not been caught selling ISIS missile launchers. Just a pure anti-American propaganda lie.

Why is that?

Because that's when all of the chaos that has been established to fuck us, is scheduled to go off.

obama created ISIS, funded, trained and armed ISIS... he didn't do that so that it would go off while he was in office.

Here's how it goes down.

If the shrub, draft-dodger dick(less), rummy and rice pudding had not invaded Iraq there would be no IS. Don't blame Obama for an invasion he did not make.

WAIT
So, the OP is still a total lie. The US has not been caught selling ISIS missile launchers. Just a pure anti-American propaganda lie.
WAIT A MINUTE....THIS IS WAY MORE IMPORTANT TO THE LEFTISTS, than us selling missiles to OUR ENEMY!

We aren't selling missiles to ISIS and Trump's despicable impersonation of a disabled person behaving like a retard is probably the final nail in his coffin that will bring his dopey campaign to an end.

If Saudi Arabia or Turkey use poison gas on some of their own people or in a conflict with another country Obama could always draw another red line. That would solve the problem eh!

Evil countries. Interesting how we're only willing to bomb/invade nations in the region who don't fund & arm heinous groups like Al Qaeda and ISIS. Syria, Iran, Iraq, and so on. Syria was never a threat. Syria never supported Al Qaeda or ISIS. However, it's clear that Saudi Arabia and Turkey have supported Al Qaeda and ISIS. And remember those 9/11 terrorists? Most were Saudis.

Our Government is doing the devil's work over there. It struck a deal with some of the most evil nations. If we're gonna be serious about fighting terrorism, we should start by going to the source. And some of our 'Close Allies' are that source. We need to stop doing the devil's work for nations like Saudi Arabia.

So Al Qaeda in Saudi Arabia are government sanctioned terrorists? Dreams have no place on this forum.

Saudi Arabia and Turkey have been proven to be funding & arming Al Qaeda and ISIS. Yet they're our 'Good Friends.' So far we've only been willing to bomb and invade nations in the region that don't support Al Qaeda and ISIS. Something is very wrong with this picture.

Got anything other than your unsupported opinion?

The Saudi government supporting ISIS is like Hamas and Hezbollah giving money to Benjamin Netanyahu's political campaign in Israel. It makes no sense to be funding your enemy. Educate yourself, please!

It wants Assad out. It's been supporting various dangerous groups in Syria. ISIS is just one of them. It's also been proven that very wealthy Saudis did fund 9/11. And Turkey has just been outed for buying ISIS oil. Its Prime Minister's son has been doing business with ISIS.

Last edited:

Ask Lebanon whether they're a threat. OMG. The Syrian PEOPLE asked for regime change, and Assad started the war.

That was their call. But the U.S./West and Saudi Arabia had no right to declare 'Regime Change.' It's an illegal act. Their meddling created ISIS. And ISIS isn't the only very dangerous group their funding & arming in Syria. It's a tragic mess. Thanks to the U.S./West, a bloody Sunni/Shiite War has begun.

Why is that?

Here's how it goes down.

If the shrub, draft-dodger dick(less), rummy and rice pudding had not invaded Iraq there would be no IS. Don't blame Obama for an invasion he did not make.

BULLSHIT

OBAMA IS A BAD, POSSIBLY WORSE, THAN GEORGE BUSH II.

Forum List

Back