U.S. colleges scramble after new Trump order on foreign students

But you work yourself into a panic based on 0.00% experience or understanding because it affirms the fears you seem to hold so dear.
Thats nonsense

Chinese espionage in the US is well documented and not my imagination
And therefore every elementary school, middle school, high school, and college student in the United States from China is proven to be a spy? Why do you persist in being so stupid?

I am not desperate to find a boogeyman

But you work yourself into a panic based on 0.00% experience or understanding because it affirms the fears you seem to hold so dear.
Ever hear of Ali Baba?
Now tell us the Chinese government doesn't illegal make profit off of other nation's technology.
Why would I tell you that? Why do you keep trying to throw up the strawman arguments that no one but you has proposed? Try to focus and respond to what is actually being said.

And therefore every elementary school, middle school, high school, and college student in the United States from China is proven to be a spy?
Most students - even college kids - would not have useful info to relay to the chicoms

but if they graduate and stay on at US companies or at the universities the opportunity and potential for spying is great

even sen fienstien‘s chinese driver of 10 years had to escape back to china before he was arrested

Why would I tell you that? Why do you keep trying to throw up the strawman arguments that no one but you has proposed? Try to focus and respond to what is actually being said.
We cannot focus on just one claw of the chinese dragon when they are attacking us in so many ways

...but if they graduate and stay on at US companies or at the universities the opportunity and potential for spying is great

The opportunity for bright, well-educated people to stimulate our economy and become valuable, productive citizens is far greater.

The opportunity for bright, well-educated people to stimulate our economy and become valuable, productive citizens is far greater.
Except that most will serve the ccp whether they stay in the US or return to china

Prove it. This is like your "99%" stat again. You are pathetically consumed with fear.
And if I dont prove it what are you going to do?

I refuse to play Go Fetch with you

you are entitled to your opinion and frankly I dont think your mind is open to disturbing facts about china

so we can just agree to disagree

Do you understand how discourse works?
I do

And I have been giving you my opinion

when you demand irrefutable evidence to back up every opinion you disagree with thsts your way of discouraging discourse

Do you understand how discourse works?
I do

And I have been giving you my opinion

when you demand irrefutable evidence to back up every opinion you disagree with thsts [sic] your way of discouraging discourse

Are you suffering from some kind of condition? You can't make categorical statements and post very specific figures (like 99%) and then hide behind "it's my opinion!" when called upon to support your claims. That is not how logical discourse works.

"The capital of South Dakota is Miami."

"No it's not."

"Of course it is. Everyone knows it!"

"I live in South Dakota. You're simply wrong."

"You're just a South Dakota lover! 99% of people say the capital is Miami!"

"Ok, show me map proving it."

"Shut up! It's my opinion! Agree to disagree!"

Are you suffering from some kind of condition? You can't make categorical statements and post very specific figures (like 99%)
Yes I can

you obviously have great confidence in chinese students, china and the ccp that I dont share

after all, many of the leaders of the ccp were cuddly little students once

I have never indicated that.
You men you have never admitted it in so many words

But you're whole schtick drips with approval of the chinese students

and through them the ccp

Juvenile and transparent attempts at misrepresenting me will not cover your hapless failures of logic. Your lies only highlight your desperation.

I say what I mean, and I know better than you ever likely will just how corrupt and inhumane the CCP really is. Your weak-minded ignorance and fear of all Chinese people (including children, for crying out loud) is not justified.

Forum List

Back