U.S. economy adds 559,000 jobs in May

Lower than predicted...and check the service job section...unemployment in that sector is still way too high....

Prove your statement.

If you had actually read the article you would have learned that the sector that had the highest job gains is the restaurant and service industry.

You really shouldn't be so lazy.

The median forecast of analysts surveyed by Econoday was for 650,000 jobs and an unemployment rate of 5.9 percent. The Dow Jones consensus estimate was for 617,000...a fine mediocre number.

April’s figure was revised up to 278,000 from 266,000, a smaller revision than many expected. March’s jobs number, initially reported at 916,000, has been revised down to 785,000.

Another Miss: U.S. Economy Adds 559,000 Jobs in May, Unemployment Rate Drops to 5.8%
Pathetic, a very Obama like mix of low paying service jobs while jobs people can live on declined. Dem policy once again stifling good paying blue collar jobs sacrificed on the alter of the liberal agenda.
good jobs aren't getting filled because the demofks keep giving out our tax money. I found out last night one of the restaurants in my town shut down last saturday due to know personnel available to work. Can't hire enough staff. too sad.
Our restaurants are packed with customers and easily half are not wearing masks. Servers are also not wearing masks. Store clerks no masks. Even the lady behind the pharmacy counter yesterday when I picked up a prescription was maskless. The Dems mask control is breaking down even here in the heart of liberal states.
all the restaurants I frequent are looking for servers. All of them. The covid drove them into tax funding relief. Until that stops, they ain't coming back.

BTW, they want to see stability again, rather than what was purposely inflicted on them before anyone goes back.

Biden did nothing. Politicans don’t create jobs, but if anything the republican governors that ended unemployment are responsible for people going back to work. Keep in mind the numbers underperformed expectations

Last edited:
Lower than predicted...and check the service job section...unemployment in that sector is still way too high....

But that's mostly because they are still afraid of going back to work.

I'm on vacation in my Wisconsin residence this week, and every store I've gone to has had help wanted signs on it. Some stores are doing reduced hours because they don't have enough personnel. One restaurant had the owner's 15 year old daughter waiting tables because they don't have enough employees available.
Yeah... cause who the fuck is going to go to work when they have been sitting back collecting, to what amounts to, about $12 an hour in covid induced cash payments??
Yeah,... you don't mention that do you ya parrot.

The median forecast of analysts surveyed by Econoday was for 650,000 jobs and an unemployment rate of 5.9 percent. The Dow Jones consensus estimate was for 617,000...a fine mediocre number.

April’s figure was revised up to 278,000 from 266,000, a smaller revision than many expected. March’s jobs number, initially reported at 916,000, has been revised down to 785,000.

Another Miss: U.S. Economy Adds 559,000 Jobs in May, Unemployment Rate Drops to 5.8%
Pathetic, a very Obama like mix of low paying service jobs while jobs people can live on declined. Dem policy once again stifling good paying blue collar jobs sacrificed on the alter of the liberal agenda.
good jobs aren't getting filled because the demofks keep giving out our tax money. I found out last night one of the restaurants in my town shut down last saturday due to know personnel available to work. Can't hire enough staff. too sad.
Our restaurants are packed with customers and easily half are not wearing masks. Servers are also not wearing masks. Store clerks no masks. Even the lady behind the pharmacy counter yesterday when I picked up a prescription was maskless. The Dems mask control is breaking down even here in the heart of liberal states.
They are merely following CDC guidelines. The only mandatory mask zones are on public transportation or private businesses who may make their own rules.

Prove your statement.

If you had actually read the article you would have learned that the sector that had the highest job gains is the restaurant and service industry.

You really shouldn't be so lazy.
The highest gains from zero are still lower than expected...there are help wanted signs all over the place and no one wants to go off of unemployment as long as the feds are giving away cash....I read it dummy...if you did too than your comprehension skills suck....

But that's mostly because they are still afraid of going back to work.

I'm on vacation in my Wisconsin residence this week, and every store I've gone to has had help wanted signs on it. Some stores are doing reduced hours because they don't have enough personnel. One restaurant had the owner's 15 year old daughter waiting tables because they don't have enough employees available.
Yeah... cause who the fuck is going to go to work when they have been sitting back collecting, to what amounts to, about $12 an hour in covid induced cash payments??
Yeah,... you don't mention that do you ya parrot.
Liberals are very deceitful...its what makes them tick....dishonesty...

Forum List

Back