U.S. Marine Banned From Wearing Dress Blues for HS Graduation

Another ad hominem attack because like I said before, you got nothing

You need to look up 'ad hominem'.

"What is an example of ad hominem fallacy?
An ad hominem argument is one that is used to counter another argument; but, it is based on feelings or prejudice, rather than facts, reason or logic. It is often a personal attack on one's character rather than an attempt to address the issue at hand."

It would appear I'm quite up to snuff on the definition. Maybe you need to go back to school. Or did you even finish?
^^ very sly ad hom at the end

The sooner we are fully aware that the left are traitors worthy of a traitors death because they are 100%absolute enemies to this country (really all liberty) will be the day we need to organize to do what absolutely must be done.

I agree. These haters are beneath contempt and not worth our time. That's why I don't spend a lot of time here debating them. They ate the blue pill. They live in their ugly little hate America fantasy world.

Another ad hominem attack because like I said before, you got nothing

You need to look up 'ad hominem'.

"What is an example of ad hominem fallacy?
An ad hominem argument is one that is used to counter another argument; but, it is based on feelings or prejudice, rather than facts, reason or logic. It is often a personal attack on one's character rather than an attempt to address the issue at hand."

It would appear I'm quite up to snuff on the definition. Maybe you need to go back to school. Or did you even finish?
^^ very sly ad hom at the end

What's good for the goose is good for the gander, but at least my comment had some perspective based on his own comments. His comments towards me were pulled entirely out of his ass

Isn't it disgusting that Liberals see a pro America position as bias and discriminatory. Wow.

Just another example of what a disgrace our nation has become. Too many years of liberal disrespect for our military.
Marine fresh from boot camp denied high-school graduation walk over dress blues dispute

I am sorry, but the schools are correct. Everyone should be in cap and gown.

When I graduated from college, I was wearing my Navy dress uniform underneath. Just last year, when my daughter graduated from college, she was wearing her Army dress blues underneath.

Wear the Marine uniform under the cap and gown and then remove it afterwards.

What part of everyone has to follow the dress code do you not understand?
What part of duty, honor, country, don't you understand?

Who else gets an exception?
My points was that he should get an exception for putting his life on the line for his country

Who else should get an exception? Should students enrolling in the police academy get one? They put their lives in jeopardy. How about kids enrolling in the fire department? Do they get an exception?

You seem to think because one decides to put a uniform on to become an armed agent for the government that makes them above the same rules the rest of us have to follow. Generally, that kind of mentality exists in totalitarian countries. Another example of how American conservatives have so much in common with their Communist enemies.
He had already been through boot camp.

When I graduated from college, I had been through boot camp, served 15 month active duty,, and received mu commission that morning. I still wore the cap and gown. Your argument is null and void.

The sooner we are fully aware that the left are traitors worthy of a traitors death because they are 100%absolute enemies to this country (really all liberty) will be the day we need to organize to do what absolutely must be done.

They have declared war and they have absolutely drawn first blood. Not sure how long it will take before we do not stand for it any longer and give them the war they so desperately want.

Trust this. If a faggot professor ever swung a padlock at me and it even came within a whisker of my head, that will be the last moments of that persons pathetic life.
I thought the right was in favor of dress codes. Sheesh, a kid has to abide by a dress code and suddenly it's the left's fault and war has been declared, and it's the end of the world as we know it, death threats and lots of hyperventilating. You're fucking crazy.

OH MY GOD. THIS IS THE END!!!!!!
hair-fire.gif

aZlhU.png

Wars, pestilence, scandals, spying, corruption, crime, poverty, genocide, floods, fires, earthquakes, nuclear proliferation--- and this is what passes for "news" on your planet?
He is a man of honor. Something you know nothing about.
I'm sure he is...he's a Marine....not a whiner like the #RussianW posters here are. But it is very interesting watching you trying to make a Marine into a victim.
I'm saying the policy is wrong and should be changed. He is above the fray because of his duties as a U.S. Marine.

Sorry! No.

It is a high school graduation, not a pass in review. He is being honored for graduating, not becoming a Marine.

Just another example of what a disgrace our nation has become. Too many years of liberal disrespect for our military.
Marine fresh from boot camp denied high-school graduation walk over dress blues dispute

When I graduated from college, I was wearing my Navy dress uniform underneath. Just last year, when my daughter graduated from college, she was wearing her Army dress blues underneath.

Then you were out of uniform and should been written up.

I was wearing my uniform! Can you not read?

Isn't it disgusting that Liberals see a pro America position as bias and discriminatory. Wow.
What is "pro-American" about forcing a school district change their policy from outside forces?

You really don't pay attention to posts, do you?

OH MY GOD. THIS IS THE END!!!!!!
hair-fire.gif

aZlhU.png

Wars, pestilence, scandals, spying, corruption, crime, poverty, genocide, floods, fires, earthquakes, nuclear proliferation--- and this is what passes for "news" on your planet?
He is a man of honor. Something you know nothing about.
Dipshit assholes like you who are always threatening violence against fellow citizens are the ones with no honor, or concept of honor.

Forum List

Back