U.S. Marine Banned From Wearing Dress Blues for HS Graduation

Look,

I love the Marines.

But this wasn't a decision that was made against him.

Unless I read this wrong....he was asking to break tradition.

I have to agree with the school on this one.

My points was that he should get an exception for putting his life on the line for his country
Exceptions can and should be made for people who put their lives on the line to defend our country.
How far do we take this? Should someone who joined the Air Force and drives a base truck in Minot ND get to cut in line at the bank? Does someone serving in the US Navy as a file clerk in Norfolk get to skip registering his car?

What about fire fighters and cops? What about a plumber who works construction on civil engineering projects?

The sooner we are fully aware that the left are traitors worthy of a traitors death because they are 100%absolute enemies to this country (really all liberty) will be the day we need to organize to do what absolutely must be done.

They have declared war and they have absolutely drawn first blood. Not sure how long it will take before we do not stand for it any longer and give them the war they so desperately want.

Trust this. If a faggot professor ever swung a padlock at me and it even came within a whisker of my head, that will be the last moments of that persons pathetic life.

You have made that claim dozens of times. Venture out. Go find some pansy libs and confront them. See if you don't lose some teeth. Tough guy.

U.S. Marine Banned From Wearing Dress Blues for HS Graduation

OH MY GOD. THIS IS THE END!!!!!!
hair-fire.gif

aZlhU.png

Wars, pestilence, scandals, spying, corruption, crime, poverty, genocide, floods, fires, earthquakes, nuclear proliferation--- and this is what passes for "news" on your planet?
He is a man of honor. Something you know nothing about.

Pogo hates America so it's no surprise he doesn't respect our military.

What did Pogo say that shows a lack of respect for the military?

All he did was point out that there are actual news stories out there. He said nothing derogatory about the military. With so many focused on trivial matters, the issues that count are forgotten.

Read the story

The school has protocol for this.

The US Marine Corps has no interest in this matter.

The RW outrage crew looks for reasons to be offended FOR OTHERS every day.

OH MY GOD. THIS IS THE END!!!!!!

Making light of a serious issue - that being anti America forces trying to bring down our county - is just another tactic of the anti America Lefties.

It's the FUCKING HIGH SCHOOL'S POLICY, Dumbshit. Read the fucking article.

Got zippo to do with "Liberals", got squatso to do with "honor", got bupkis to do with "America", got fuck-all to do with "lefties", and it's got Sweet Fanny Adams to do with anything except the blatant need of the OP to go look in the Yellow Pages under L for "Life" and get one.

That policy is 100% wrong.

Then maybe you should pack up your stuff and move to fucking Crown Point Indiana, plop out some kids and join the PTA so you can have a say in what that that high school's policy is. Then it would actually be your business.
I am a former United States Marine...it is my fucking business.

No, it is not. No one said anything derogatory about the US Marine Corp. The school simply has a policy that says all graduates wear the cap & gown. It is that fucking simply. I am proud of the young marine. But demanding that his uniform supercede every other rul or dress code is just bullshit.

If he wanted to wear a Black Lives Matter shirt and no gown...liberals would support that as a "protest."

Bullshit. They would still tell them they have to wear the cap and gown like everyone graduating. If you want to claim you have honor, spouting lies defeats your claims.

Last edited:
You haters of America's military....

Hitler lost.
Get over it.

I have not seen anyone in this thread express any hatred of the military. Where are you getting that?

Exactly. I see claims of "honor" followed by lies.

Link it.
Chance Phelps
Read the story

Chance Phelps

We need a federal law that allows active duty members to wear their class "A" uniform instead of cap and gown.

Hitler lost.
Get over it.

I have not seen anyone in this thread express any hatred of the military. Where are you getting that?

Fuck that robe and square fucking hat. Fuck the principle and the school board. This is why the uniform of our nation supercedes all that:
Chance Phelps

First, it is spelled "principal", and it was not his decision. Wrong answer.

Hitler lost.
Get over it.

Link it.
Chance Phelps
Read the story

Chance Phelps

What does that have to do with what we are discussing?

More deflection from the fact that you are wrong? It's OK. You are allowed to be wrong ocassionally.

Forum List

Back