U.S. National Debt Hits Record $22 Trillion

Wow, now tell us you aren't a partisan...dumbass.
Obama set the bar, get back to us when Trump exceeds Obama's numbers.

Because Bush didn't double the debt before Obama did, right dumbass? But, yeah, Obama set the bar.

The Kenyan spent on welfare...weird huh, a Black man spending on entitlements...nobody saw that coming...huh?
His ghetto ass was the first POTUS to spend more on welfare than on defense.
Good, productive Americans, those footing the bill tend to be supportive of spending on the military while NONE are supportive of paying ShaQuita and Guadalupe to reproduce more of their filthy same.

Is Medicare or Medicaid included in the welfare that topped defense?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Compartmentalize it and trivialize it if it makes you feel warm and fuzzy. Thats what you LefTarded wacks do...right.

Because Bush didn't double the debt before Obama did, right dumbass? But, yeah, Obama set the bar.

The Kenyan spent on welfare...weird huh, a Black man spending on entitlements...nobody saw that coming...huh?
His ghetto ass was the first POTUS to spend more on welfare than on defense.
Good, productive Americans, those footing the bill tend to be supportive of spending on the military while NONE are supportive of paying ShaQuita and Guadalupe to reproduce more of their filthy same.

Is Medicare or Medicaid included in the welfare that topped defense?

Compartmentalize it and trivialize it if it makes you feel warm and fuzzy. Thats what you LefTarded wacks do...right.

Simple question little buddy. Do you not know the answer? Are you just parroting some talking point you got from your party masters?

Our partisans are so bad they only care about the debt when they can blame someone else. Where is the tea party? After many years of Republicans controlling the purse strings we reach $22 trillion. This needs to stop, we need a new party! All this debt and Trump fights for more spending!

Yes it has, thanks Obama

trump has added more to the national debt than any president in his first two years.

The king of debt....president Cheeto.

Gee, and Obama added more to the debt then all presidents, combined....dumbass.
LOLOL

You imbeciles never learn.
icon_rolleyes.gif

No, Obama did not add more debt than all other previous presidents combined. If you think he did, try posting the amount he started with and the amount he ended with...

2s0blvo.jpg

Our partisans are so bad they only care about the debt when they can blame someone else. Where is the tea party? After many years of Republicans controlling the purse strings we reach $22 trillion. This needs to stop, we need a new party! All this debt and Trump fights for more spending!

Yes it has, thanks Obama

trump has added more to the national debt than any president in his first two years.

LOLOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

No, Obama did not add more debt than all other previous presidents combined. If you think he did, try posting the amount he started with and the amount he ended with...

2s0blvo.jpg

Again. Lots of funny business end of 2008 start of 2009 under Chancy. They rigged the game to shift the funds they used onto others cost sheet.

Yes it has, thanks Obama

LOLOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

2s0blvo.jpg

I posted the exact numbers and it confused the living fuck out of him.

Math is not his thing it seems

Yes it has, thanks Obama

LOLOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

2s0blvo.jpg

Again. Lots of funny business end of 2008 start of 2009 under Chancy. They rigged the game to shift the funds they used onto others cost sheet.

Which is why debt is best tracked via budget years and not calendar years.

Yes it has, thanks Obama

Not true, why do you keep repeating the same lies?

Sure...
Reality Check: Has the U.S. borrowed more under Obama than all other presidents combined?
Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh:

Your own link says you’re an idiot. It says he didn’t add more debt than all other previous presidents combined.

Rightards just never learn. <smh>

(Watch this folks)
So, Brain, tell us how the national debt and deficit spending has affected your life and or quality of life.
(he has no idea, he just thinks he supposed to be mad because CNN has run the story as part of their anti Trump campaign)
Go ahead Brain...tell us.
It's about future generations paying the interest on this debt. Even now the interest is huge. Do you want to become Greece?

This nation has carried a heavy debt load for years...I ask you again; how has the debt and deficit spending affected your life and or quality of life...how much have you paid toward the interest on our debt?
Maybe Golfing Gator can help you make sense out of your outrage...If you can’t explain why you’re ass-hurt you and Gator should probably disable your CNN programming on this issue...huh?
My taxes could be lower if we didn’t spend so much on interest. Maybe you should ask the tea party...

Thanks, Obama
Ah more obama. He is not president and the new guy increased deficits.

Treasury: 2018 Deficit was $779 Billion
Budget Area FY 2017 Total FY 2018 Total
Other Non-Interest Spending $2,205 billion $2,195 trillion
Interest on the Debt $263 billion $325 billion
Spending $3,981 billion $4,108 billion
Deficit $666 billion $779 billion

Yeah, that number is bullshit...

According to the government’s own site the debt increased by 1.48 trillion in CY18

Debt to the Penny (Daily History Search Application)

Not true, why do you keep repeating the same lies?

Sure...
Reality Check: Has the U.S. borrowed more under Obama than all other presidents combined?

That is what you get for believing fake news.

On 20 Jan 2009 the total debt was $10,626,877,048,913.

On 19 Jan 2017 the total debt was $19,944,429,217,106.

This the total debt added was 9,317,552,168,193...which is less than the total before him.

Or if you wish to measure from first budget year to last the numbers are as such:

11,920,519,164,319. Start
20,244,900,016,053 end.

Total added 8,324,289,851,734

Less than the total before him.

WTF? If you can't dazzle em with brilliance, baffle em with bullshit.
Numbers hurt your brain, don’t they?

Thanks, Obama

According to the government’s own site the debt increased by 1.48 trillion in CY18

You are posting CY, my post was FY? But you are the one demanding FY?

I will delete the post as i agree with your suggested method. Do you agree with yourself enough to use your own FY method? FY is tracked by FED GOVT.

Yes it has, thanks Obama
Ah the first partisan speaks. Yes Obama was bad. But look at Trump. He has increased deficits dramatically during a strong economy! And the right gives it a pass. Again, we need a new party.

Actually, I think we should hold Trump up to the very same standard we demanded of Democrats all through the bleak Obama years.

Start slashing that effin budget, stop sending money to nations who hate us, and start eliminating unnecessary government.

Politicians will never resolve the debt.

The only way to reign in spending is is with a Balanced Budget Amendment with a long term plan to reduce the debt.

Thanks, Obama

And it’s currently on pace to add another $1.4 trillion in FY2019.

Isn’t hypocrisy fun?

Thanks, Obama

You are posting CY, my post was FY? But you are the one demanding FY?

I will delete the post as i agree with your suggested method. Do you agree with yourself enough to use your own FY method? FY is tracked by FED GOVT.

I will be happy to swap to FY...

The debt went up by 1.3 trillion in the FY

Thanks, Obama

I wonder if there are studies out there where only budget policies enacted by a president and their effect upon the deficit were compared to other Presidents. Factor out all built in debt and increased debt as result of economic downturn and loss of taxpayer revenue solely because of recession. Factor out costs such as a war in Iraq started by a predecessor president thus conveying debt responsibility in the President that starts a costly stupid war not on the president that has to finish it.

We know Trumpo’s tax cuts for his wealthy kin folk has directly caused most of Trumpo’s 3 trillion debt increase. He is responsible for that and for its failure to increase revenue as promised.

Forum List

Back