U.S. Rep. Ron Paul receives more military donations than Obama

Let's see why I negged you, oh right cuz instead of actually addressing anything I said you wanna pretend like I'm mad for stating facts and pointing out the clear stupidity of the logic found in mainstream Repubs and just ignore everything I said.

You negged me cuz I called you out on it, good stuff.

I'll deal with it but hey there's definitely a double standard with stupidity winning on these boards. But that doesn't surprise me there will always be more stupid people than sensible people. That's how this reality operates.

So? you negged me and Warrior and than complain like a broken hearted stripper when you get the negs back?:cuckoo:

First of all you fucking waste space I didn't neg Warrior even though I should cuz that guy doesn't even bother debating he just insults people left and right, but I only negged you cuz I find completely ignoring a post like you did a waste of space. You negged me in return cuz you got clearly butthurt, hey it's all good next time use lube.

Second of all, I complained? Cuz I believe you were the first one to post shit about repuation in this thread before me, I would've preferred that stay out of here, hell you even PM'd this if you remember:

You can take this neg rep and stick it your pussy sideways missy.

I could care less about rep hell we can just drop the subject right now and do all ourselves a favor yea? I only argued about it to show the huge gaps in your logic, your logic literally looks like swiss cheese to me man.

No I wouldn't fight a fucking occupation war cuz it's not defending this nation, hey sorry I don't believe in bombing little kids from a plane. I could do that and be a 'hero' in your eyes, AMIRITE?

No, you're a flaming fucking moron.

Are we speaking Vietnamese, Korean or Arabic?
Of course not.
Someone's defending your pathetic sissy ass.
That someone is the U.S. Military.

Yea they're defending me from those scary Iraqis and Afghanis those people that had so much to do with 9/11 right now. Yea...LOL!

:lol:

Let's see why I negged you, oh right cuz instead of actually addressing anything I said you wanna pretend like I'm mad for stating facts and pointing out the clear stupidity of the logic found in mainstream Repubs and just ignore everything I said.

I'll deal with it but hey there's definitely a double standard with stupidity winning on these boards. But that doesn't surprise me there will always be more stupid people than sensible people. That's how this reality operates.

So? you negged me and Warrior and than complain like a broken hearted stripper when you get the negs back?:cuckoo:

First of all you fucking waste space I didn't neg Warrior even though I should cuz that guy doesn't even bother debating he just insults people left and right, but I only negged you cuz I find completely ignoring a post like you did a waste of space. You negged me in return cuz you got clearly butthurt, hey it's all good next time use lube.

Second of all, I complained? Cuz I believe you were the first one to post shit about repuation in this thread before me, I would've preferred that stay out of here, hell you even PM'd this if you remember:

I could care less about rep hell we can just drop the subject right now and do all ourselves a favor yea? I only argued about it to show the huge gaps in your logic, your logic literally looks like swiss cheese to me man.

Why are you whining about neg rep?
You seen to be in massive meltdown.
Calm down, nutsack. You wouldn't want to blow a gasket.

Yea they're defending me from those scary Iraqis and Afghanis those people that had so much to do with 9/11 right now. Yea...LOL!

I knew you'd be incapable of absorbing my post's intent.

What are you- like 15?

You're almost as dumb as Truthmatters and/or RDean

Actually I still have a lot more postive rep than neg...lol. You're the idiot who wants to claim that someone in the army is currently defending me when no one in the army is defending anyone.

And like I said I don't give a fuck about rep but obviously you have the reading comprehension of a second grader you inbred redneck. Fuck off twat, I needa bother doing shit with my day instead of wasting it arguing with two wastes of lives like you.

You guys are old as fuck and supposedly mature as shit and yet you sit here arguing with a kid my age? What a bunch of fucking losers! LMFAO.

Ron Paul actually served in our Military. And none of the others have. That's why they respect and support him so much. The rest are just Warmongering Chickenhawk cowards.

Give it up, Ron Paul hasn't a snowballs chance in hell of becoming President. And I don't care how much money military Officers send him........

that is true, he isn't going to be president. there is no way that the republicans are gonna nominate someone who is fiscally responsible.

I cannot support Ron Paul. His foreign policy would destroy us.

care to elaborate ,chicken little ?

Chicken Little? WTF?

Ron Paul would decimate our military and send the country into near isolationism. This would (IMO) destroy the USA.

i think that's just the company line that the republicans use to make sure he isn't elected. they can't have a person in the white house that will be responsible with the money we have (since it will cut back on their pet projects like running around the world fighting other's country's wars).

Its obvious the neg rep upset you cause you keep going on about it like a prom queen with a broken heart.:lol:

Actually I still have a lot more postive rep than neg...lol. You're the idiot who wants to claim that someone in the army is currently defending me when no one in the army is defending anyone.

And like I said I don't give a fuck about rep but obviously you have the reading comprehension of a second grader you inbred redneck. Fuck off twat, I needa bother doing shit with my day instead of wasting it arguing with two wastes of lives like you.

You guys are old as fuck and supposedly mature as shit and yet you sit here arguing with a kid my age? What a bunch of fucking losers! LMFAO.

No one in the Army is defending anyone? what an ungrateful little shit you are, you should pack your bags and move to Iran.

Why the hell would I serve when he hadn't had a real war that defended us in the last century?

So you'd only serve your country if you "agreed" with the specific war?

Sounds cowardly to me.

I bet all those guys that were drafted in Vietnam and died would appreciate that view immensely.

Move to Canada, asslips.

No I wouldn't fight a fucking occupation war cuz it's not defending this nation, hey sorry I don't believe in bombing little kids from a plane. I could do that and be a 'hero' in your eyes, AMIRITE?

I'm sure you're one of those people who are proud of what those soldiers did in Abu Grhaib, hell I think you even wish you could partake in ass fucking dead Iraqis yourself to prove yourself.

Don't get stupid.........

care to elaborate ,chicken little ?

Chicken Little? WTF?

Ron Paul would decimate our military and send the country into near isolationism. This would (IMO) destroy the USA.

i think that's just the company line that the republicans use to make sure he isn't elected. they can't have a person in the white house that will be responsible with the money we have (since it will cut back on their pet projects like running around the world fighting other's country's wars).

Actually dumb ass I like most of what he says about domestic policies. It[s his foreign policy that prevents me from backing him.........

I seemed to have touched a nerve with that one, huh faggot?

Actually, you pissed me off.

The cooks on my sub were not fags or people that hid in the back.

They went through the same shit rest of us went through and took more b/c the food sucked.

Actually, Military chow has gotten alot better, the Dining Facility on Vandenberg Air Force Base was one of the finest in the Air Force even though the rest of the base blew donkey balls. I also used to eat at an Army DFAC on deployment to Kuwait, Army food is fuckin good.
The best dining facility I've ever eaten in - hands down - was at Johnston Island (Atoll). Full spread: lobster, roast beef, deli, fruits - 24/7. If you can pull duty there, you make a bunch of money - regular pay, hazard pay, + Raytheon also pays you. Everything is free except beer and personal. Of course, it's an extremely dangerous place to be and you have to carry your gas mask around at all times. So it's a trade-off. :lol:

This permanent state of War only benefits the Globalist Elite and Military Industrial Complex bastards. We need real change in our Foreign Policy. Dr. Paul is that change.

Says the **** who couldn't tell the difference between a poll and military contributions?

Why don't you do us all a fucking favor and stop typing shit here, you clearly have no idea what you're even reading. Hell I doubt you even read, I'm guessing you're some overweight redneck who sits at home and likes to pretend that she's got a fucking clue about what's going on in the world cuz she listens to Rush Limbaugh and watches Bill O'Reilly.

BAWWW!

negged for an array of low IQ reasons and piss poor upbringing.

Oh so y'all neg me for calling out a dumbass with harsh language but when that particular dumbass or another dumbass uses harsh language like calling people 'nutsacks' it's all good?

I'm starting to see the hypocritical flocking here...

Here are the facts that people ignore in this thread Ron Paul is the only candidate on the Republican side to have served in the military, Gingrinch said he couldn't cuz he wasn't eligible or he had a wife (some BS). Ron Paul gets more than twice the military contributions that all the other Republican candidates and Obama get combined.

Ron Paul's top three donors are the Army, the Airforce and the Navy. Mitt Romney's top three donors are banks Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan Chase, and Morgan Stanley.

Now I assume everyone doesn't like these big banks especially these mainstream Repubs who claim to hate the bailouts. But they're willing to put the candidate who's top three contributions are from big banks some of em' who took bailout money?

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:
I negged you for the language against Jillian, and also suggesting that she would listen to Rush Limbaugh.

If you aren't smart enough to be able to tell the Liberals from the Wingnuts, then you will get negged.

negged for an array of low IQ reasons and piss poor upbringing.

Oh so y'all neg me for calling out a dumbass with harsh language but when that particular dumbass or another dumbass uses harsh language like calling people 'nutsacks' it's all good?

I'm starting to see the hypocritical flocking here...

Here are the facts that people ignore in this thread Ron Paul is the only candidate on the Republican side to have served in the military, Gingrinch said he couldn't cuz he wasn't eligible or he had a wife (some BS). Ron Paul gets more than twice the military contributions that all the other Republican candidates and Obama get combined.

Ron Paul's top three donors are the Army, the Airforce and the Navy. Mitt Romney's top three donors are banks Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan Chase, and Morgan Stanley.

Now I assume everyone doesn't like these big banks especially these mainstream Repubs who claim to hate the bailouts. But they're willing to put the candidate who's top three contributions are from big banks some of em' who took bailout money?

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Well said, but you left out Barack Obama.

Obama attacks banks while raking in Wall Street dough...

Despite his rhetorical attacks on Wall Street, a study by the Sunlight Foundation’s Influence Project shows that President Barack Obama has received more money from Wall Street than any other politician over the past 20 years, including former President George W. Bush.

In 2008, Wall Street’s largesse accounted for 20 percent of Obama’s total take, according to Reuters

Read more: Sunlight Foundation | Barack Obama | Wall Street Money | The Daily Caller

That was 2008, Sparky.

Here are the facts that people ignore in this thread Ron Paul is the only candidate on the Republican side to have served in the military....

Who gives a fuck? He served, so did I, so did a lot of posters on these boards.

Where did you serve, nutsack?
Where's the proof that you served, you piece of shit?

Chicken Little? WTF?

Actually dumb ass I like most of what he says about domestic policies. It[s his foreign policy that prevents me from backing him.........

which doesn't change anything that i said.

Forum List

Back