🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

U.S. reports 488,000 new daily coronavirus cases, shattering record

Excellent. All politicians blame the victims, because otherwise the victims will quickly blame them. Which now we are doing. Well, I'm not, because nothing is more obvious than that no pol across the whole world could do ANYTHING against this airborne virus. But I'm pretty angry at their bad solutions, punishing us WORSE than the virus did, nothing worked, all the stupid ideas that never worked, and blaming us!

This is such propaganda. The CDC has admitted that the PCR test can't tell the difference between Covid and the flu. It is cold and flu season; viruses are everywhere.

Stop the fear mongering.

What does make you happy? Is it the fact you have a President you like overseeing it all?

Granted, all of this is still Trump's fault.
You are right, unclear; I guess I sort of believe they may be sending out a lot of false positives. I deleted the post.

Joe Xiden admitted he really has no plan to combat COVID. In fact, his policies have made it worse. Glad to say I didn't vote for that charlatan.
People with measurable IQs quit the Xiden stupidity when Biden refused to but China`s slave manufactured products. Biden told you assholes to get vaccinated. That`s the plan. We can`t bomb viruses.

People were waiting 4-5 hours in lines that were several blocks long to get tested in my area yesterday. I couldn't believe my eyes at how long these lines were as I drove by. Also, the stores than I went in had reposted their "Mask Mandatory" signs. THIS is what Joe Xiden has done for us. Joe campaigned on having a plan for COVID and it turns out he's completely unprepared.
How would you prepare? Just don't make it WORSE for us, is all I ask!!

I just posted about the new huge overnight leap in case numbers in the Biden/Covid thread --- the line went right off the graph, nearly half a million more positive cases overnight!

Very interesting about your long lines; that's what I'm hearing in my county, and this is out in the cold! Migod, why bother? They can't do anything for you if you do have it, after all, and standing around in the cold and rain cannot be healthy; it would kill me at this point. Also interesting is your news that stores are reposting "Mask Mandatory" signs. My county (heavily GOP) put out a press release this morning that they are NOT going to mandate masks at this time, but note that they felt they had to make some sort of statement.

This is such propaganda. The CDC has admitted that the PCR test can't tell the difference between Covid and the flu. It is cold and flu season; viruses are everywhere.
If this is true, it's such an incredible confound. I too have found it frequently on info sites, that they just cannot tell the difference, so they call it all Covid; but I do think the influenza this year is particularly bad ---- unless it IS all Covid.

You know, if that is true, that they can't tell the difference, what is everyone doing taking tests?

People with measurable IQs quit the Xiden stupidity when Biden refused to but China`s slave manufactured products. Biden told you assholes to get vaccinated. That`s the plan. We can`t bomb viruses.

I am vaccinated. So are the majority of people that I know that actually tested positive. Some even got pretty ill needing hospitalization. Yet here we are under Joe Xiden STILL masking, STILL distancing and in some instances shutting down again. COVID Cases are through the roof and worse than last year. Tests are nearly impossible to come by. Admit it, Joe Xiden ran on having a plan, but he's been an EPIC FAIL. People with measurable IQs didn't get suckered into voting for this charlatan and his lies.

For the love of God, QUIT TESTING!!!
Yeah ------ personal testimony in this thread is dramatic about people who are going for tests and getting nothing sensible back.

I am thinking the system is wildly overwhelmed. The numbers coming in are too big and they can't function.

Tests don't matter: nothing useful comes out of being tested. They can't fix Covid even if you have it. As long as it's not the hospitals being overwhelmed, that's all maybe that matters ---------

If this is true, it's such an incredible confound. I too have found it frequently on info sites, that they just cannot tell the difference, so they call it all Covid; but I do think the influenza this year is particularly bad ---- unless it IS all Covid.

You know, if that is true, that they can't tell the difference, what is everyone doing taking tests?

Yep. The cold and flu season is going to be horrific because of the shutdowns. People's immune systems are weak due to isolation. This is exactly what many of us predicted.

Yeah ------ personal testimony in this thread is dramatic about people who are going for tests and getting nothing sensible back.

I am thinking the system is wildly overwhelmed. The numbers coming in are too big and they can't function.

Tests don't matter: nothing useful comes out of being tested. They can't fix Covid even if you have it. As long as it's not the hospitals being overwhelmed, that's all maybe that matters ---------
Yep. Not the governments job to make me feel comfy with no sniffles.

Yep. The cold and flu season is going to be horrific because of the shutdowns. People's immune systems are weak due to isolation. This is exactly what many of us predicted.
Way to go Fauci!

I am vaccinated. So are the majority of people that I know that actually tested positive. Some even got pretty ill needing hospitalization. Yet here we are under Joe Xiden STILL masking, STILL distancing and in some instances shutting down again. COVID Cases are through the roof and worse than last year. Tests are nearly impossible to come by. Admit it, Joe Xiden ran on having a plan, but he's been an EPIC FAIL. People with measurable IQs didn't get suckered into voting for this charlatan and his lies.
Give us a holler when he tells his 30,000th lie. What would you suggest Biden do about Covid and the unvaccinated morons? A charlatan would suggest Lysol, Clorox and shoving a light up your ass.

Weatherman2020 France has a 90% Vax rate and the HIGHEST RATE OF INFECTION IN THE WORLD. How much evidence do the vax pushers need to see that this virus is going to do what it wants to do. Fow Xi and the CCP engineered one hell of a virus. Omicron is so contagious, if you live in a city you are probably going to get it. The good news is Omicron is a cold and may very well mark the end of variant outbreaks.

Forum List

Back