🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

U.S. reports 488,000 new daily coronavirus cases, shattering record

Give us a holler when he tells his 30,000th lie. What would you suggest Biden do about Covid and the unvaccinated morons? A charlatan would suggest Lysol, Clorox and shoving a light up your ass.
I suggest Biden fire Fow Xi for starters. Then stop mocking Covid treatments and stop BLOCKING the shipment of monoclonal antibody treatments to Red States he wants to punish.

Yeah ------ personal testimony in this thread is dramatic about people who are going for tests and getting nothing sensible back.

I am thinking the system is wildly overwhelmed. The numbers coming in are too big and they can't function.

Tests don't matter: nothing useful comes out of being tested. They can't fix Covid even if you have it. As long as it's not the hospitals being overwhelmed, that's all maybe that matters ---------

Exactly, stay home unless you get ill enough to see a doctor, it's ridiculous! I don't give a damn if there are 2 billion cases, that stat is meaningless, not to mention the exorbitant amount of money all of this damn useless testing is costing us.

I’d hate to catch it. I hate colds.

Not to worry, Biden's got it under control.

Not to worry, Biden's got it under control.

Yup, he's still pushing this lie, ensuring as many people as possible get sick:

1640894390198.png

2019 while campaigning.... " we will stop this thing, we can do it!"
2021 as President... "there is no federal solution"

You can't make this up.
Not that he said it... you expect this from politicians. What you cant make up is the left media let it go by without a whisper.

the exorbitant amount of money all of this damn useless testing is costing us.
I'm now thinking it's a sudden public panic. Well, it has to be: suddenly millions are running out and getting tested, till the testing sites are overwhelmed? It's all they can think to do to help themselves: they already got vaxxed and that hasn't helped; the gov. keeps talking about testing, so they run to get tested! It does them no good at all, but --- they are all trying to do something they are supposed to do, and something that will help them stay healthy. It's like a superstition, I suppose.

Forum List

Back