U.S. stocks; Dow futures plunge more than 300 points as China fears return

One thing is obvious, Obamabots are clueless as to why markets react the way they do. correction? What a bunch of loons

Just to show what I posted was true.

us_home_prices_vs_rents.png

Do you see a problem with bailing out the housing industry? The bubble is forming again, but won't burst until Obama is out of office.

China is collapsing because their economy is built on a house of cards based on bogus economic data. The bill is coming due and China can't pay

Meanwhile the Obama economy remains the strongest in the world as those who were predicting that China would overtake us are in hiding

The rise to second was very fast. The US economy is strong, no idea what the Obama economy is.

Its a shame Obama was not allowed to run up a larger deficit

Our economic recovery would have been stronger

Yeah...you're an economic illiterate. Stop posting, you're embarrassing yourself

Only an economic illiterate would insist on austerity during an economic collapse...Welcome to todays Republican Party

An economic illiterate would post "if only the deficit was higher...."

Nobody can be that phucking stupid, it's just not possible

Please don't challenge them to prove you wrong, they are more then up to the task.

You do know the difference between genius and stupidity? Genius has limits.

Anyone that thinks a higher deficit is a good thing is headed for disaster. You can't make this stuff up

I wonder if they run their households like that want the country run. What they are basically saying is that you wife/husband has a credit card that is maxed out. So to fix that problem sign up for another credit card.

Specifically what actions taken by Obama caused this?

Glad you asked

Obama saved us from a depression by stepping in and saving the banks from collapsing and shoring up our auto companies until they could get back on their feet

His economic stimulus reversed a falling jobs market and put the country back on firm economic footing

While investors were in a panic and bailing on the market, Obama assured them that the power of the US Government would stand behind our economy. The US economy, under President Obama has had the strongest economic recovery from the Great Bush Recession of 2008 of any nation in the world

Obama didn't do any of those things, but then I already knew that. Thanks for playing stupid liberal.

Were you in a coma in 2009?

The Federal Reserve did most of those things. Bankruptcy court too, but Obama thought he could use the government to create jobs. That only occurred when private companies felt comfortable hiring. Took almost twice as long than most recessions.

One thing is obvious, Obamabots are clueless as to why markets react the way they do. correction? What a bunch of loons

Loons indeed.... completely nutz most of them. Good = Obama's fault. Bad = Bush's fault. Shit, Bush has been gone for the better part of a decade, they still blame him for everything.

Yes, the FED, not Obama.

So you think the president has no influence with the fed?

He appoints the head of the fed you knew that right?

History shows the Fed Chairperson has been very independent of the president.

You are naive to the point of mental retardation if you think the president cannot influence the federal reserve

Show me the last time a president changed the Federal Reserve vote on policy.

You have no clue how things work in politics do you?

So...no link huh?

Yes, I understand that the liberals want to take credit for an economic recovery that has nothing to do with the president.

Yeah...you're an economic illiterate. Stop posting, you're embarrassing yourself

Only an economic illiterate would insist on austerity during an economic collapse...Welcome to todays Republican Party

An economic illiterate would post "if only the deficit was higher...."

Nobody can be that phucking stupid, it's just not possible

Please don't challenge them to prove you wrong, they are more then up to the task.

You do know the difference between genius and stupidity? Genius has limits.

Anyone that thinks a higher deficit is a good thing is headed for disaster. You can't make this stuff up

I wonder if they run their households like that want the country run. What they are basically saying is that you wife/husband has a credit card that is maxed out. So to fix that problem sign up for another credit card.

I bet if you dug into most of them it's a who's who of bankruptcy and deadbeats.

Obama is not responsible for either the run-up over the last few years or what may happen now. What partisans don't/won't understand is that it's a bit more complicated than that..
Then why care who's President?
You do realize you just illustrated my point, right?

Skull Pilot seems a bit confused still.

Just last week the left was screaming how it was Obama who is responsible for how well the markets were doing....only fair he takes the crap for this. No?
That makes no sense.

The Markets are not doing well because China is "OK" they are doing well in-spite of China's weakness and when China has problems, the markets are impacted by THAT.

Remove the cross from your avatar you fake Christian.

You are naive to the point of mental retardation if you think the president cannot influence the federal reserve

So...no link huh?

Yes, I understand that the liberals want to take credit for an economic recovery that has nothing to do with the president.

My god man you are rally that naive aren't you?

You only know what the government wants you to know
There are no independent government agencies

So...no link huh?

Fed Independence Is A Myth

An indication of where the real wealth has grown. For average Joes not much of an increase. Obama took care of the 1 percent. Must be his firm belief in trickle down economics. One does have to remember that prior to 2008 the housing market was riding a HUGE bubble. Which has to burst and did under a Democrat Congress. When the burst happen housing priced didn't drop through the bottom they merely dropped to where they should have been without the bubble. Yeah a lot of folks lost equity and money but that is what happens when one buys anything on a bubble trying to flip houses and score big. Sometimes people lose, but in Obama's world they get bailed out.

ycharts_chart-5.png

Our economy is structured around taking care of the one percent. Obama and the Democrats are willing to change that....guess who is stopping them?
Obama seemed to take care of the 1% very well in his tenure as president

Did he have a choice?

Glad you asked

Obama saved us from a depression by stepping in and saving the banks from collapsing and shoring up our auto companies until they could get back on their feet

His economic stimulus reversed a falling jobs market and put the country back on firm economic footing

While investors were in a panic and bailing on the market, Obama assured them that the power of the US Government would stand behind our economy. The US economy, under President Obama has had the strongest economic recovery from the Great Bush Recession of 2008 of any nation in the world

Obama didn't do any of those things, but then I already knew that. Thanks for playing stupid liberal.

Were you in a coma in 2009?

The Federal Reserve did most of those things. Bankruptcy court too, but Obama thought he could use the government to create jobs. That only occurred when private companies felt comfortable hiring. Took almost twice as long than most recessions.

Federal Reserve did not save the auto companies nor the banks
The Federal reserve did not pass an $800 billion stimulus

Forum List

Back