U.S. stocks; Dow futures plunge more than 300 points as China fears return

Obama, Obama, Obama, I can't wait to see when the left can actually throw an economic recovery in my face. I mean a REAL economic recovery not a recovery spawned by media BS and government cheer leading.

U.S. stocks; Dow futures plunge more than 300 points as China fears return

hey, i noticed there's a youtube video embedded into your signature...

fyi the link is dead and your link leads to this message:

"
This video is no longer available because the YouTube account associated with this video has been terminated.

Sorry about that.
"

Al
Specifically what actions taken by Obama caused this?

Glad you asked

Obama saved us from a depression by stepping in and saving the banks from collapsing and shoring up our auto companies until they could get back on their feet

His economic stimulus reversed a falling jobs market and put the country back on firm economic footing

While investors were in a panic and bailing on the market, Obama assured them that the power of the US Government would stand behind our economy. The US economy, under President Obama has had the strongest economic recovery from the Great Bush Recession of 2008 of any nation in the world

We would have had a stronger recovery had we did none of what you listed. Our economy is in bad shape regardless of how you and the left try to dress the pig up. I'm pretty sure that when an R becomes prez in november, the left will bash this horrid economy.

Monday Morning quarterbacking based on conservative voodoo economics

We saw what happened when Bush did nothing and waited for the economy to fix itself...The Great Bush Recession of 2008

Not at all. We see what 80 billion a month of grazy train fed money, for 5 years, did for us. Inflated a corpse. It's not difficult to see behind the smoke and mirrors if you take off your obama fluff and pull your head out.

Household wealth increased by $30 trillion over that time...not a bad return on $80 billion a month

@Freewill

POST DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT ENDORSE NOR FACT CHECKED ARTICLES POSTED BY ME. IT IS UP TO THE INDIVIDUAL POSTER TO DETERMINE IN THEIR MIND THE ACCURACY OF LINKS.

:rolleyes:

not sure if embedding youtube videos into your sig is allowed at usmb but fyi the link you embedded into the P at the beginning is a bad link...

Glad you asked

Obama saved us from a depression by stepping in and saving the banks from collapsing and shoring up our auto companies until they could get back on their feet

His economic stimulus reversed a falling jobs market and put the country back on firm economic footing

While investors were in a panic and bailing on the market, Obama assured them that the power of the US Government would stand behind our economy. The US economy, under President Obama has had the strongest economic recovery from the Great Bush Recession of 2008 of any nation in the world
Like GM that cost the tax payers billions of dollars? Re-distribution of wealth from the poor to the rich? YAYYYY Obama!
Congratulations you low standard having dumbfuck :thup:

Good investment to save our auto industry.
I can't imagine the shit Obama would take if the US auto industry collapsed on his watch
So you are ok with the wealthy taking advantage of the poor and shrinking middle class?
They employ 68,000 people in America and 150k more in other countries. So we gave BILLIONS of dollars to a company that employs more people in other countries..
That means that each American paid almost 5 thousand dollars to keep that company in business.
And you are OK with that.. No wonder you are a die hard hack lefty. You are a complete dumbfuck.

Stock Market has more than doubled under Obama, we have also had the strongest recovery on the planet

Great job by our President

Great recover DOW, regardless of the huge debt put on the nation.

View attachment 58777

Some things to note. Note the Clinton recession that Bush inherited. The drop in the DOW almost mirrors the drop in the Dow, until the democrat congress "fixed" the economy. Then crash and burn. But Obama came to the rescue and bailed out the 1 percent to the demise of future generations.

imrs.php

Its a shame Obama was not allowed to run up a larger deficit

Our economic recovery would have been stronger

Yeah...you're an economic illiterate. Stop posting, you're embarrassing yourself

Only an economic illiterate would insist on austerity during an economic collapse...Welcome to todays Republican Party

Glad you asked

Like GM that cost the tax payers billions of dollars? Re-distribution of wealth from the poor to the rich? YAYYYY Obama!

I can't imagine the shit Obama would take if the US auto industry collapsed on his watch
So you are ok with the wealthy taking advantage of the poor and shrinking middle class?
They employ 68,000 people in America and 150k more in other countries. So we gave BILLIONS of dollars to a company that employs more people in other countries..
That means that each American paid almost 5 thousand dollars to keep that company in business.
And you are OK with that.. No wonder you are a die hard hack lefty. You are a complete dumbfuck.

I'm fully in support of dismantling our failed experiment in Supply Side Economics....are you?

The fed held interest rates at effectively zero so the only place anyone could get any return at all on their money was the stock market

Many people were actually borrowing money at nearly 0% and then investing to get a return via the stock market

It's a nice trick but sooner or later we're going to have to pay the piper for it

Stock Market has more than doubled under Obama, we have also had the strongest recovery on the planet

View attachment 58777

Some things to note. Note the Clinton recession that Bush inherited. The drop in the DOW almost mirrors the drop in the Dow, until the democrat congress "fixed" the economy. Then crash and burn. But Obama came to the rescue and bailed out the 1 percent to the demise of future generations.

imrs.php

Yeah...you're an economic illiterate. Stop posting, you're embarrassing yourself

Only an economic illiterate would insist on austerity during an economic collapse...Welcome to todays Republican Party

An economic illiterate would post "if only the deficit was higher...."

Nobody can be that phucking stupid, it's just not possible

View attachment 58777

imrs.php

Please don't challenge them to prove you wrong, they are more then up to the task.

You do know the difference between genius and stupidity? Genius has limits.

View attachment 58777

imrs.php

Please don't challenge them to prove you wrong, they are more then up to the task.

You do know the difference between genius and stupidity? Genius has limits.

Anyone that thinks a higher deficit is a good thing is headed for disaster. You can't make this stuff up

fyi when the market was in a frenzy over weakness in china back in september their market had since gone straight up significantly. so they are due for a built-in pull back correction right now...

Don't worry the world markets will bounce back the closer we get to this loser Obama retiring from office.

Glad you asked

Obama didn't do any of those things, but then I already knew that. Thanks for playing stupid liberal.

Glad you asked

I'm fully in support of dismantling our failed experiment in Supply Side Economics....are you?
You mean by way of taxation or that we waste too many people on wasteful things that we don't need? Try being more specific.
Let me give you a broad answer for a broad question. I am an economic nationalist.

fyi when the market was in a frenzy over weakness in china back in september their market had since gone straight up significantly. so they are due for a built-in pull back correction right now...

China's markets tanked because the PMI revealed contraction, it's not a correction, it's a drop caused by a weakening manufacturing sector

[QUOTE="rightwinger, post: 13180438, member: 2032]

Only an economic illiterate would insist on austerity during an economic collapse...Welcome to todays Republican Party[/QUOTE]

The "recovery" took over seven years because of this poor policy. There still is no clear path out.

china is considered "weak" because their growth prospects are "only" in the sixes instead of the sevens...

Citi has turned bearish on the prospects for Chinese economic growth in the years ahead, slashing their forecasts for GDP in 2016 and 2017 by a significant margin.

The bank’s economics team now expects China’s economy to grow by 6.3% in 2016, down from 6.7% seen previously. For 2017, growth is forecast to accelerate to 6.5%, although this is significantly below the 7.1% pace previously forecast by the bank.

Citi hacked its outlook for China's economy

old news ^

I for one am crossing my fingers hoping it stops dropping. My business can not withstand another economic collapse. Barely survived the last one.

Forum List

Back