1. pro smaller government.

2. ant deficit spending.

3. anti-abortion

4. pro-2nd amendment.

5. pro free market

6. anti ObamaCare

7. view Obama as the 2nd worst POTUS ever

and the list goes on and on....

you Trump worshipers are some of the dumbest people on the planet.

I would say that "Most" rightwingers want someone like Trump so badly that they're willing to ignore ALL indications that he is not exactly what they claim him to be.
The same held true with Obama "worshippers"

I guess the majority of people are easy to fool.

Yes, the majority of people are easy to fool.

The Obama worshipers were, and still are, just as bad as the Trump ones.
Ouch.
Problem is...Trumpbots pay NO attention to facts...only what Trump (and other Trumpbots) say.
Seriously.

There is a thread around here where a Trumpbot was looking at a birth certificate copy that showed Trump's father was born in America...and he was still saying that he must have been in Germany!?!

Trumpbots are utterly hopeless...sadly.

In all fairness, Obamabots and ClintonZombies are EXACTLY the same.

I slightly disagree.

They are both as blind as each other...true.

But I found Obamabots generally more decent, more intelligent...but STAGGERINGLY arrogant/condescending.
If an Obamabot disagrees with you...then you are not good enough or a lowlife or a simpleton..or something similar.

Trumpbots just tell you to fuck off and leave. Far less condescending.

Both drove me nuts...but Trumpbots embracing of xenophobia/hatred I find rather disturbing. Obambots just wanted to spend like NUTS.

That’s what makes you libtarded Democrats so fucking stupid you keep promising free shit!

I am not a Dem and never have been.
Always have been. Your positions prove it!

yeah ok...

my positions..

2. ant deficit spending.

3. anti-abortion

4. pro-2nd amendment.

5. pro free market

6. anti ObamaCare

I will be watching ewe!

how can you watch me with your head up Trump's ass?
See? A fucking libtard democrat. You are definitely part of their cult.

I've been waiting for the Trump version of Reagan for 30 years and he has arrived. I couldn't be happier with the job he's doing and angrier at the scumbags trying to stop him. I quit the Republican party the day McCain told us not to care that Obama was born in Kenya. That rotten old bastard got my vote several times and I'll never be betrayed by a country club RINO again. You can throw Romney, Murkowsky, Ann Coulter, and the rest of them in a dumpster and I'll toss a cherry bomb into it

McCain flipped after he was not given what he wanted from the Republican party. Read his history (getting harder to find as Google censorship tightens it's grip).
Most of McCain's vengence against the right was based on his ego and his selfish need to get revenge. They say hated can eat you alive from within.....Perhaps explains McCains fate?.

I am not a Dem and never have been.

yeah ok...

my positions..

2. ant deficit spending.

3. anti-abortion

4. pro-2nd amendment.

5. pro free market

6. anti ObamaCare

I will be watching ewe!

And this is what makes you a Trumpian, you think anyone that does not like Trump has to be Dem or Lib...you are not smart enough to realize that some of us do not fall into either sheep pen

Those who had no real work and have gotten some since tRump showed up WILL be at the booths.So will all of their family and friends/co-workers.So will every one that has seen VA improvements.
He's all in.

i remember in 1882, I think they got about 2 cents a day to flip/serve burgers at McDonalds, but i believe, in today's math, that would be the equivalent of about $3.35 an hr.

I ain't as old as you....back in '64 (1964) I was a carry-out boy at a local supermarket at $1.07 an hour....when they bumped me up to $1.17, I bought a car....'58 Nash Metropolitan from my neighbor for $200. That car is worth about $20K today. Got my first tail in that one....Sherry got off and kicked out the windshield...kinda ruined the moment for me. :lol:

Nobody believes you.

Well...I believe the Nash Metropolitan part.

What guy would brag about owning that?

ebay611490.jpg

It's cute...but hardly cool.
i miss the good old days when Pinto's exploded even when a cow collided with them

You miss them...not me.
i was abou 13 then, when the Pintos were exploding,,,my neighbor had one, he often had to work on it,,,is it true? the floor panel was made from wood?

yeah ok...

my positions..

2. ant deficit spending.

3. anti-abortion

4. pro-2nd amendment.

5. pro free market

6. anti ObamaCare

I will be watching ewe!

And this is what makes you a Trumpian, you think anyone that does not like Trump has to be Dem or Lib...you are not smart enough to realize that some of us do not fall into either sheep pen
Every single sentence ewe type is libtarded!

More bad news for dimocrap scum --

Jobless Claims Fall to Lowest Level in 49 1/2 Years
—Ace of Spades
I thought Trump was going to destroy the US economy if he didn't follow Bush's policies (which got us an anemic growth rate and flatline wage growth), strong-form archlibertarianism that no one has ever voted in favor of, and warmed-over Nostalgia Economics.

The number of Americans filing applications for unemployment benefits fell to more than a 49-1/2-year low last week.
The data pointed to sustained strength in the economy.

Initial claims for state unemployment benefits dropped to 192,000 for the week ended April 13, the lowest level since September 1969, the Labor Department said.

#ButTheEconomy

i was abou 13 then, when the Pintos were exploding,,,my neighbor had one, he often had to work on it,,,is it true? the floor panel was made from wood?

Nah, tin foil.....the problem was the gas tank was behind the rear frame rail... Getting rear-ended by anything more than 20mph ended in rupturing the tank.....3 gallons of gas exploding equals a stick of dynamite.

I ain't as old as you....back in '64 (1964) I was a carry-out boy at a local supermarket at $1.07 an hour....when they bumped me up to $1.17, I bought a car....'58 Nash Metropolitan from my neighbor for $200. That car is worth about $20K today. Got my first tail in that one....Sherry got off and kicked out the windshield...kinda ruined the moment for me. :lol:

Nobody believes you.

Well...I believe the Nash Metropolitan part.

What guy would brag about owning that?

ebay611490.jpg

It's cute...but hardly cool.
i miss the good old days when Pinto's exploded even when a cow collided with them

You miss them...not me.

No, they were made of metal.

The problem was all in their gas cap/filler neck. In an accident at the rear, the gas cap would go flying off and fuel would go everywhere...and inevitably catch fire.

They fixed the problem in later models...but the damage had been done by then and the model was doomed.

The Chevy version - the Vega - was no better. It didn't blow up. But it's body would rust FAST (apparently, Chevrolet used recycled metal...which would rust FAST) and the engine block was made of aluminum (badly) and was prone to overheating and warping.

yeah ok...

my positions..

2. ant deficit spending.

3. anti-abortion

4. pro-2nd amendment.

5. pro free market

6. anti ObamaCare

I will be watching ewe!

and with each post you make you prove your IQ is on par with a head of cabbage.

Nah, tin foil.....the problem was the gas tank was behind the rear frame rail... Getting rear-ended by anything more than 20mph ended in rupturing the tank.....3 gallons of gas exploding equals a stick of dynamite.
but i do remember in the 80's as a valet, i was pretty sure that the chevette floor panels were made from some kind of wood or recycled wood

I will be watching ewe!

Poor me! Libtard. I’d rather be me than a dumbassed libtard like yourself!

I am sure you would, they say that ignorance is bliss and you prove it all day long.

I am sure you would, they say that ignorance is bliss and you prove it all day long.
Ewe are too stupid to realize you are a stupid democrat. That’s as stupid as it gets!

but i do remember in the 80's as a valet, i was pretty sure that the chevette floor panels were made from some kind of wood or recycled wood

I am not sure you could certify a mass-produced car in the 1970's with a floor made of wood?

Here is a picture of Pinto replacement floor pans...definitely metal.

!BhR!D7wBGk~$(KGrHqYOKjQErzNs)YHmBLIV,ILgFg~~_35.JPG

Ford pinto floor pans

Maybe the car you saw had a rusted floor and the idiot who owned it put wood on the floor in it's place?

Detroit had to lighten their cars to get any kind of fuel economy so they went to aluminum and plastics. I rear-ended a Saturn with my F-150 doing about 15mph (didn't get a ticket either) and tore off the whole rear end of it....it was hardened FOAM with a couple layers of paint on it.....unreal.

I will be watching ewe!

What kind of cabbage?

Some maybe smarter than others.

;)

Detroit had to lighten their cars to get any kind of fuel economy so they went to aluminum and plastics. I rear-ended a Saturn with my F-150 doing about 15mph (didn't get a ticket either) and tore off the whole rear end of it....it was hardened FOAM with a couple layers of paint on it.....unreal.

True. When i barely touched the back of an LTD wagon I slid into in the winter (in my Pinto) WAY back when...his bumper was squished but mine was completely wrecked.

Pieces of junk.

Forum List

Back