U.S. Will Lose 'All Credibility' If Congress Rejects Nuclear Deal, Kerry Says

As much as I hate to admit it, the US already lost it's credibility. We can't even be honest, respectful, or fair with our /own/ people. Foreigners are looking at us and shaking their heads.

Obama is well respected in other countries. Do you read other countries newspapers to make such claim?
I'm just shaking my head when I see post like this.

If you think that obama is respected anywhere other than a room full of democrats you are delusional.

If you think that obama is respected anywhere other than a room full of democrats you are delusional.

Yeah really, he's respected by all the other American haters around the world.

we should be real proud of that one. Obots are shameful and stupid all rolled into one

• First off, like most Americans I'm inclined to want to go along with President Obama's "nuke deal" with Iran. Second, I believe it's long past time for these here united states to quit on filtering our entire middle east policy through Israel. We are in fact a sovereign state.

Riiight we should listen to the "Death to America!" Crowd

If I cut off some of your essentials in your livelihood. What do I expect to hear from you?
Imposed a sanctions to a country. What do you expect then to tell us? I love USA?

• First off, like most Americans I'm inclined to want to go along with President Obama's "nuke deal" with Iran. Second, I believe it's long past time for these here united states to quit on filtering our entire middle east policy through Israel. We are in fact a sovereign state.

If I cut off some of your essentials in your livelihood. What do I expect to hear from you?
Imposed a sanctions to a country. What do you expect then to tell us? I love USA?

They've been chanting "Death to American" since before Obama's birth in Kenya and long before the War Criminal scumbag SecState shot himself in the ass with a grain of rice for his third Purple Heart

Maybe if they stopped killing our people and our allies the sanctions would have been lifted long ago.

Iran has every soldiers' blood on their hands that died trying to get al Qaeda out of Iraq. They supplied them with the explosives they used to kill us. Yet liberals think making bargains with them is smart.

How retarded can you get?

They've been chanting "Death to American" since before Obama's birth in Kenya and long before the War Criminal scumbag SecState shot himself in the ass with a grain of rice for his third Purple Heart

Nope...it started under Jimmy Carter in 78'.

Yeah really, he's respected by all the other American haters around the world.

we should be real proud of that one. Obots are shameful and stupid all rolled into one

Stephanie and Typsi, why would you think I'm a democrat?
I only hear Obama haters here but not around the world as you guys portrayed. We cannot make everyone love USA yes there are some countries that hates us. How many countries have you guys traveled in your life? To witness any kind of displeasure with US. How many people do you know from foreign countries? Do you have contact with them regularly? Do you watch or read foreign news?
Can anyone of you haters answer those
questions?
Try to tell that to Asian countries while U.S. is building a naval based in Olongapo, Philippines. To counter China's aggressions. Tell that to afghans, yemenis, Pakistanis, saudis, iraq, Kuwait, jordan, etc. Except Iran.

Correct. They been chanting death to america long before Obama.
But but but....BUTT. You haters are portraying that Obama started it.

As much as I hate to admit it, the US already lost it's credibility. We can't even be honest, respectful, or fair with our /own/ people. Foreigners are looking at us and shaking their heads.

Exactly. What credibility?

Oh please, the US lost credibility quite some time ago. obutthead and his ilk are making sure that the US is not any more exceptional than any other country. Giddyup.

No.. I'm not sure where and when it started but I witnessed couple of demonstrations in Japan and Philippines in 72 or 73 because of military presence. Their definition of american imperialism.

No.. I'm not sure where and when it started but I witnessed couple of demonstrations in Japan and Philippines in 72 or 73 because of military presence. Their definition of american imperialism.
We're talking Iran here.

Sorry we lost all credibility in 2003. The world see's the GOP and their stop Obama at all costs and wonder how low they will go.

We're talking Iran here.

I didn't know that Muddy. I thought we were talking about Bahamas.
I was just simply trying to clarify "death to America". The way it sound Obama started it.

Forum List

Back