Uh Oh: Rick Perry Gets Popped With The Dreaded Evolution Question. (Click For Answer)

I agree, I'd call Harvard scientists idiots and Bible bloggers geniuses in terms of biology.

Nothing else really needs said.

Let me give you a hint, no one has all the answers,but the bible predicted things well before man confirmed them.

The bible predicted kinds will bring forth after their kinds, is that not a fact ?

The bible predicted the earth was a sphere,round,or a circle take your pick,is that not a fact ?

The bible predicted that all living organisms were made up of things that can't be seen,is that not a fact ?

The bible predicted we are made of ingredients of the earth,is this not a fact ?

The bible predicted the Hydrologic system,is this not a fact?

And there are many, many, more cases of the bible being supported by what we do know.

You do a cute job of spinning biblical quotes to meet today's science, I wish you'd do that with evolution instead of denying a basic fact.

The Bible also told us that a man caught 2 T-Rex's, got them on to a boat, kept them from eating everything else and rode around with them keeping them perfectly healthy with food and water.

Now that's a book I'd look to for scientific accuracies.

If you'd excuse me, I have to go outside and part Lake Erie with my hands after I have a conversation with a snake, I gotta part the lake so I can get to the ocean easier and meet up with my brother who's living inside a whale right now.

You can't believe those miracles but you can believe all the miracles it would have taken for your theory to be true. :lol:

It's not much different than believing the nonsense you believe.

Tell me, when did humans stop evolving and why? Why aren't there living transitional species that can be observed?

Who says we aren't still evolving? Do you expect to see drastic changes in your lifetime? You do realize that evolution takes places over thousand upon thousands of years.

Who says there aren't living transitional species alive today? How would you know if you saw one?

The ol you're evolving but you can't see it explanation :lol:

Do you go one day from being a baby to being an adult? No, it happens over time. Exactly the same thing with evolution but on a much bigger scale.

I feel like I am explaining basic concepts to a 6 year old. Do you really not understand the fact that you will not be able to see visible evolution in the minimal amount of years you are on this planet?

Who says we aren't still evolving? Do you expect to see drastic changes in your lifetime? You do realize that evolution takes places over thousand upon thousands of years.

Who says there aren't living transitional species alive today? How would you know if you saw one?

Do you go one day from being a baby to being an adult? No, it happens over time. Exactly the same thing with evolution but on a much bigger scale.

I feel like I am explaining basic concepts to a 6 year old. Do you really not understand the fact that you will not be able to see visible evolution in the minimal amount of years you are on this planet?

He says T-Rex was a vegetarian, most 6 year olds know better.

I have been on this planet many years, and I have not seen a shred of evidence of humans evolving.

Well if you can't see it in our lifetime what makes you think it will happen when you're gone ?

He says T-Rex was a vegetarian, most 6 year olds know better.

What I said was a T-rex was eitheR a scavenger or he did not eat meat until after the fall of adam. You still think a T-rex was a skilled predator without the use of arms to subdue his prey ?

I have been on this planet many years, and I have not seen a shred of evidence of humans evolving.
:eusa_eh:

Well if you can't see it in our lifetime what makes you think it will happen when you're gone ?

Because we can see evidence of it happening. Reptiles have evolved in to birds, primitive man has evolved in to what we are today, etc, etc... The fossil records are there, you just don't want to acknowledge them.

So your argument is if you can't see it happen, you don't believe it? Yet, you fully believe in a god you have never seen? Disconnect much? :confused:

:eusa_eh:

Because we can see evidence of it happening. Reptiles have evolved in to birds, primitive man has evolved in to what we are today, etc, etc... The fossil records are there, you just don't want to acknowledge them.

So your argument is if you can't see it happen, you don't believe it? Yet, you fully believe in a god you have never seen? Disconnect much? :confused:

No,that is just one of many reasons. I did mutation research in my younger years and there is no way mutations do what evolutionists need them to do.

Mutations are copying errors=mistake, and you think you can get something better by chance through mistakes ? defies logic.

Mutation rate is way off as well for Macro-evolution to of happened.

Evolutionist need a net gain of beneficial information, that means they need many beneficial
mutations and they can only point to very few benficial mutations and with a closer look they don't seem that beneficial. We have over 4,500 genetic disorders and many more neutral mutations how do you think that a beneficial mutation can survive in the genepool without being removed ?

The only observed and documented evolution is Micro-evolution not Macro-evolution.

Last edited:
That Obama guy...he believes in a 'God' too...doesnt he? Lord...what a freqin dumbass...and he prays too. You people must just want to piss on his leg.

Not denying elementary science means someone automatically supports Obama?

:cuckoo:

Go ahead...tell me those that are slamming Perry dont support Obama. Be that kind of a fool. Better yet...let THOSE individuals speak for themselves. Or speak for YOURself. Do you? OH...hey...better yet...dont dance and dont be a chickenshit...Just come right out and call Obama a moron for believing in God.

Last edited:
And the evidence that's staring you in the face is also ignored.

Fossil records do not support evolution. Nothing more needs to be said.

And yet the fossil record comes off as awfully confusing unless you apply evolution to it. It certainly doesn't outright refute it as you claim but never back up. I'm still waiting for some actual evidence on why evolution is not true, besides your classic misunderstanding of what precisely evolution is all about.

There's other stuff too for you not to understand. You don't just have to be ignorant about fossils, y'know.

Now you can create all kinds of mutations and variations in a species but can't change a reptile into a mammal. And there is no evidence that it has ever has been done.

Yeah you're right, there isn't any evidence for a mammal evolving into a reptile. No one was claiming that though, so it's rather irrelevant. Although, mammals and reptiles do share a common ancestry. It's kinda neat. I don't see how this disproves evolution.

Oh boy.

Ah, welcome back. You're ready to misunderstand the fields of science even more, I see.

They call that, the blind leading the blind.

I agree, I'd call Harvard scientists idiots and Bible bloggers geniuses in terms of biology.

Let me give you a hint, no one has all the answers,but the bible predicted things well before man confirmed them.

The bible predicted kinds will bring forth after their kinds, is that not a fact ?

The bible predicted the earth was a sphere,round,or a circle take your pick,is that not a fact ?

The bible predicted that all living organisms were made up of things that can't be seen,is that not a fact ?

The bible predicted we are made of ingredients of the earth,is this not a fact ?

And there are many, many, more cases of the bible being supported by what we do know.

Yet it also says there was light before there were stars, and plants before there was the sun. It also refers to the moon as a smaller 'light' like the sun, but the moon actually just reflects light from the sun. And if it's meant to rule the night and divide light from darkness, why can we see the moon during the day? It also says the earth shouldn't move (no rotating for days and nights, and no orbiting the sun), which probably led to the centuries of geocentrism.

So it also tends to muck up about just as much science as you claim it predicts.

Last edited:
Billion, million still just a guess.

I have no idea how old the earth is, the bible gives no indication so it's really silly to use that as a means. But the scientist can only guess and who knows how far off the mark they are.

Well it's been fun but I gotta go feed my horses before they evolve into giraffes and start eating the leaves off my pecan tree.

So, by your logic, it's just a guess that when you breed your horses, you won't get cows in the Spring? That when you plant alfalfa, that it won't come up daisies instead?

Non sequitur.

You think scientists are only guessing when they do it, but when you do it, such as breeding horses or planting feed crops, it's purely logical and predictable. Dude, your logic on this matter is the true Non Sequitur. It cuts both ways. Are you guessing that a pregnant mare will produce a foal and not a calf or do you know what she'll produce just as surely as a scientist can predict the rotation of the planets and comets?

And yet the fossil record comes off as awfully confusing unless you apply evolution to it. It certainly doesn't outright refute it as you claim but never back up. I'm still waiting for some actual evidence on why evolution is not true, besides your classic misunderstanding of what precisely evolution is all about.

There's other stuff too for you not to understand. You don't just have to be ignorant about fossils, y'know.

Yeah you're right, there isn't any evidence for a mammal evolving into a reptile. No one was claiming that though, so it's rather irrelevant. Although, mammals and reptiles do share a common ancestry. It's kinda neat. I don't see how this disproves evolution.

Oh boy.

Ah, welcome back. You're ready to misunderstand the fields of science even more, I see.

Actually I am bored of correcting you on what you present as evidence.

Yet it also says there was light before there were stars, and plants before there was the sun. It also refers to the moon as a smaller 'light' like the sun, but the moon actually just reflects light from the sun. And if it's meant to rule the night and divide light from darkness, why can we see the moon during the day? It also says the earth shouldn't move (no rotating for days and nights, and no orbiting the sun), which probably led to the centuries of geocentrism.

So it also tends to muck up about just as much science as you claim it predicts.

Don't pervert the scriptures with your lack of understanding them,that is what your side does.

So, by your logic, it's just a guess that when you breed your horses, you won't get cows in the Spring? That when you plant alfalfa, that it won't come up daisies instead?

Non sequitur.

You think scientists are only guessing when they do it, but when you do it, such as breeding horses or planting feed crops, it's purely logical and predictable. Dude, your logic on this matter is the true Non Sequitur. It cuts both ways. Are you guessing that a pregnant mare will produce a foal and not a calf or do you know what she'll produce just as surely as a scientist can predict the rotation of the planets and comets?

Things that can be predicted shows order,but your theory is based on random chance.

I would be willing to bet you a horse will only produce a horse.

Actually I am bored of correcting you on what you present as evidence.

By rarely if ever actually looking at it, or even bothering to give a reason why it shouldn't count as evidence.

Wrong, I have looked at every bit of evidence you have presented the only time I stopped LOOKING at your evidence was when you kept presenting the same evidence over and over expecting a different response.

I can't help it if you have not educated yourself to know the difference between Micro-evolution and Macro-evolution. What evolution has been documented and what evlolution has not been documented.This is not a creationists verses evolutionists argument as your side likes to claim this argument is a fact.

Don't pervert the scriptures with your lack of understanding them,that is what your side does.

It's what it bloody well says.

Chap.1 1 At the first God made the heaven and the earth. 2 And the earth was waste and without form; and it was dark on the face of the deep: and the Spirit of God was moving on the face of the waters. 3 And God said, Let there be light: and there was light. 4 And God, looking on the light, saw that it was good: and God made a division between the light and the dark, 5 Naming the light, Day, and the dark, Night. And there was evening and there was morning, the first day. 6 And God said, Let there be a solid arch stretching over the waters, parting the waters from the waters. 7 And God made the arch for a division between the waters which were under the arch and those which were over it: and it was so. 8 And God gave the arch the name of Heaven. And there was evening and there was morning, the second day. 9 And God said, Let the waters under the heaven come together in one place, and let the dry land be seen: and it was so. 10 And God gave the dry land the name of Earth; and the waters together in their place were named Seas: and God saw that it was good. 11 And God said, Let grass come up on the earth, and plants producing seed, and fruit-trees giving fruit, in which is their seed, after their sort: and it was so. 12 And grass came up on the earth, and every plant producing seed of its sort, and every tree producing fruit, in which is its seed, of its sort: and God saw that it was good. 13 And there was evening and there was morning, the third day. 14 And God said, Let there be lights in the arch of heaven, for a division between the day and the night, and let them be for signs, and for marking the changes of the year, and for days and for years: 15 And let them be for lights in the arch of heaven to give light on the earth: and it was so. 16 And God made the two great lights: the greater light to be the ruler of the day, and the smaller light to be the ruler of the night: and he made the stars. 17 And God put them in the arch of heaven, to give light on the earth; 18 To have rule over the day and the night, and for a division between the light and the dark: and God saw that it was good. 19 And there was evening and there was morning, the fourth day. 20 And God said, Let the waters be full of living things, and let birds be in flight over the earth under the arch of heaven.

And that's just the opening passages of Genesis. Don't blame me for the Bible not getting it right.

Chap.1 1 At the first God made the heaven and the earth. 2 And the earth was waste and without form; and it was dark on the face of the deep: and the Spirit of God was moving on the face of the waters. 3 And God said, Let there be light: and there was light. 4 And God, looking on the light, saw that it was good: and God made a division between the light and the dark, 5 Naming the light, Day, and the dark, Night. And there was evening and there was morning, the first day. 6 And God said, Let there be a solid arch stretching over the waters, parting the waters from the waters. 7 And God made the arch for a division between the waters which were under the arch and those which were over it: and it was so. 8 And God gave the arch the name of Heaven. And there was evening and there was morning, the second day. 9 And God said, Let the waters under the heaven come together in one place, and let the dry land be seen: and it was so. 10 And God gave the dry land the name of Earth; and the waters together in their place were named Seas: and God saw that it was good. 11 And God said, Let grass come up on the earth, and plants producing seed, and fruit-trees giving fruit, in which is their seed, after their sort: and it was so. 12 And grass came up on the earth, and every plant producing seed of its sort, and every tree producing fruit, in which is its seed, of its sort: and God saw that it was good. 13 And there was evening and there was morning, the third day. 14 And God said, Let there be lights in the arch of heaven, for a division between the day and the night, and let them be for signs, and for marking the changes of the year, and for days and for years: 15 And let them be for lights in the arch of heaven to give light on the earth: and it was so. 16 And God made the two great lights: the greater light to be the ruler of the day, and the smaller light to be the ruler of the night: and he made the stars. 17 And God put them in the arch of heaven, to give light on the earth; 18 To have rule over the day and the night, and for a division between the light and the dark: and God saw that it was good. 19 And there was evening and there was morning, the fourth day. 20 And God said, Let the waters be full of living things, and let birds be in flight over the earth under the arch of heaven.

And that's just the opening passages of Genesis. Don't blame me for the Bible not getting it right.

How come you didn't address what it got right ?

How do you know it didn't happen the way the bible say's ?

Your assumptions are wrong.

Briefly Explain to me what you think it got wrong then I will respond. I don't want you to wiggle out of your accusation.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back