Uh Oh!!: Tim Adams, Chief Elections Clerk in Hawaii says Obama wasn't born there.

The state would not give away the original.

According to Hawaii they disgarded the original 9 years ago.

State of Hawaii claims it discarded Obama's birth certificate 8 YEARS AGO! WHAT? Lou Dobbs, CNN, July 23, 2009
State of Hawaii claims it discarded Obama's birth certificate 8 YEARS AGO! WHAT? Lou Dobbs, CNN, July 23, 2009 | Ron Paul 2012 | Campaign for Liberty at the Daily Paul

The Daily Paul?

Do you have anything reliable to back that up? Maybe something from Lou Dobbs himself?

This is news to me. Suffice it to say, I'm skeptical.

Immie

This get's really wierd I have two reports From the L.A.Times
The website TVNewser reported today that Klein sent an e-mail to staffers of “Lou Dobbs Tonight” just as the program went to air, informing them that CNN researchers had determined that Hawaiian officials discarded all paper documents in 2001. A long-form birth certificate with details about the doctor who delivered Obama no longer exists, they reported. The shorter Certificate of Live Birth noting Obama’s birth on Aug. 4, 1961, that has been made public is the official record.
CNN President Jon Klein declares Obama birther story 'dead' | Show Tracker | Los Angeles Times

Then we have a report that states Hawaii did not discarde the documents

Hawaii officials confirm Obama’s original birth certificate still exists
Hawaii officials confirm Obama’s original birth certificate still exists | The Honolulu Advertiser | Hawaii's Newspaper
Now how did the story get to CNN and LA Times about the document being disgraded if in fact it hadn't happen?

Hehehehehehe,

I don't know... I'm the skeptic remember?

I don't trust politicians or the Media.

But, if you ask me, I would guess that someone at CNN and the Times was reading a blog and didn't check the facts. They probably read one of the "birthers" comments here on USMB and ran with it only to have it shot down by the Honolulu Adviser.

That reminds me. About a month ago I made a comment on here about the President preparing to have a sex change operation so that he could claim the titles of "First African-American President", "First Female President" and "First African-American Female President" all in one fell swoop. I wonder if that has taken off yet?

I wonder if I should copyright that?

Immie

The Daily Paul?

Do you have anything reliable to back that up? Maybe something from Lou Dobbs himself?

This is news to me. Suffice it to say, I'm skeptical.

Immie

The website TVNewser reported today that Klein sent an e-mail to staffers of “Lou Dobbs Tonight” just as the program went to air, informing them that CNN researchers had determined that Hawaiian officials discarded all paper documents in 2001. A long-form birth certificate with details about the doctor who delivered Obama no longer exists, they reported. The shorter Certificate of Live Birth noting Obama’s birth on Aug. 4, 1961, that has been made public is the official record.
CNN President Jon Klein declares Obama birther story 'dead' | Show Tracker | Los Angeles Times

Hawaii officials confirm Obama’s original birth certificate still exists | The Honolulu Advertiser | Hawaii's Newspaper
Now how did the story get to CNN and LA Times about the document being disgraded if in fact it hadn't happen?

Hehehehehehe,

I don't know... I'm the skeptic remember?

I don't trust politicians or the Media.

But, if you ask me, I would guess that someone at CNN and the Times was reading a blog and didn't check the facts. They probably read one of the "birthers" comments here on USMB and ran with it only to have it shot down by the Honolulu Adviser.

That reminds me. About a month ago I made a comment on here about the President preparing to have a sex change operation so that he could claim the titles of "First African-American President", "First Female President" and "First African-American Female President" all in one fell swoop. I wonder if that has taken off yet?

I wonder if I should copyright that?

Immie

yeah right.:lol::clap2:

Because CNN made a mistake? I guess, when it suits your purpose, CNN can never make a flaw.

Also, the statement from Dr. Fukino that you linked was her second attempt to quash this nonsense.

"I, Dr. Chiyome Fukino, director of the Hawai'i State Department of Health, have seen the original vital records maintained on file by the Hawai'i State Department of Health verifying Barack Hussein Obama was born in Hawai'i and is a natural-born American citizen," Fukino said in a statement. "I have nothing further to add to this statement or my original statement issued in October 2008, over eight months ago."

So, this all boils down to whether you want to trust a part-time minion whose job was not to confirm Obama's birthplace or the Director of Health whose job it was.

I would further state that I trust Dr. Fukino's statements more than any other source. She, and she alone, is the authority on this manner. Though, to be transparent, another employee varied that the document (the originals) existed and also went on the record saying as much.

This is why you birthers always fail.

I have a question for you how many times has hawaii ever voted Republican? Hawaii afterall is a liberal democratic run state. Even though this pass election they did for the first time ever elect a Republican Governor. I would not be surprised to find out that the women you put all your trust in is also a Democrat. Is she so flawless that it would never be beyound her grasp to lie? Obama lies eveytime he opens his mouth. Why is she so different?

I have a question for you how many times has hawaii ever voted Republican? Hawaii afterall is a liberal democratic run state. Even though this pass election they did for the first time ever elect a Republican Governor. I would not be surprised to find out that the women you put all your trust in is also a Democrat. Is she so flawless that it would never be beyound her grasp to lie? Obama lies eveytime he opens his mouth. Why is she so different?

I have a question for you: why mangle the facts? Lingle was RE-elected in 2006. She was first elected governor on 2002. All of the state appointees, to include (I assume) Dr. Fukino, were Lingle (a republican) picks.

I am not surprised that, when faced with the facts, you have to resort to a conspiracy theory. For that to work, Dr. Fukino and another person both have to be in on it.

Here is Dr. Fukino's bio. Not surprisingly, she was appointed soon after Lingle won election.

Hawai‘i State Department of Health

I have a question for you: why mangle the facts? Lingle was RE-elected in 2006. She was first elected governor on 2002. All of the state appointees, to include (I assume) Dr. Fukino, were Lingle (a republican) picks.

I am not surprised that, when faced with the facts, you have to resort to a conspiracy theory. For that to work, Dr. Fukino and another person both have to be in on it.

Here is Dr. Fukino's bio. Not surprisingly, she was appointed soon after Lingle won election.

Hawai‘i State Department of Health

Who's mangling the facts? I just asked a question. Is it that hard to even consider that the good doctor might have lied? Who has verified what she has said as truth? Does it matter who appointed her? All I ask is that you look at how Hawaii has always leaned politically. It would not be a strech to say that the good doctor is a liberal democrat. just my 2 cents

Last edited:
Go birthers go! Make this a important issue for the Republicans in every election. Let your existence be known far and wide to everybody!

He was until recently. Do some research into that and you will find lots of evidence of this Dr. stating he delivered Obama in Hawaii. But you won't do it as your ideology will not allow it. You believe the birth announcement in the Hawaiian papers 3 days after his birth was a Kenyan/Muslim plot.
Jesus could come back and confirm his Hawaiian birth and it would not matter to you. Your closed mind is made up. You have no evidence other than your ideology and ignore all of the facts.

Here is a little bit about Dr. West that I found just from your info:

More testimony: Obama was born in K… | Obama Conspiracy Theories

When Barack Hussein Obama places his hand on the Bible today to take the oath of office as 44th president of the United States, Barbara Nelson of Kenmore will undoubtedly think back to the day he was born. It was Aug. 4, 1961, at Kapi’olani Medical Center for Women & Children in Honolulu.

“I may be the only person left who specifically remembers his birth. His parents are gone, his grandmother is gone, the obstetrician who delivered him is gone,” said Nelson, referring to Dr. Rodney T. West, who died in February at the age of 98. Here’s the story: Nelson was having dinner at the Outrigger Canoe Club on Waikiki Beach with Dr. West, the father of her college friend, Jo-Anne. Making conversation, Nelson turned to Dr. West and said: “‘So, tell me something interesting that happened this week,’” she recalls.

His response: “Well, today, Stanley had a baby. Now that’s something to write home about.”

The new mother was Stanley (later referred to by her middle name of Ann) Dunham, and the baby was Barack Hussein Obama.
Definitely not proof of anything, but it lends some credibility to the information. Edit: Reading that a little more, I would have to say that all of that is hearsay and not reliable evidence in regards to anything. It only provides some basis for the fact that this information may be true.

Immie

Hummmm...

Nelson turned to Dr. West and said: “‘So, tell me something interesting that happened this week,’” she recalls.

His response: “Well, today, Stanley had a baby. Now that’s something to write home about.”
Now why would a teenage girl giving birth at the time be noteworthy and intresting? I'm sure that he had help deliever many more baby's before that.
um, maybe because "Stanley" is usually a MALE name?
ever think maybe he was making a play on THAT????

Here is a little bit about Dr. West that I found just from your info:

More testimony: Obama was born in K… | Obama Conspiracy Theories

Definitely not proof of anything, but it lends some credibility to the information. Edit: Reading that a little more, I would have to say that all of that is hearsay and not reliable evidence in regards to anything. It only provides some basis for the fact that this information may be true.

Immie

Hummmm...

Nelson turned to Dr. West and said: “‘So, tell me something interesting that happened this week,’” she recalls.

Now why would a teenage girl giving birth at the time be noteworthy and intresting? I'm sure that he had help deliever many more baby's before that.
um, maybe because "Stanley" is usually a MALE name?
ever think maybe he was making a play on THAT????

Possible

Go birthers go! Make this a important issue for the Republicans in every election. Let your existence be known far and wide to everybody!

It isn't only Republicans asking the same question there are a few democrats in the mix.

Very, very few Republicans and even fewer Dems. The birthers, all 23 of them, are generally members of the Loony Party.

Very, very few Republicans and even fewer Dems. The birthers, all 23 of them, are generally members of the Loony Party.

Well I am glad we got that out of the way now that we know there are 23 members could you identify those members?

This is obviously a government infiltration of the loony birther movement. The loonies don't know that Orly has gone snitch on them and lures them into the government nets! Bwa maw maw maw!!

Lets say a white person from African fathered a child in America what would his race be? Would it still show African as a race? That is if we are talking about the year 1961[/QUOTE

Good question. I have seen South African listed on birth certificates. The father can have whatever they want listed on a birth certificate and many times there is no information about the father. Information about religion or race can be whatever the parents identified themselves to be.
The best evidence is the doctor that delivered Obama. Dr. Rodney T.West. West spoke often amongst friends of this birth as Obama's father was the 1st black student at University of Hawaii. And then the birth announcementalong with the current validation by Hawaiian officials.
Of course if facts and evidence get in the way of political ideology then none of this matters. For those, Barry was born in the Bermuda Triangle.

So I guess if you were born in Antarctica, the oh so intelligent writers of birth certificates in Hawaii would put for your race...... Antarctican ........ that's funny.:lol::lol::lol:

U R brain dead. YOU determine what is put as raceon a birth certificate if you are a parent.
Never the government.
Duh.

Damn, I never believed you birthers were so ignorant and stupid.
You just proved it.
Scary shit. No wonder Obama won the White House and us conservatives are struggling to get heard. You folks have No credibility. You have no evidence whatsoever Obama was born anywhere other than Hawaii. None. Show us some evidence, something, ANYTHING that he was born anywhere else.
You people have nothing. A bunch of ZEROS you people are.
Scary shit. No wonder we arein such a mess.

I saw, and believed, this report.

Has it been DISproven, or is everyone all "You RACIST" and "You KoolAid Drinker" over it, still?

Are there any links to valid reports on this, yet?

I'm SO hoping (/praying) that MSM will come to their senses and begin reporting actual NEWS, again,

minus opinion and minus some sort of slant.

They've GOT to be getting a little scared, don't you think? I won't even hook up the TVs we have. I do NetFlix and Hulu for movies and TV shows, and what "news" I get? Is Right HERE, online.

And, yes, I'm not so naive as to think that any of this is The Truth, The Whole Truth, and Nothing BUT the Truth, but,

well,

cripes, it's a little hard to figure out.

Last edited:
Damn, I never believed you birthers were so ignorant and stupid.
You just proved it.
Scary shit. No wonder Obama won the White House and us conservatives are struggling to get heard. You folks have No credibility. You have no evidence whatsoever Obama was born anywhere other than Hawaii. None. Show us some evidence, something, ANYTHING that he was born anywhere else.
You people have nothing. A bunch of ZEROS you people are.
Scary shit. No wonder we arein such a mess.

You folks have No credibility.
1. Neithers does the obama adminastraition

You have no evidence whatsoever Obama was born anywhere other than Hawaii.
2. Nor does obama, other then two people who are employed by a state that has remained liberal since it became a state, has anyone else seen obama's birth certificate?

Show us some evidence, something, ANYTHING that he was born anywhere else.
3. Thats what obama has been asked to do what does he do? Hire lawyers.

Forum List

Back