Uh-ooohh Spaghettios... the US in ten year cooling trend?

Telling me a half a degree temperature change from 1900 till 2000 is a fucking joke to me. did they have computers in 1900's?

No, they had some old guy wearing bi vocals writing down measurements from a thermometer.

Yea that's science to consider

A joke

Crick, I am coming at you with pure street smarts, what I know about temperature reading instruments in manufacturing for the past 30 years, what I know about history of the thermometer, what I know about computers, programing robotics, what I know about core samples and the history of earth, what I know about politics.

Your ilk has a agenda, how can we believe you now after you cried wolf so many Times in the past 40 years?

Your ilk manipulates data in computer models, your ilk ignores we only have like 130 years of day to day data of earths temperature and any data before 1990 is extremely questionable.

You ignore the fact we are still leaving the Ice age of 12,000 years ago.

You won't tell us what the temperature of earth should be.

And yet you tell us the debate is over.

I'm sorry, I gave it a shot... I tried to put something together for you; but your ILK is just too stupid to waste my time on. Maybe later, when I'm not busy drinking a cup of coffee... or breathing.
In the last ten years, we have had three years, 2005, 2010, and 2014, that have matched 1998 for warmth. And this year, 2015, we are flat going to blow the record away. That is what you people are calling a cooling trend. Simply amazing.
No we have not. The temperature data sets have all been adjusted and they were not adjusted in 1998.

All temp data needs to be QCed and adjusted in some ways. But you are correct to say that since 1998 there have been more and more extravagant methodologies put in place to up the trend. (McIntyre's finding of the Y2K bug being the exception)

The USA is the best and most completely measured country in the world. GISS records by yearly version show increases every year since 1998, by cooling the past, warming the recent, or both.

Now that the CRN is in place (no corrections needed) it has been found that the US has cooled, but not at a significant level because the dataset is too short.

I remember the first release of info from the CRN experiment. It found a UHI effect even in rural sites when there was a building near by. But somehow UHI corrections are still net zero, except for BEST which says urbanization cools the temps (!?!?!)

I could mock most of the last decade and a half's methodologies for increasing the temps, knock on 1200km infilling, night brightness done on error filled GPS coordinates, weighted comparisons done by reliability defined as rising temps, etc but it is no use because people don't care or don't understand. But the main point is that global temp datasets are no longer a function of the actual recorded temperature readings, instead they are a fabricated image of 'expectations'.

Its been my whole premises arguing with you

You have presented no evidence whatsoever. You've told us that you are smart, that you are familiar with industrial temperature sensing devices and that you know how "political" some people can get. I'm afraid none of that is evidence that anything is wrong with AGW or the scientists investigating it.

I am highly skilled in the technology of temperature reading instruments for the past 30 years

That's wonderful, but I have to say "so what?"

and I know first hand the machines of the 60s till today

There have been an awful lot of machines between now and then. With which sort of machines do you have a first hand familiarity and what relevance does that bear to the validity of AGW?

it was barbaric , highly un accurate compared till today, that's how I realized they fudged the numbers.

Are you talking about temperature sensing? Specifically what technological advances have been made since then in temperature measurement that you believe justify your characterization?

We have talked about the different types of thermometers and different types of housings for those thermometers in the past. The research into the necessary adjustments is spotty and contrary. It seems like there is discretionary preference given to adjustments that produce the favoured results.

It seems as if you have no evidence to support your charge save that you think you don't like the direction of the adjustments.

It seems as if you have no evidence to support your charge save that you think you don't like the direction of the adjustments.

I have previously put up reams of evidence, including the papers used for estimating the corrections needed. I am not going to rehash everything every time you complain. You should have read them the first time.

We spent much effort debunking your first dozen conspiracy theories. You handwaved it all away and ran right back to the same group of liars to get more conspiracy theories. So why should we waste hours doing it again and again, given that you'll simply ignore it all again? All we have to do to "win" now is point to your lack of credibility. You were just parroting cult nonsense before, so it's assumed that's all you do.

Also, if you're going to whine about namecalling, you should probably stop calling me "pooh flinging monkey". You apparently consider the lower levels of your pyramid to be the guide for your own behavior.

We spent much effort debunking your first dozen conspiracy theories. You handwaved it all away and ran right back to the same group of liars to get more conspiracy theories. So why should we waste hours doing it again and again, given that you'll simply ignore it all again? All we have to do to "win" now is point to your lack of credibility. You were just parroting cult nonsense before, so it's assumed that's all you do.

Also, if you're going to whine about namecalling, you should probably stop calling me "pooh flinging monkey". You apparently consider the lower levels of your pyramid to be the guide for your own behavior.

Hahahahaha

It's an indisputable fact that the total temperature record adjustments make the warming look smaller.

And that makes the master denier conspiracy theory look insanely stupid and totally contrary to reality.

So why do you still push such debunked nonsense? That is, why do you always conveniently forget to mention how the predominate ocean temperature record adjustments do the exact opposite of what you claim?

Deliberately leaving out the data that contradicts your theory is a sure sign of pseudoscience. And it's what all deniers now do.

It seems you have no evidence to support why they make the changes that they do

Its been my whole premises arguing with you

You have presented no evidence whatsoever. You've told us that you are smart, that you are familiar with industrial temperature sensing devices and that you know how "political" some people can get. I'm afraid none of that is evidence that anything is wrong with AGW or the scientists investigating it.

I am highly skilled in the technology of temperature reading instruments for the past 30 years

That's wonderful, but I have to say "so what?"

and I know first hand the machines of the 60s till today

There have been an awful lot of machines between now and then. With which sort of machines do you have a first hand familiarity and what relevance does that bear to the validity of AGW?

it was barbaric , highly un accurate compared till today, that's how I realized they fudged the numbers.

Are you talking about temperature sensing? Specifically what technological advances have been made since then in temperature measurement that you believe justify your characterization?
Jesus Christ, do you even know the difference between analog and digital?
And when it comes to digita who is calibrating it? Hell. almost all out side company's don't have the OEM software and just put a sticker on it and claim it is ISO certified, they don't really even understand P.I.D and charge $5,000

Its just like electricity, we still don't understand it we measure electricity with electricity( a multi meter) and I have seen some weird shlt with electric A/C and D/C drives

The difference between you and I, my life every day at work depends on questioning technology and science and always double checking.

You just have a Faith. In the past that the earth warmed up a half a degree.

Last edited:

Yes I do.

And when it comes to digita who is calibrating it?

That's an issue I run into in my line of work. When everything was analog, folks understood things getting out of alignment, components altering over time, adjustments being required. But with digital kit, a lot of folks think everything is perfect and fixed. Of course digital fails even more often than analog and in a wider assortment of manners. And then there's the point that any sort of sensor is simply going to be an analog instrument with a digital controller and a digital human interface.

Hell. almost all out side company's don't have the OEM software and just put a sticker on it and claim it is ISO certified

Then you should report them to the ISO.

they don't really even understand P.I.D and charge $5,000

You work with PID controllers? That's a good field.

Its just like electricity, we still don't understand it we measure electricity with electricity( a multi meter) and I have seen some weird shlt with electric A/C and D/C drives

I think we have a pretty good handle on electricity. I have also seen some weird shit, but I never thought it was because weird shit was actually happening. It's simply because something's flakey with the SUT or our test equipment that WE don't understand.

The difference between you and I, my life every day at work depends on questioning technology and science and always double checking.

I don't believe we've ever spoken before. Am I wrong? Do you know what I do for a living?

You just have a Faith.

I am actually one rather unlikely to "just have a Faith".

In the past that the earth warmed up a half a degree.

Since 1750, the Earth has warmed approximately 1.0C (1.4F). That number is extremely well established.

910px-Global_Temperature_Anomaly.svg.png

Plots like this are calculated from numerous temperature readings taken from around the world - land and sea - by hundreds or even thousands of different people. The measurements are carefully selected for accuracy and reliability and carefully calibrated where both necessary and possible. You are not the only person who has noted the vagaries of taking temperature measurements.

Yes I do.

That's an issue I run into in my line of work. When everything was analog, folks understood things getting out of alignment, components altering over time, adjustments being required. But with digital kit, a lot of folks think everything is perfect and fixed. Of course digital fails even more often than analog and in a wider assortment of manners. And then there's the point that any sort of sensor is simply going to be an analog instrument with a digital controller and a digital human interface.

Hell. almost all out side company's don't have the OEM software and just put a sticker on it and claim it is ISO certified

I think we have a pretty good handle on electricity. I have also seen some weird shit, but I never thought it was because weird shit was actually happening. It's simply because something's flakey with the SUT or our test equipment that WE don't understand.

I don't believe we've ever spoken before. Am I wrong? Do you know what I do for a living?

You just have a Faith.

Since 1750, the Earth has warmed approximately 1.0C (1.4F). That number is extremely well established.

Plots like this are calculated from numerous temperature readings taken from around the world - land and sea - by hundreds or even thousands of different people. The measurements are carefully selected for accuracy and reliability and carefully calibrated where both necessary and possible. You are not the only person who has noted the vagaries of taking temperature measurements.
the earth has been warming up since 1750?

Now you are flat out lying, I have seen a lot of bullshit on the internet, but you win for propaganda of the past 20 years in manufactured data.

Yes I do.

You just have a Faith.

Lmao this still cracks me up,,,, it's to fucking funny.

You are part of the clown parade on here. Trying to post evidence from the 1700s

So let me guess, you are using 25 people across the earth reading and recording thermometers as evidence in the 1700s

God Damn you are dumb

It's blind Faith crick, I am so grateful you don't work in a manufacturing plant ... Because you would of produced bad parts, or got hurt

Thermometric devices were first built in the 1500s. By 1750, mercury in glass thermometers of reasonable quality were widespread. Aside from that data, substantial quantities and varieties of proxy data are available from that period.

Forum List

Back