UK editor backs out of top Washington Post job after US scrutiny of his past

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Im not sure why a top US paper would want him. The Telegraph has veered from respected to crazy over the past few years. I used to read it myself for its cricket coverage but gave it up years ago.

Having said that he was part of the exposure of the expenses scandal. That was one of the biggest stories of modern times and exposed many politicians.. It would be illegal in the states which i find difficult to believe.

Im not sure why a top US paper would want him. The Telegraph has veered from respected to crazy over the past few years. I used to read it myself for its cricket coverage but gave it up years ago.

Having said that he was part of the exposure of the expenses scandal. That was one of the biggest stories of modern times and exposed many politicians.. It would be illegal in the states which i find difficult to believe.

Any time you Nazis eat each other, it's a win for humanity.

It is not illegal in the US to pay people for tips. Some media outlets avoid it and some find creative ways to pretend they don't. I am sure whomever Bezo picks next will get equal treatment. The real story here is that WAPO reporters are trying to stonewall the reorganization of their company.

Forum List

Back